• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Double village seed

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Nexusdog

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:40 AM

Update 01/14/12 (apologies in advance for the large images)

Places of interest in 1.1 version

Posted Image

1.1 Version
Posted Image

1.0 Version
Posted Image

x62
z80

Posted Image

Map views

Posted Image

Posted Image

Apologies for nite pic, I'll work on another in due course if anyone is interested.

Ravine & caves under village where pic was taken, general area is hilly with a windchill factor of 3.

Now over to the sports desk. Chuck?

Register or log in to remove.

yukumari000
  • Minecraft: yukumari000

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:45 AM

I eagerly look forward to the pictures.

Posted Image

DeWolfe_man
  • Minecraft: DeWolfe_man

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:52 PM

you could have told us about the perfect gorge in side that mountain side  :Notch:

Nexusdog

Posted 14 January 2012 - 06:49 AM

View PostDeWolfe_man, on 11 January 2012 - 11:52 PM, said:

you could have told us about the perfect gorge in side that mountain side  :Notch:

Yeah, I guess I forgot about the other scenic stuff, sorry. Though tbh, now 1.1 is out, I'm exploring the area all over again and just enjoying what I find.

Points of interest

• There's caves beneath the Southern village and in the forest due North East.
  • Also a ravine apx midway between the 2 villages.
  • To the west are those rather interesting mountains which appear to have been nerfed somewhat during the transition to 1.1, unfortunately.
  • Theres a large crater style hole near the spawn worth investigating, lots of iron and coal exposed and yet another cave system. Be careful of the lava flow, however.

ARampagingHobo
  • Minecraft: D11Churchkill42

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:08 PM

What dumb Villages! One village to the west doesn't have a Library or church, the other doesn't have a blacksmith! I need to Combine them!

Posted Image

svetack
    svetack

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • Minecraft: Vetack

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:16 PM

what version of the game is this by the way

Posted Image

KMeister
    KMeister

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 829 posts
  • Minecraft: KMEISTER

Posted 26 January 2012 - 12:02 AM

How did you make the images?

Skipper3210
  • Minecraft: Skipper3210

Posted 26 January 2012 - 12:07 PM

Awesome map. But what is the bear?

Posted Image

ZachFull
    ZachFull

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Minecraft: Zach123198

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:43 PM

Install Redpower world & BuildCraft... and this world gets even better.... Without it this world is Posted Image, but with those installed it is Posted Image.
It adds a huge oil spout and a huge volcano next to the village that is next to the camberwick green. Although, a few of the cropsPosted Image of the other village is overrun by a small shieldPosted Imagevolcano, but not very bad... And also there is plenty of rubber trees next to that village as well... There are some other notable features like a lot of Posted ImagePosted Imagemarble in a cave right against a house...

Thx for finding this seed...Posted Image a big Posted Image castle for you...

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image