Version 1.4, [Minecraft 1.1]
AutoCraft changes the crafting system to a list of items you may craft from your current inventory, without using the crafting grid. These items may be clicked to craft them, removing the materials from your inventory.
- A set of boxes in place of the crafting grid
- All crafting recipes included
- Automatically adapts to include crafting recipes created by other mods
- Some arrow buttons to peruse the crafting boxes
- ModLoader supported, but optional
- Items ordered by ID Number
- Does not work in multiplayer (yet)
- Shift click does not craft all items
- Texture packs that change the gui windows will show the old texture for the crafting grid
- Damaged items cannot be used together to repair them
Warning: This is NOT a multiplayer mod. This mod will prevent you from crafting completely in multiplayer.
Download here - v1.4, [Minecraft 1.1]
First, backup your save. This mod does not modify the save in any way and shouldn't be able to corrupt them, but I won't take responsibility for corrupted saves.
- Unzip AutoCraft.zip and move the files within to your minecraft.jar file using a zipping utility.
- Delete META_INF from the minecraft.jar file
Alternatively, use a minecraft mod manager.
To uninstall, do a Force Update from the minecraft launcher options. (Or uninstall using your mod manager)
ModLoader: If installing with ModLoader, this mod must be installed AFTER ModLoader is installed.
- Multiplayer support
- Damaged item fixing
(this mod will not be compatible with any other mods that use these, with the exception of ModLoader)
Version 1.4 [Minecraft 1.1]
- Fixed glitch involving the arrow buttons being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
- Removed unused classes
Version 1.3 [Minecraft 1.1]
- Items now ordered by ID Number
- Renamed zip file from old name
Version 1.2 [Minecraft 1.1]
- Updated for 1.1
- Fixed minor glitch
Version 1.1 [Minecraft 1.0.0]
- Added optional modloader integration
Version 1 [Minecraft 1.0.0]
- Initial release
Suggestions, complaints, and feedback all welcome
This mod and document is Copyright © and is the intellectual
property of the author. Only Minecraftforum.net is able to host this material without my consent. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed
publicly without advance written permission.