Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft Offline Won't Load

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Emerezillion
  • Minecraft: Emerezillion

Posted 03 January 2012 - 04:52 AM

I just bought and downloaded minecraft and java today. I put up the short cut for minecraft on my computer and clicked and absolutely nothing happened. Minecraft online worked at first but after about 30 minutes it stopped letting me pick blocks it also never let me put down a block even when I right clicked. Minecraft online still loads and lets me move around though.

Register or log in to remove.

Josh_Brenne
    Josh_Brenne

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1122 posts
  • Minecraft: Josh_Brenne

Posted 03 January 2012 - 04:53 AM

You probably tried to place a block in a protected zone. <_<

Emerezillion

Posted 03 January 2012 - 05:04 AM

I tried to place blocks in several different spots on the ground and none of them worked. So the only way it could be a protected zone is if every single spot I tried to place a block in was, coincidentally, a protected zone.

ballermon

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:02 PM

I don't know how that works exactly, but if I was a server admin and wanted to protect my creation I'd simply put a huge rectangle on the ground and say "This zone is protected from bedrock to the ceiling!". Maybe you don't have building rights in the first place ... tried talking to your admin yet?
Posted Image
Want to help me raise this? Give it a click!

Arcanus44
  • Minecraft: Arcanus44

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:38 PM

Try deleting and re-downloading Minecraft.  Might work.
If at any point I have helped you with something, please click the little green arrow in the corner over there.
Posted Image [SSSS]

Emerezillion

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:47 AM

Nevermind, I fixed the online problem with the blocks. Minecraft offline still doesn't do anything. (Arcanus44 I tried your suggest and it didn't work.) I've given up on trying to make minecraft offline I think it might just be my computer which has always been a little wonky. (I'm too afraid I'll make it worse if I try to fix it.) Thanks for the help anyways.