OS: Windows 7
The Unarchiver from the Mac App Store.
Most Common Problems:
If something went wrong, you most likely...
- did not install all required mods
- installed the mods in the wrong order
- installed a mod that was incompatible with the Aether
- installed a compatible mod in the wrong order (usually before the Aether)
- did not uncheck Custom Colors
Common Error Messages:
After installing Minecraft, hit Test Minecraft to make sure it will launch. If it does not, one of these error messages may pop up.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: N at com.pclewis.mcpatcher.mod.Colorizer.setupPotion(Colorizer.java:349) at abg.a(Potion.java:158) at abg.<clinit>(Potion.java:17) ...Uncheck Custom Colors at the bottom of the mods list in MCPatcher. If you want Custom Colors installed, move it to the top of the list of mods in MCPatcher.
Installing Other Mods with the Aether:
- Armor Stand
- Custom Colors
- Death Chest
- Done Button Mover
- In-Game Texture Pack Changer
- MAtmos & MAtmos with Weapon Interactions
- Smart Moving
- Too Many Items