-Updated to v4.0.1 on April 10th, 2014-100% translated languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, English, French, German, Lithuanian, Spanish (Europe)
75%+ translated languages: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish (Argentina), Spanish (Mexico), Swedish, Turkish
Latest NewsMCA has been updated to 4.0.1. This update addresses several bugs, makes a couple of needed changes, and adds a cool new feature! See the changelog for details.
In other news, development of MCA will be halted for a short time in order to complete our new upcoming project. More information will be available soon.
Say goodbye to those annoying and ugly Testificates! Minecraft Comes Alive (MCA) aims to give the original villagers an expanded use within the game.
SheWolfDeadly is the other developer. Give her a little love on YouTube and subscribe! Also follow her on Twitter @SheWolfDeadly.
Also check out these Let's Plays by Chrisandthemike and CarFlo!
- "Hrrh!" Villagers are no longer Caveman Squidwards and no longer make sound. They are now male or female humans with over 200 unique skins.
- You can interact with villagers in many ways, such as chatting with them, asking them to follow you, hiring them to do work, giving them gifts, and more!
- Interacting with villagers builds relationships. Get your relationship high enough, and you'll be able to marry a villager.
- Once you're married, you can have children. Children will grow up over time and do many different chores for you.
- Children eventually grow up into adults, who can get married and have children of their own.
- You can marry other players and have children in SMP and LAN.
- MCA will change the way you play hardcore mode forever. Playing in hardcore unlocks a small, but game-changing super-secret feature.
- There's no loss of original Minecraft functionality. MCA villagers can be traded with.
- Now featuring an API - modders can add their own villagers to MCA as well as expand chores!
Please help support us and what we'd like to do via Patreon or via PayPal.
All downloads have been moved to our website.
Click "Download MCA" below, and post here if you have any questions.
Click "Download MCA" above, and post here if you have any questions.
All downloads have been moved to our website.
You can also download MCA via CurseForge. Note that CurseForge may not always have the latest version of MCA. Please only use CurseForge if you have issues downloading from our website.
If you don't see the link to CurseForge just above, blame Curse, and use the other download button.
Find MCA's changelogs on the Changelogs page on our website.
We have many pages on our website that explain how to play MCA, what recipes there are, etc. Check them out, you might find your answer! Installation instructions are on the Frequently Asked Questions page.
Please tell us about any issues you have with MCA! We can't fix an issue that we don't know about. If your game crashes, please include the crash report! You have four options when reporting a bug.
Post on this forum page
Myself, The_Nanobots, or mezzodrinker will likely respond within a few hours. If you receive no response, post again. If you have a crash report, please surround it with spoiler tags so that the forum can be kept nice and tidy. Do so by copying the code below into a new post.
-Type your message here- [spoiler] Paste crash report here. [/spoiler]
Create an issue on GitHub
This requires a GitHub account, which is free. We usually respond within a few minutes. You will also be automatically notified when the issue is fixed. Please include your Minecraft version and MCA version. Go to our Issue Tracker to create an issue.
Send a private message
You can send your question or bug report via private message to me here on the forums.
Send an e-mail
If you don't have an account on the forums, you can send us an e-mail. Send all e-mails to [email protected]. Expect a reply within 1 to 2 days. Please do not send suggestions.
Support MCA by pasting one of these banners into your signature! We'd gladly accept any more that are made.
Current logo by RicardoEsteves
http://i.imgur.com/mpeoW2e.pngLogo by NeonXperience
http://i.imgur.com/px2Ac.pngLogo by ChimneySwift11
Any questions about what you can do with the mod are answered here. Feel free to send an e-mail or private message if your question isn't answered below.
- Use this mod in a mod pack. Provide a link to this thread and do not modify the contents of the mod archive.
- Use this mod (or elements of it) in an adventure map.
- Post videos of this mod and any of its content to YouTube and/or any other video sharing website.
- Create content packs (code, textures, etc.) for this mod. If you add code, you must adhere to GPL v3.
- Bypass the adf.ly page by using or creating a direct link. Be nice and support the modders! 5 seconds is not that long.
- Use URL shorteners/advertising to make money from a link to this mod or its thread.
- Use URL shorteners/advertising to make money from a modpack that contains this mod.
- Distribute modified versions of this mod.
If you plan on hosting MCA on your website, please link to the download with an official adf.ly link. Adf.ly provides motivation, and less motivation means less work gets done. We will bother you constantly until you do.
Many awesome people have made MCA what it is today. You are all properly credited on the Special Thanks page on our website.
Edited by WildBamaBoy, Yesterday, 05:30 AM.