SburbCraft is a map set in the world(s) of Andrew Hussie's Homestuck. If you aren't a follower, you're missing out on a fantastic piece of work, but you can probably still enjoy the map for what it is, which is a "Complete the Monument" (CTM) style map in the tradition of Vechs' Super Hostile series but with a heavier open-world adventure leaning, and lighter difficulty in most places. The goal is to gather special blocks from the landscape towards a final goal to build a staircase and Ascend, then complete the final challenge above. The worlds of SburbCraft are large however, and it is 100% suitable as a map to play standard Minecraft survival on, before or after the goals or even ignoring the dungeons entirely.
SburbCraft for 1.6 is playable finally! With custom sounds and texts!
A new map sits in its folder. It just so happens that today, the
13th of April, is this map's final release day. Though it was back in version 1.1
that it was originally released, it is only today that it will be discovered anew!
> [S] Ascend.
Download SburbCraft for MC 1.6.x
Suggested Link 1 ==>
Suggested Link 2 ==>
Direct Link 1 ==>
Direct Link 2 ==>
The Laws of the Medium are as follows.
Violators will be reported to the nearest Authority Regulator.
1. Don't build or break anything in the Hub Area or the specially indicated dungeons.
2. Everywhere else, you may build, break, craft, and anything else you would normally do.
3. If you are playing in multiplayer, be sure to enable Command Blocks.
4. Never modify or break the Command Blocks.
5. Place only the designated (named) Aspect Blocks on the staircase monument, and any other monuments.
6. Never use Peaceful mode, always use at least Easy.
7. Don't forget to use the SburbCraft Texture/Resource Pack, included in the download.
8. Don't climb down from the Hub Platform.
Above all, have fun and enjoy the apocalypse.
(Special thanks to Quivin's SkaiaCraft and the Painterly pack. And Vechs for the CTM idea, and Andrew Hussie for obvious reasons. Additional pixelings by peepprince.tumblr.com.)