Battle Towers V3 for BETA 1.1_02 by KodaichiZero
Battle towers are back and better than ever! This time, golems can be spawned from a regular mob spawner, no block ID is used anymore (this means it is compatible with everything!) and Golems DON'T DESPAWN ANYMORE!!! So now you can still go back and fight it if you die!
Appearance: Pure Cobblestone
Mobs: Only Zombies and Skeletons
Treasure: 3 random item stacks per chest
Boss: 150 HP, drops 1-2 diamonds on death
Appearance: Cobblestone with some Mossy Cobblestone
Mobs: No Creepers
Treasure: 5 random item stacks per chest
Boss: 300 HP, drops 3-4 diamonds on death
Appearance: Pure Mossy Cobblestone
Mobs: All four mobs, including Creepers
Treasure: 7 random item stacks per chest
Boss: 450 HP, drops 5-6 diamonds on death
Every floor has a nice big chest, two random mob spawners, and a staircase to the next floor.
The treasure gets better and better with each floor, but the floor itself gets more and more broken. Harder towers have more broken floors and more treasure per chest.
The top of the tower is guarded by a formidable boss mob, the Golem.
He is completely still until you approach him but also:
- A lot of HP (varies)
- Immune to Fire and Lava
- Very Slow, but gets progressively faster as he takes damage
- Very Strong, 4 hearts base damage
- Very Scary!
- Drops a varying amount of diamonds upon death (and a ton of half-steps)
- Has a huge and powerful stomp attack that activates if you try to run away.
- - - - -This mod creates pregenerated Tower Dungeons on your map. The spawning probability has been changed, so you can now find one every 300 chunks that are generated. If you want to find another tower quickly, just save and load the game after you find your first one. They won't appear anywhere except on a flat, open area, so look for a desert, a tundra, a swamp or any generally flat area. Always be prepared before you go inside.
- - - - -
This mod requires Risugami's Mod Loader 1.2.6 and Risugami's Audio Loader 1.2.6. You MUST install them first before this mod will work. Also, not all files go into the jar. some files must be added to the "resources" folder in your .minecraft directory. See the instructions included for more details. Remember that the mod no longer uses px.class so you need a clean one. because of this, this mod is compatible with more mods now, which should include the Biome Terrain Mod, Corosus' Pets Mod, the Mo' Creatures Mod, and a slew of others. Special thanks to Corosus for the additional code, Risugami and 303 for their help, and everyone else on the modder's IRC channel for being so great.
Risugami's ModLoader and AudioMod 1.1_02 - You must install these two mods from Risugami for my mod to work.
Battle Tower Mod V3 - for Beta 1.1_02
Version 2 (outdated for 1.2.6)
Rarity Patch - makes towers roughly four times as rare for people who think they're too common.
Make sure you've done everything right, read the whole thread, and checked again before you ask questions.
- If you have a MAC, read down a bit.
- If you get a black screen when trying to use this mod, make sure you're installed the Mod Loader and the Audio Loader properly.
- If you can't even get those two things to work, make sure you deleted the META-INF folder in the jar. If that doesn't work, read Risugami's instructions again. I hate to say it but most issues in mod installation come from people not correctly following directions.
- If you can't find towers once you've installed this, don't worry, they are supposed to be rare-ish. Keep wandering open plains areas with nice flat ground, or alternatively, keep generating new worlds until you can see a tall thin structure start to form on the horizon. Or very close by.- It should take no more than half a day to find a tower if you are exploring the right kind of new regions.
ANY OTHER PROBLEMS: go here -
Also, things you might be able to find in the treasure chests:
- A full set of chainmail
- Iron tools (or a diamond hoe!)
- Everything you need to make a portal
- Everything you need to make a roller coaster
- Everything you need to kill yourself violently
- Healing items, weapons, ladders, and more!
- Useless crap like cloth and book cases
With all that said, Have fun and be Super Brave!