Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Aether 1.0.0 crashing problem.


  • Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1

Gorblats
    Gorblats

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:41 AM

Hello, I have recently installed the Aether mod for Minecraft 1.0.0. I do have all the requirement's in the correct folder, along with the Aether mod, but it still crashes. I do not have any mods installed, only the required ones and Aether. After the Mojang screen passes I get this message. P.S, I have fource updated Minecraft and it goes back to normal, but no Aether mod. Mods loaded: 2
ModLoader 1.0.0
mod_ModLoaderMp 1.0.0

      Minecraft has crashed!      
      ----------------------      

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

If you wish to report this, please copy this entire text and email it to [email protected]
Please include a description of what you did when the error occured.



--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 24c0674a --------
Generated 1/3/12 7:29 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.0.0
OS: Windows XP (x86) version 5.1
Java: 1.6.0_24, Sun Microsystems Inc.
VM: Java HotSpot™ Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: ATI Radeon HD 2400 PRO version 2.0.6945 Release, ATI Technologies Inc.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: INBT
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:259)
at ModLoader.readFromClassPath(ModLoader.java:1192)
at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:733)
at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:162)
at wb.<init>(RenderManager.java:104)
at wb.<clinit>(RenderManager.java:42)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:314)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:613)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: INBT
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 20 more
--- END ERROR REPORT 53b90894 ----------


And help will be needed. Thank you very much. :D

Register or log in to remove.

#2

BoonakwaDeka
  • Location: Pacific Isles
  • Minecraft: BDeka

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:43 AM

IT'S FOR 1.0.0?!

*runs to the thread*
The eys man. THE EYES.

#3

Gorblats
    Gorblats

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:45 AM

View PostBoonakwaDeka, on 04 January 2012 - 01:43 AM, said:

IT'S FOR 1.0.0?!

*runs to the thread*
Your also forgeting the fact that i'm haveing crashing problems... Which mean's you might also.

#4

letsgoiowa

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:46 AM

View PostGorblats, on 04 January 2012 - 01:41 AM, said:

Hello, I have recently installed the Aether mod for Minecraft 1.0.0. I do have all the requirement's in the correct folder, along with the Aether mod, but it still crashes. I do not have any mods installed, only the required ones and Aether. After the Mojang screen passes I get this message. P.S, I have fource updated Minecraft and it goes back to normal, but no Aether mod. Mods loaded: 2
ModLoader 1.0.0
mod_ModLoaderMp 1.0.0

      Minecraft has crashed!      
      ----------------------      

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

If you wish to report this, please copy this entire text and email it to [email protected]
Please include a description of what you did when the error occured.



--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 24c0674a --------
Generated 1/3/12 7:29 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.0.0
OS: Windows XP (x86) version 5.1
Java: 1.6.0_24, Sun Microsystems Inc.
VM: Java HotSpot™ Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: ATI Radeon HD 2400 PRO version 2.0.6945 Release, ATI Technologies Inc.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: INBT
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:259)
at ModLoader.readFromClassPath(ModLoader.java:1192)
at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:733)
at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:162)
at wb.<init>(RenderManager.java:104)
at wb.<clinit>(RenderManager.java:42)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:314)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:613)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: INBT
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 20 more
--- END ERROR REPORT 53b90894 ----------


And help will be needed. Thank you very much. :D
looks like from your PC specs in the error report that it is your PC, not Minecraft probs.
What's your average FPS?
Upvotes to the...right.

#5

minecrafter135
  • Location: United States

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:46 AM

test 1 2 3
//www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=92206]Posted Image

#6

Gorblats
    Gorblats

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:48 AM

View Postletsgoiowa, on 04 January 2012 - 01:46 AM, said:

looks like from your PC specs in the error report that it is your PC, not Minecraft probs.
What's your average FPS?
This is a bit embaressing, but i'm not really sure. All I can say that it's not bad. It does run slow a bit, but that's why I play on fast.

#7

aidybee
    aidybee

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 354 posts
  • Minecraft: aidybee

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:48 AM

re download minecraft jar re download ather mod re download modloader re instal evrey thing
Posted Image
Behold Enderbrine

#8

Gorblats
    Gorblats

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:49 AM

View Postaidybee, on 04 January 2012 - 01:48 AM, said:

re download minecraft jar re download ather mod re download modloader re instal evrey thing
I've tried that 3 times.

#9

aidybee
    aidybee

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 354 posts
  • Minecraft: aidybee

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:49 AM

to get your fps go to minecraft press f3 and get the fps simple
Posted Image
Behold Enderbrine

#10

happy_creepers
  • Minecraft: happy_creepers

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:51 AM

did you delete meta-inf?

apart from that i cannot help you.

Posted Image


#11

Gorblats
    Gorblats

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:52 AM

View Postletsgoiowa, on 04 January 2012 - 01:46 AM, said:

looks like from your PC specs in the error report that it is your PC, not Minecraft probs.
What's your average FPS?
I run 68 FPS.

View Posthappy_creepers, on 04 January 2012 - 01:51 AM, said:

did you delete meta-inf?

apart from that i cannot help you.
I did, I forgot to mention that.

#12

dritter123

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:47 PM

Uhmmm... if anyone gets a solution: please tell me!

I got the same error :(


EDIT: You probably forgot to install ShockAPI. At least this was my fault :)

#13

Bokoblin1

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:20 PM

Same crash error here. I've done everything just like it said to do it. The crash happens at the same time, too, after the Mojang screen. I will keep working on it and let you know if I figure it out.
Do Not Read This Signature.

#14

Bokoblin1

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:53 PM

View PostGorblats, on 04 January 2012 - 01:41 AM, said:

Hello, I have recently installed the Aether mod for Minecraft 1.0.0. I do have all the requirement's in the correct folder, along with the Aether mod, but it still crashes. I do not have any mods installed, only the required ones and Aether. After the Mojang screen passes I get this message. P.S, I have fource updated Minecraft and it goes back to normal, but no Aether mod. Mods loaded: 2
ModLoader 1.0.0
mod_ModLoaderMp 1.0.0

      Minecraft has crashed!      
      ----------------------      

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

If you wish to report this, please copy this entire text and email it to [email protected]
Please include a description of what you did when the error occured.



--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 24c0674a --------
Generated 1/3/12 7:29 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.0.0
OS: Windows XP (x86) version 5.1
Java: 1.6.0_24, Sun Microsystems Inc.
VM: Java HotSpotâ„¢ Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: ATI Radeon HD 2400 PRO version 2.0.6945 Release, ATI Technologies Inc.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: INBT
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:259)
    at ModLoader.readFromClassPath(ModLoader.java:1192)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:733)
    at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:162)
    at wb.<init>(RenderManager.java:104)
    at wb.<clinit>(RenderManager.java:42)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:314)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:613)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: INBT
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 20 more
--- END ERROR REPORT 53b90894 ----------


And help will be needed. Thank you very much. :D

Dude, I figured it out! There's a certain order you need to install the required stuff in. Check out this YouTube video
This is the order I followed when it wasn't working for me. Do everything just like is guy does it and it will work. Be aware of the fact that optifine cannot work with the current Aether mod version because of conflicting interests concerning a certain .class file. If you have a good enough PC, that shouldn't be a problem, but my laptop pretty much needs it to run MineCraft well so I'm waiting to play Aether until they resolve that issue. But anyways, I hope this works for you!
Do Not Read This Signature.

#15

XxANTHONYx57X
  • Minecraft: anthony_57

Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:15 AM

Did you install it by order like the equivelalent exchange mod? Did you read the capabilities with this mod? Hmmm... Did you?

#16

Zeptonite

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:41 AM

You Need Player API and SAPI

Player API http://www.minecraft...r-model-api-21/
SAPI http://adf.ly/373209/sapi-r11
AudioMod (I asume you already have it)
Modloader And modloader MP (I asume you have it)


Your Welcome :)

#17

Bokoblin1

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:18 AM

View PostZeptonite, on 07 January 2012 - 09:41 AM, said:

You Need Player API and SAPI

Player API http://www.minecraft...r-model-api-21/
SAPI http://adf.ly/373209/sapi-r11
AudioMod (I asume you already have it)
Modloader And modloader MP (I asume you have it)


Your Welcome :)


We have already established that those prerequisites have been fulfilled. It seems to be the order in which they are installed that determines whether it will work or not.
Do Not Read This Signature.

#18

Zeptonite

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:51 PM

The order Is Modloader,Audio Mod,ModloaderMp,SAPI(Shock API),Player API and look at the instructions Example the Jar files In the aether mod go in the Minecraft.jar And the recources go in the recources folder.
Watch1st Place The Classes From Modloader then Audiomod Then Modloader MP Into the minecraft.jar then The SAPI then the PAPI(In the SAPI theres A bin folder copy from the bin the classes in to the minecraft . jar then open up Aether mod place the jar files calsses int he minecraft.jar and the recources in the recourses

Hop it helps

#19

dmoulton3
  • Location: Ontario Canada
  • Minecraft: dmoulton3

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:16 PM

it crashes when i try and make a new world :\

#20

Dingdonglover

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:21 PM

Thats the same error I got. But it was when I used MCPatcher to download the aether mod. V.1.04

Anyone know how to fix it?