• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

TeNNoX
    TeNNoX

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:18 PM

To all people who want [1.3.2] jetpacks... i want too... but i hate the current modding capabilities like forge and modloader no longer compatible and this multiplayer/singleplayer ­... i will wait for 1.4, sorry for that :/

JETPACK, PARACHUTE, PARAGLIDER!
Version 0.83

Posted Image THANKS FOR 20000+ DOWNLOADS!! Posted Image Posted Image

Also look at my other mods:  Posted Image
- Bacteria Mod!
- Assembly

Description:
Wanna fly? Use this jetpack, the parachute or the paraglider Posted Image
Jetpack boosts you up and front
Posted Image  Posted Image   Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
It burns planks, log and coal! Just put in like a chestplate in the armor slots and press space!

with the Parachute you can jump down from tall mountains,
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image   String instead of creeper  Posted Image
open/close with right click!

and with the Paraglider you can fly very long and fast!
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image   String instead of creeper
open/close with right click

Videos:
general:

Spoiler:

Others:
Spoiler:

Changes:
Version 0.83:
- fixed that the fuel bar was just white Posted Image

Version 0.82:
- compatible with [1.2.5] Posted Image
- fixed that crappy water boots Posted Image well, now they should work as expected Posted Image
- jetpack fuel bar showing up even better Posted Image

Version 0.8:
- compatible with [1.2.4]
- fixes
- jetpack fuel bar now shown correctly in both creative and survial mode

Version 0.6:
- Bugfixes Posted Image
- updated to 1.2.3 (should also work with 1.2/1.2.1/1.2.2)
- fuel now also shown in creative mode
- some little changes

Version 0.6:
- Bugfixes
- Parachute will now Show up as Entity  Posted Image
- Jetpack doesn't look like iron armor (=texture)
- Fuel bar over the armor bar! CHANGES Baseclass GuiIngame = "agq.class", if you have any mods that also edit this baseclass, DONT COPY THIS FILE!

Version 0.5:
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.1 Posted Image

Installation:
MODLOADER needed!
0.6+ CHANGES Baseclass GuiIngame = "aiy.class", if you have any mods that also edit this baseclass, DONT COPY THIS FILE!

Easy way:
1. install ModLoader
2. copy my .zip file without extracting to "%appdata%/.minecraft/mods" directory
3. Enjoy the mod!

Other way:
1. Go to the "%appdata%/.minecraft/bin" directory
2. Use 7zip or another archive viewer to open minecraft.jar
3. Delete the META-INF folder (if on a MAC only delete the Mojang_c files)
4. Copy ALL the ".class" files and the "mod" folder contained within the .zip to minecraft.jar.
5. Close minecraft.jar
7. Enjoy the mod!

INCOMPATIBLE MODS!:
NO known incompatibilities! Posted Image
(If you use a other mod that edits asi.class, just dont copy it you'll only dont have fuel shown over health)

Downloads:
0.6+ CHANGES Baseclass GuiIngame = "aiy.class", if you have any mods that also edit this baseclass, DONT COPY THIS FILE!
[1.2.5] Version 0.82
[1.2.4] Version 0.8
[1.2.3] Version 0.7 (should also work with 1.2/1.2.1/1.2.2)
[1.1] Version 0.6
[1.1] Version 0.5
[1.0.0] Version 0.4

TODO:
- Key to toggle jetpack so that you can jump normal without putting the jetpack off
- ideas from you ?  Posted Image

DONATE:

Posted Image

Credits:
TeNNoX (Me) for coding and texturing Posted Image

Copyright:
This document is Copyright ?(2011) TeNNoX and is the intellectual
property of the author. Only Minecraftforum.net is able to host any of my material without my consent. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission (E-Mail is also acceptable). If you mirror this mod page or anything I've made on any other site, I may express my angst at you in the form of a lawsuit.

Posted Image
Posted Image D9sgYqS3W9gqqWMyBnigx4xePY6MZf3UD4 (Dogecoin, donations appreciated)

Register or log in to remove.

MC_Josh
    MC_Josh

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:09 PM

First! and great. You should add a GUI for the fuel for the jetpack and a place to put it in. So when you put the jetpack on it should be on the back. The glider is a great idea (LOOKING FOR THIS) and the parachute good for my helicopter mods.

Posted Image
Click the creeping up skeleton for my skin request shop!

TeNNoX
    TeNNoX

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:28 PM

View PostMC_Josh, on 10 January 2012 - 10:09 PM, said:

First! and great. You should add a GUI for the fuel for the jetpack and a place to put it in. So when you put the jetpack on it should be on the back. The glider is a great idea (LOOKING FOR THIS) and the parachute good for my helicopter mods.
1. thanks :)
2. maybe... right now i'm just usein itemdamage... like tools and armor
3. you can already place it in the chestplate place in armor inventory  and then fly with space :) but i disabled it accidentially while porting to smp :)
4. i will try to make the jetpack to be shown at the back of the player,.. :)

Posted Image
Posted Image D9sgYqS3W9gqqWMyBnigx4xePY6MZf3UD4 (Dogecoin, donations appreciated)

MC_Josh
    MC_Josh

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:26 AM

Could you send me a pre-release :)

Posted Image
Click the creeping up skeleton for my skin request shop!

Qwimpy
    Qwimpy

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • Minecraft: Qwimpy

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:53 AM

This looks really nice, but as I'm sure you've been told, you need to re-implement wearing the jetpack.
Would be nice if right-clicking with the parachute actually opened a visible parachute instead of just holding it to slowfall.
But still, this looks damn awesome.
Posted Image
Thanks Whebzy!

TeNNoX
    TeNNoX

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:52 PM

So... released... please try it out ;)

Posted Image

landon9560
  • Minecraft: landon9560

Posted 14 January 2012 - 06:36 PM

looks like a good mod but if i were you i would keep up on the bacteria mod because there are a lot of these kinds  around. but good job  :Iron:

chid9616
    chid9616

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 525 posts
  • Minecraft: chid9616

Posted 14 January 2012 - 07:07 PM

Cool

Posted Image

TeNNoX
    TeNNoX

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:52 PM

View Postlandon9560, on 14 January 2012 - 06:36 PM, said:

looks like a good mod but if i were you i would keep up on the bacteria mod because there are a lot of these kinds  around. but good job  :Iron:

sure... bacteria mod is my main one ^^

Posted Image

alexs123
  • Minecraft: alexs123

Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:33 PM

how to insttal

TeNNoX
    TeNNoX

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:38 PM

View Postalexs123, on 15 January 2012 - 04:33 PM, said:

how to insttal

Installation:
MODLOADER needed!

1. Go to the ".minecraft/bin" directory
2. Use 7zip or another archive viewer to open minecraft.jar
3. Delete the META-INF folder (if on a MAC only delete the Mojang_c files)
4. Copy ALL the ".class" files and the "mod" folder contained within the mod to minecraft.jar.
5. Close minecraft.jar
7. Enjoy the mod!

Posted Image

Dogcity999
  • Minecraft: Burnett98

Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:17 PM

First off, I love the mod. However, I think that you should be able to jump with the walk on water boots because as of now you cant get out of the water.

Also, The parachute and paraglider need to go on your back as well so that it doesn't look like you are just flying.
Posted Image If I helped you than please click the green plus sign in the bottom right, thanks.

TeNNoX
    TeNNoX

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:41 PM

View PostDogcity999, on 15 January 2012 - 05:17 PM, said:

First off, I love the mod. However, I think that you should be able to jump with the walk on water boots because as of now you cant get out of the water.

Also, The parachute and paraglider need to go on your back as well so that it doesn't look like you are just flying.
yep... i will do that... but i don't know when...  :rolleyes:

Posted Image

CathaxisDragonheart
  • Minecraft: Cathaxis
  • Xbox:Cathaxis

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:05 AM

Got to say that I love these mods!! Well, except for the parachute because with the paraglider it makes the chute seem somewhat redundant but no matter! The only real complaint that I have is that the jetpack doesn't respond very well it seems. I press the spacebar to make it rise and sometimes it shoots up high, sometimes it goes up for a short distance and then comes back down and sometimes it just hops up and down!

EDIT: How about making the jetpack burn coal, redstone dust and Skyroot planks as well?

Dogcity999

Posted 16 January 2012 - 04:35 AM

View PostCathaxisDragonheart, on 16 January 2012 - 01:05 AM, said:

Got to say that I love these mods!! Well, except for the parachute because with the paraglider it makes the chute seem somewhat redundant but no matter! The only real complaint that I have is that the jetpack doesn't respond very well it seems. I press the spacebar to make it rise and sometimes it shoots up high, sometimes it goes up for a short distance and then comes back down and sometimes it just hops up and down!

EDIT: How about making the jetpack burn coal, redstone dust and Skyroot planks as well?
It already burns coal...
Posted Image If I helped you than please click the green plus sign in the bottom right, thanks.

Antoniotrain

Posted 16 January 2012 - 04:46 AM

if your not already planning it, i think the jetpack should have less acceleration and the Paraglider should make the player start falling if not moving or something like that, but its still an epic mod
Posted Image

Dogcity999

Posted 16 January 2012 - 05:50 AM

View PostAntoniotrain, on 16 January 2012 - 04:46 AM, said:

if your not already planning it, i think the jetpack should have less acceleration and the Paraglider should make the player start falling if not moving or something like that, but its still an epic mod
I second both of these ideas. Right now if you are in your house and press space you are instantly at the roof or if you are in a cave you are either on the ground or on the ceiling. But yeah, paragliders do not work like parachutes either. I do love the mod though, you don't know how long I've been looking for a decent paraglider mod. A :Diamond: for you for making this amazing mod.

Qwimpy
    Qwimpy

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • Minecraft: Qwimpy

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:59 AM

Hey, I just saw on an IPodMail vid that you've fixed the jetpacks and made it 1.1!
Downloaded!
Posted Image
Thanks Whebzy!

DragonAvatar1

Posted 16 January 2012 - 04:07 PM

i like the mod! it pretty awesome

oggedogge90

Posted 16 January 2012 - 04:19 PM

HI! I will try make a new texture to jetpack is you won't! I aren't a god modder but pretty god at textures, be in touch plz!( I'm new at forum)