Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Warrior cats mod

• Please log in to reply
481 replies to this topic

rivereagles999
  • Minecraft: rivereagles999

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:38 PM

im still here! I just dont reply.  I watch my email for.updates in it. im shure others do it.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

HybridCrusader
  • Minecraft: Eiri

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:36 PM

ITS DEADS? NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
if not then... PEANUTFACE OF WINDCLAN YEAH
sorry just had to say that XD
I Have a idea at the begining you should be able to name your Cat for example: Owldrop
:3 I'm Wonderful at making Warriorcats names...
HATERS GONNA HATE AND COOKIES GONNA BAKE
Posted Image

Absol
    Absol

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:22 AM

That's a cool idea actually. I like the idea for it.

Posted Image

Wolf1026
    Wolf1026

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 735 posts
  • Minecraft: Wolf1026

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:38 AM

Shoot.
Errors that I can't understand (I'll ask my teacher).
Working on brambles, then deathberries and yarrow.
Planning to put in effects to brambles (sort of like cobwebs and cactus together - you can go through, but takes some time. Lose 1/5 heart every 2 - 5 seconds.)
About 3/4 done with brambles.
Posted Image
I dare you to click it.

santisim
  • Minecraft: santisim

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:40 AM

Yea!
Wolf, we need an agenda on what needs to be finished.

Wolf1026
    Wolf1026

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 735 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:11 AM

View Postsantisim, on 16 November 2012 - 12:40 AM, said:

Yea!
Wolf, we need an agenda on what needs to be finished.
I can start on the blocks and items.
From everybody's ideas, the blocks would be: Thunderpaths, fresh-kill pile, and a bed (mossy patches).
Items would be: prey (item form) and herbs.
Not sure if that's all of it.
Posted Image
I dare you to click it.

Wolf1026
    Wolf1026

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 735 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:42 AM

Hate to double post, but good news - finished the brambles (until I find out how to add damage).
http://www.mediafire...ge8xgvbqk99c856 if you want to test it out.
It acts like cobweb for now. I'll happily take any better bramble textures, and other textures for items and such (I suck at textures).
Posted Image
I dare you to click it.

cookiekiwi24
  • Minecraft: Cookiekiwi24

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

You should be able to have mates, have kits and chose if ur a male/female/med cat.
Beds=nests one block wide, maybe able to change ur moss?
ur fellow clanmates should have names above their heads like on multiplayer.You can talk with them, using words like prey, apprentice, sleep, Med cat, leader, play ect.
should have one bad cat in-game at a time (like tigerclaw, or brockentail) rouge attacks and clan attacks (rarely, unless you attack them first) you start as a kit, and grow. you spawn in the nursery, and plz PLZ get more fur colours. you can breed with other clans, but they always come back to get the kits, and if you kill them/defeat them they leave you alone. KITTYPETS! dont forget them!
You should move up ranks (kit-paw-warrior-MAYBE DEPUTY-MAYBE LEADER) you can become a kittypet if you spend to much time with them, or if you choose.

A little more on the mates: you can moon over cats when your a paw, and gain friendship, than when your warriors, you can be mates aftwer you rightclick that cat and 3 options pop up : ask to be mate, ask to be friends, explain your with another cat. you TYPE in words pressing "t" as usual, so you go up to a cat and say, hunting or prey or patrol ect(more on that later)
at night, if ur mates you can right click them and it says: Mate, fight,have a walk, and sorry/forgive(if you fight, leave it for more than a warior week (make days shorter), and ur no longer mates)

If you mate, their is a chance that the female of the pair will have kits a warrior week after moving to the nursery(maybe make the days smaller) if you choose to be a female, you willstart to be woosey when your getting kits, and slower. other cats begin to realise you will have kits. you/ur mate moves to the nursery and after a week kits appear. they follow you, and you right click them to: feed, send outside, groom. rarely, a kit could have a disabiaty, like crookedjaw/star (even though that happened when he was a kit)
and you/ur mate may choose to stay as a queen. you can name the kits if ur the female.you look after them for a moon. (6 moons would be FOREVER! XD) and they become paws.  Okay thats the kits/mates part

remember to add moonstone and let us choose if we want to be in the lake camp, or forest camp (or a ramdomly genorated maybe start in the forest, and when ur an elder, go to the lake? or something anyway)

ANYWAYS i REALLY wish i could help you mod this thing, but i don't know how to mod. maybe a little tutorial?
but i will help you with ideas (if you call it helping XD im propley going to annoy u 2 the death with these)

I wish you luck, and may starclan light your path

I am willing to try out a pre-made part of the mod. Posted Image i will follow you, and i promise that if i could, i would help you mod!
Best of luck,
cookiekiwi24

Hope you like my ideas!

p.p.s.
Twolegs! get a herobrine modder to help you with twolegs!

Lucargia2
  • Minecraft: ScathingShadow

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:52 AM

View PostWolf1026, on 16 November 2012 - 04:42 AM, said:

Hate to double post, but good news - finished the brambles (until I find out how to add damage).
http://www.mediafire...ge8xgvbqk99c856 if you want to test it out.
It acts like cobweb for now. I'll happily take any better bramble textures, and other textures for items and such (I suck at textures).
Yay thank you so much for continueing this ive been waiting for months for this to come out :( so thank you!

Absol
    Absol

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:16 AM

same! So glad wolf's on the job! :3 I can help with cat models if needed

Posted Image

cookiekiwi24

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:37 AM

You should die when a monster hits you, not when u touch the path...

cookiekiwi24

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:43 AM

P.S.
I will make maps for this (the forest, and ramdom clans (like lets say a snowclan, or a treeclan)

I will be pleased if you respond to my continuous ideas :D

Wish you luck
-cookie out

Ashleypikachu
  • Minecraft: Ashleypikachu1

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:51 AM

Qustion in this mod do you play as a cat or do you own a cat? I am guessing you do play as a cat. I am on the 4th book in the first series só I know what in is about. Also does it tell you the other cat name?

Lokio_Case
  • Minecraft: Lokio27

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:37 AM

Can't wait for this mod!
Posted Image

Absol
    Absol

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:17 AM

Same! I love the brambles :3

Posted Image

Wolf1026
    Wolf1026

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 735 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:51 PM

Thanks for support - working on yarrow, deathberries, mossy patches (bed), and finishing bramble.
Quick question: Do you guys think it should be a custom map for the mod, or everyone has a random generated world to play in?
Posted Image
I dare you to click it.

Absol
    Absol

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

Randomly generated. And this is from the one who prefers maps over randomly generated structures. (Cuz i can never find 'em!)

Posted Image

cookiekiwi24

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:44 AM

Can i talk about the maps? (please do read my ideas, i really think that i have good ones)
i think that there should be a ramdom map, but you should spawn in a camp, and there are 3 other clans nearby. a thunderpath here and there aswel.
:)
urs truely
cookie

Absol
    Absol

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:09 AM

nice idea actually. I can help with models to cars, houses ect.

Posted Image

Wolf1026
    Wolf1026

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 735 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:35 AM

View Postcookiekiwi24, on 19 November 2012 - 05:44 AM, said:

Can i talk about the maps? (please do read my ideas, i really think that i have good ones)
i think that there should be a ramdom map, but you should spawn in a camp, and there are 3 other clans nearby. a thunderpath here and there aswel.
Posted Image
urs truely
cookie

I was thinking among the same lines - only you would spawn either: a) a clan kit. b. a rogue/a loner. c) a kittypet, but you could choose
which you wanted to be.

View PostAbsol, on 19 November 2012 - 06:09 AM, said:

nice idea actually. I can help with models to cars, houses ect.

Alright, that would help a lot, as I know barely anything about how to make models.
Posted Image
I dare you to click it.