Sylveon
    Sylveon

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:16 AM

I brofist TT2000

"We won! Brother we won!"

I get the biggest fireworks in the world, climb up to the top of the tower, and launch them into the sky

just imagine it being launched off the top of the tower
Just so you know, my avatar is one of these guys, he is just not in uniform in the picture.

BioShock_Rules
  • Minecraft: BioShock_Rules
  • PSN:juzwikallday

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:02 AM

View PostKaBling, on 22 December 2012 - 01:11 AM, said:

The spy is wearing a Razorback!

"I think not."

*Ambassador headshot*

"Well the moment has passed, back to work!"

The spy keeps on sapping the tower.

Saxton Hale aims the surge protector at the portal and breaks the surge protector. The EMP breaks free and travels towards the portal.
Dr. Hax?
This Spy wore a Razorback!
Dr. Hax: HAX!!!!!  (Throws Computer at Spy)
I take the EMP myself, causing me to take 500 Damage

View PostTT2000, on 22 December 2012 - 01:44 AM, said:

I appear next to the spy, but he backstabs me. However, I was really just a dummy that looked like me which I threw next to the spy, and while he is stabbing the dummy I appear behind him and stab him.
The Spy already got Dr. Hax'd.

View Postgamertroy7, on 22 December 2012 - 01:52 AM, said:

Chuck Norris goes back into the tower to stay safe while he charges his power (since i am to lazy to find the exact amount left i think it was around 20 left)

View PostPeterchao, on 22 December 2012 - 01:52 AM, said:

theawesome31 summons an armored dragon with firebreath with magical powers.
Health 5000
Shield 1000

Fire Breath: 500 Fire Damage

Spell Progress: 25%
Spell cannot be Interrupted.

View PostTT2000, on 22 December 2012 - 01:56 AM, said:

3 more posts and the defenders win the round. I shout "GIVE UP NOW, ATTACKERS!" demoralizing them.
This will be a day to be remembered, my friend.
We must never forget our imminent victory of 12/21/12.

View Postgamertroy7, on 22 December 2012 - 02:03 AM, said:

i cover the tower in SipsCo. dirt for some type of defense
No effect!

View PostTT2000, on 22 December 2012 - 02:31 AM, said:

I rub my hands together. I have plans for this next round...
Ooh, cryptic.  I like it!

View Postchilltheshadow9001, on 22 December 2012 - 02:32 AM, said:

I call every engineer and homewrecker pyro in the world and bribe them to defend to tower

I put a giant silly tie on the tower
Next Attack fails
No effect, but the Tower looks cute

View PostTT2000, on 22 December 2012 - 02:48 AM, said:

I end the round!
We've done it.  Success.
However, we've lost your Tank and the Healalot Mech.
This was a Pyrrhic Victory.

View Postchilltheshadow9001, on 22 December 2012 - 03:16 AM, said:

I brofist TT2000

I get the biggest fireworks in the world, climb up to the top of the tower, and launch them into the sky

(Brofists Defenders)
Good work, men!

Tower:
Health: 18,754
/ 25,000

Shields: 0 / 2,000
Boosts: None
Curses: Sap'd (-200 Health every post for 2 posts), Great Depression (Defenses randomly fail for 1 post)

[The Round has Ended - Round Time (30 Pages) expired]

Outcome: Defenders win

Defenders: Gentlemen, that was textbook!  www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FuJxWtELYU
Destroyers: That hurt our reputation.  www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pE2BoM1qOs

Final Defense:

View Postchilltheshadow9001, on 22 December 2012 - 03:16 AM, said:

I brofist TT2000

[Round 16 Beginning]

Defenders: Take it to 'em.  www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xeae1sdG4Q
Destroyers: Trash the Tower and dance on the ashes!  www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFgEWhHqdyg

My Defense: I summon the Vehicles that had Round End Protectors, and Chilltheshadow9001
I then get Psy to Gangnam Style for the Tower, increasing it's Damage resistance

Tower:
Health: 25,000 / 25,000
Shields: 2,000 / 2,000
Boosts: Gangnam Style (Attacks deal 80% Damage for 2 posts)
Curses: None

Chilltheshadow9001:
Health: 1,100 / 1,100
Boosts: Vampire (60% Damage dealt comes back to Chilltheshadow as Health), Corruption (20% chance of turning killed Targets into a Vampire), Ninja (Attacks directed toward Chilltheshadow randomly fail), Half Demon (+30% Damage dealt)
Curses: Vampire (After 5 posts of not dealing Damage or assisting team, -10 Health every post), Weak Eyes (Vulnerable Sunlight), Half Demon (Vulnerable to Attacks involving the use of Holy objects)

Chuck Norris:
Health: 1,800 / 3,000
Shields: 300 / 1,500

Attack Plane Mark II:
Health: 5,000 / 5,000
Shields: 2,500 / 2,500
Ammunition: 4,500 / 4,500
Weapons:
Omega Flamethrower Blast Cannon V2 [Health: 2,500| Level: 3| Damage: 800| Ammo Cost: 750| Special Effects: Ignition (Ignites Target), Liquid Nitrogen (Freezes Target)]
Shadow Cannon [Health: 1,500| Level: 3| Damage: 900| Ammo Cost: 500| Special Effects: Curse the Darkness (Deals 1,400 Damage to Light-based Targets), Stun Gun (Stuns Light-based Targets)]
Light Cannon [Health: 1,500| Level: 3| Damage: 900| Ammo Cost: 500| Special Effects: Light a Candle (Deals 1,400 Damage to Dark-based Targets), Stun Gun (Stuns Dark-based Targets)]
Kamikaze Shadow Annihilator [Health: ∞| Level: 3| Damage: 2,000| Ammo Cost: 0| Special Effects: Kamikaze (Destroys Attack Plane), Corrupted (Corrupts Targets)]
Unholy Water Sprayer [Health: 1,000| Level: 3| Damage: 0| Ammo Cost: 500| Special Effects: Unholy Melt (Causes Holy Targets to melt), Unholy Medic (Heals Unholy/Undead Targets), Armor Piercing (Unholy Melt lasts longer on Armored Targets)]
Triple Homing Energy Blast [Health: 1,000| Level: 2| Damage: 500| Ammo Cost: 800| Special Effects: Trifocal (Hits up to three Targets)]
Power of the Grave [Health: 1,200| Level: 2| Damage: 1,000| Ammo Cost: 1,400| Special Effects: Unholy Medic (Heals Unholy Targets), Infected (10% chance to turn Target Undead), Cursed (Temporarily Curses Holy Targets)]
Basic Rifle [Health: | Level: 3| Damage: 150| Ammo Cost: 0| Special Effects: Armor Piercing (Deals 300 Damage to Armored Targets)]
Missile Launcher [Health: 750| Level: 3| Damage: 450| Ammo Cost: 500| Special Effects: Kaboom (Deals explosive Damage), RC-XD (Never misses)]
Dual Beam [Health: 1,000| Level: 3| Damage: 400| Ammo Cost: 800| Special Effects: Two for One (Hits up to two Targets), Randomizer (Applies a random Curse to Target)]
Nova 6 Blaster [Health: 1,500| Level: 3| Damage: 1,000| Ammo Cost: 1,000| Special Effects: Project Nova (Poisons Target with Nova 6), Eyeburner (Disorients Target)]
EMP Cannon [Health: 1,500| Level: 3| Damage: 500| Ammo Cost: 1,000| Special Effects: EMP Stunner (Stuns Target), Two for One (Hits up to two Targets)]
Hellstorm Missile [Health: 2,000| Level: 1| Damage: 800| Ammo Cost: 1,200| Special Effects: Cluster Bomb (Can use Cluster Bomb which deals less Damage, but hits all hostile Targets)]
Armor Plating [Health: 3,000| Level: 2| Damage: 0| Ammo Cost: 0| Special Effects: Resistor (-30% Damage taken to Attack Plane, Damage reduced is dealt to Armor Plating)]
Healing Kit [Health: 2,000| Level: 1| Damage: 0| Ammo Cost: 800| Special Effects: Medic (+500 Health to Target)]
Failsafe [Health: 8,000| Level: 1| Damage: ∞| Ammo Cost: 0| Special Effects: Iron Grip (Cannot be hijacked), Suicidal (Hits self)]
Boosts: Last Stand (When Health is 0, +500 Health), Radar (Enemies cannot hide from Attack Plane) Sonar (While Underwater, enemies cannot hide from Attack Plane), Blast Shield (Explosive Attacks directed toward Attack Plane deal 45% Damage), Fireproof Plating (Fire-based Attacks directed toward Attack Plane deal 60% Damage), Dispenser (+200 Ammo every post), Regen Field (+500 Health every post), Shield Generator (+500 Shields every post), Speed of the Shadow (Attacks directed toward Attack Plane have a 20% chance to fail), Surge Protector (Electrical Attacks directed toward Attack Plane deal 45% Damage), Workshop (Cannot be Damaged)
Curses: Volatile Weapons (Destroyed Weapons deal 200 Damage to Attack Plane), Workshop (Cannot do anything)
What are you...?  WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!!?!?  I must warn you... my power level... IT'S OVAR 9,000!!!!
Posted Image

Sylveon
    Sylveon

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:35 AM

people seem to ignore the fact I am a thing that CAN be killed off, so I bound my self to the tower so that unless I am killed, the tower take 70% damage, but if I AM killed, 5000 damage to the tower
Just so you know, my avatar is one of these guys, he is just not in uniform in the picture.

KaBling
    KaBling

Creeper Destroyer

• Members
  • 5770 posts
  • Minecraft: KaDynamics

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:45 AM

I get a kritzkrieg and attach it to my minigun, then I activate the charge and deal critical damage.

CDF
    CDF

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:42 AM

I load the progress on portal to videogames.

2/12

And Bioshock, Healalot and Tank was destroyed with kamikaze-healing because we got bored of it.
I am GLaCB.
I started raising dragons again, so please click them.
Posted Image Posted Image

KaBling
    KaBling

Creeper Destroyer

• Members
  • 5770 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:17 AM

I change the laws of physics, causing the portal to not work.

rhozy
    rhozy

Carpenter

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Minecraft: rhozy

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:17 AM

What should i do with this Prototype-thingy?

Umm... Anyone wants this tank?

Prototype 9
For sale.
Health: -/-
Armor: -/-
Weapons:
-Empty
-Empty
-Empty
Special Abilities:
-Empty
- Empty
-Empty
Known Weakness:
-Fixed.
Upgrade the vehicle with anything you like.

Project 9 Progress: //////////////////// [60%: Prototype deployed. Started evaluation of the Prototype in Battlefied.]
Posted Image
1st Member and Leader of Mekakushi Dan. Eye Concealment Ability. Oh, and it's not awkward at all.

TT2000
    TT2000

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 323 posts
  • Minecraft: TT2012

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:46 PM

This round, I will be constructing what I hope to be one of the most powerful vehicles in tower history. I will call it the Terratron(named after the SC2 lost viking villian of the same name). It will be extremely powerful, but take a ridiculous amount of time to build, of course(1% per post). This turn, I make the blue prints and add an overall construction bar. I spend this turn adding a round-end completer, which automatically completes the terra-tron if it is still not complete by the end of the round(and doubles as a round-end protector).

OVERALL CONSTRUCTION:
))))))))))))))))))))
(0%)

Terratron status:

HP: 0/0(HP increases by 500 per construction turn spent on it, max 10000)
Shields: 0/0(Shields increase by 500 per construction turn spent, max 5000)
Ammo: 0/0(Ammo increases by 500 per construction turn spent, max 7500)

Weapons:
TOP SECRET SUPERWEAPON: Ammo cost:? Damage: ? Special effects: ?
Flamethrower: Ammo cost: 1000: Damage: 500 Special effects: Flame(sets targets ablaze(50 damage per turn for 5 turns)fire based(deals extra damage to targets that are weak to fire) Completion: 0%
Anti-air missiles: Ammo cost: 750: Damage: 225 Attacks: 2 Special effects: Deals double damage to air based targets Completion:0%
Weak-radar beam: Ammo cost: 750: Damage: 250 Special effects: Stuns target, opens up a weak spot that causes the target to take extra damage for 3 turns Completion: 0%
Sentry shoot: Ammo cost: 1000: Damage: 250 Attacks: 2 Special effects: Shoots sentries at target, sentries fall to the ground and begin opening fire on random enemy vehicles for 100 damage per turn. Sentries have 100 HP each and fall apart after 3 turns. Completion:
0%
Crush: Ammo cost: 0 Damage:600 Special effects: Deals 300 damage to terratron when used Completion: 0%
Sticky bomb launch: Ammo cost: 800 Damage: 750: Special effects: Launches a sticky bomb onto target with 500 HP that detonates when Bioshock posts(damage is not dealt until bomb detonates). If bomb is destroyed before that point, nothing happens. Completion: 0%
Barrage: Ammo cost: 2000 Damage: 1250 Special effects: Immobilizes Terratron until Bioshock posts. Completion: 0%
Self heal: Ammo cost: 500 Damage: 0 Special effects: Terratron heals itself for 500 HP and 250 shields. Completion: 0%
Ammo producers: Ammo cost: 0 Damage: 0 Special effects: Terratron restores 750 of its own ammo. Completion: 0%

Buffs: Stasis field(can not be attacked) Round-end completer(serves same purpose as a round-end protector plus automatically completes terratron if it is still under construction by the end of the round)
Curses: Stasis field(can not move/attack)

I believe the large construction time makes up for the strength, but if you feel it is too strong(Bioshock) I will be willing to discuss nerfs with you.
Signature inserted here!

FearTheKumquat
  • Minecraft: FearTheKumquat
  • Xbox:xUnKnownShadows

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:32 PM

I begin reconstructing MACkenzie!

MACkenzie:
Health: 6,000/6,000
Shields: 3,000/3,000
Weapons:
MAC Cannon [Ammo: ∞ (3-post charge)| Damage: 1000| Special effects: Piercing (will damage health instead of shields)]
Boosts:
Heavy Duty (10% damage reduction to health)
Curses:
Circuit breaker (MAC Cannon charge will fail if health is damaged or if 2000 damage is dealt to shields)

Construction progress: //////////////////// 20% Construction restarted...
There's no kill like overkill.

TT2000
    TT2000

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:55 PM

I begin construction.

OVERALL CONSTRUCTION:
))))))))))))))))))))
(1%)

Currently working on: HP

Terratron status:

HP: 500/500(HP increases by 500 per construction turn spent on it, max 10000)

Weapons:
Flamethrower: Ammo cost: 1000: Damage: 500 Special effects: Flame(sets targets ablaze(50 damage per turn for 5 turns)fire based(deals extra damage to targets that are weak to fire) Completion: 0%
Anti-air missiles: Ammo cost: 750: Damage: 225 Attacks: 2 Special effects: Deals double damage to air based targets Completion:0%
Weak-radar beam: Ammo cost: 750: Damage: 250 Special effects: Stuns target, opens up a weak spot that causes the target to take extra damage for 3 turns Completion: 0%
Sentry shoot: Ammo cost: 1000: Damage: 250 Attacks: 2 Special effects: Shoots sentries at target, sentries fall to the ground and begin opening fire on random enemy vehicles for 100 damage per turn. Sentries have 100 HP each and fall apart after 3 turns. Completion:
0%
Crush: Ammo cost: 0 Damage:600 Special effects: Deals 300 damage to terratron when used Completion:0%
Sticky bomb launch: Ammo cost: 800 Damage: 750: Special effects: Launches a sticky bomb onto target with 500 HP that detonates when Bioshock posts(damage is not dealt until bomb detonates). If bomb is destroyed before that point, nothing happens. Completion: 0%
Barrage: Ammo cost: 2000 Damage: 1250 Special effects: Immobilizes Terratron until Bioshock posts. Completion: 0%
Self heal: Ammo cost: 500 Damage: 0 Special effects: Terratron heals itself for 500 HP and 250 shields. Completion: 0%
Ammo producers: Ammo cost: 0 Damage: 0 Special effects: Terratron restores 750 of its own ammo. Completion: 0%

Buffs: Stasis field(can not be attacked) Round-end completer(serves same purpose as a round-end protector plus automatically completes terratron if it is still under construction by the end of the round)
Signature inserted here!

BioShock_Rules

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:44 PM

View Postchilltheshadow9001, on 22 December 2012 - 06:35 AM, said:

people seem to ignore the fact I am a thing that CAN be killed off, so I bound my self to the tower so that unless I am killed, the tower take 70% damage, but if I AM killed, 5000 damage to the tower
I don't think that's a very good idea, seeing as how you only have 1,100 Health, you are quite fragile...

View PostKaBling, on 22 December 2012 - 06:45 AM, said:

I get a kritzkrieg and attach it to my minigun, then I activate the charge and deal critical damage.
400 Damage

View PostGLaCB, on 22 December 2012 - 09:42 AM, said:

I load the progress on portal to videogames.

2/12

And Bioshock, Healalot and Tank was destroyed with kamikaze-healing because we got bored of it.
Progress loaded

View PostKaBling, on 22 December 2012 - 10:17 AM, said:

I change the laws of physics, causing the portal to not work.
I call Sheldon Cooper to explain why that is impossible in the most boring way possible, giving you a headache and preventing you from doing this

View Postrhozy, on 22 December 2012 - 10:17 AM, said:

What should i do with this Prototype-thingy?

Umm... Anyone wants this tank?

Prototype 9
For sale.
Health: -/-
Armor: -/-
Weapons:
-Empty
-Empty
-Empty
Special Abilities:
-Empty
- Empty
-Empty
Known Weakness:
-Fixed.
Upgrade the vehicle with anything you like.

Project 9 Progress: //////////////////// [60%: Prototype deployed. Started evaluation of the Prototype in Battlefied.]
You're giving up on it?

View PostTT2000, on 22 December 2012 - 12:46 PM, said:

This round, I will be constructing what I hope to be one of the most powerful vehicles in tower history. I will call it the Terratron(named after the SC2 lost viking villian of the same name). It will be extremely powerful, but take a ridiculous amount of time to build, of course(1% per post). This turn, I make the blue prints and add an overall construction bar. I spend this turn adding a round-end completer, which automatically completes the terra-tron if it is still not complete by the end of the round(and doubles as a round-end protector).

OVERALL CONSTRUCTION:
))))))))))))))))))))
(0%)

Terratron status:

HP: 0/0(HP increases by 500 per construction turn spent on it, max 10000)

Weapons:
0%
Crush: Ammo cost: 0 Damage:600 Special effects: Deals 300 damage to terratron when used Completion: 0%

I believe the large construction time makes up for the strength, but if you feel it is too strong(Bioshock) I will be willing to discuss nerfs with you.
Holy--
"Isn't this incredible?  It's gonna be some kinda record!" - Ace Ventura
Also, don't worry about it being OP.  The ridiculous time needed to completely build it makes up for it.

View PostFearTheKumquat, on 22 December 2012 - 02:32 PM, said:

I begin reconstructing MACkenzie!

MACkenzie:
Health: 6,000/6,000
Shields: 3,000/3,000
Weapons:
MAC Cannon [Ammo: ∞ (3-post charge)| Damage: 1000| Special effects: Piercing (will damage health instead of shields)]
Boosts:
Heavy Duty (10% damage reduction to health)
Curses:
Circuit breaker (MAC Cannon charge will fail if health is damaged or if 2000 damage is dealt to shields)

Construction progress: //////////////////// 20% Construction restarted...
MACkenzie return started

View PostTT2000, on 22 December 2012 - 03:55 PM, said:

I begin construction.

OVERALL CONSTRUCTION:
))))))))))))))))))))
(1%)

Terratron status:

HP: 500/500(HP increases by 500 per construction turn spent on it, max 10000)

Weapons:
0%
Crush: Ammo cost: 0 Damage:600 Special effects: Deals 300 damage to terratron when used Completion:0%

My Defense: I become bored of the Attack Plane, so I deconstruct it into 2,500 Health for the Tower

Tower: -400
Health: 27,500 / 25,000
Shields: 1,600 / 2,000
Boosts: Gangnam Style (Attacks deal 80% Damage for 1 post)

Chilltheshadow9001:
Boosts: Vampire (60% Damage dealt comes back to Chilltheshadow as Health), Corruption (20% chance of turning killed Targets into a Vampire), Ninja (Attacks directed toward Chilltheshadow randomly fail), Half Demon (+30% Damage dealt)
Curses: Vampire (After 4 posts of not dealing Damage or assisting team, -10 Health every post), Weak Eyes (Vulnerable Sunlight), Half Demon (Vulnerable to Attacks involving the use of Holy objects)

Chuck Norris:

I'm considering adding a Medal system, whereby accomplishing certain tasks will earn a Medal corresponding to the Medal.
I will add a poll so that you guys can vote for whether or not you'd like to have your accomplishments immortalized.
What are you...?  WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!!?!?  I must warn you... my power level... IT'S OVAR 9,000!!!!
Posted Image

TT2000
    TT2000

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

I would gladly accept a medal system! Once the poll is added, I will vote yes.

OVERALL CONSTRUCTION:
))))))))))))))))))))
(2%)

Terratron status:

HP: 1000/1000(HP increases by 500 per construction turn spent on it, max 10000)

Weapons:
0%
Barrage: Ammo cost: 2000 Damage: 1250 Special effects: Immobilizes Terratron until Bioshock posts. Completion:0%
Self heal: Ammo cost: 500 Damage: 0 Special effects: Terratron heals itself for 500 HP and 250 shields. Completion:0%
Ammo producers: Ammo cost: 0 Damage: 0 Special effects: Terratron restores 750 of its own ammo. Completion:0%

Signature inserted here!

Adrenaline Rush
  • Minecraft: lucasthebest17

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:24 PM

i grab a giant healing cannon and proceed to fire it at the tower...but it takes 2 posts cause i heals 400 health. (2 player posts not bioshock's)

(O  )
The Ninja'ing, it's happening way too much to me.

KaBling
    KaBling

Creeper Destroyer

• Members
  • 5770 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:24 PM

Steven Hawking lures Sheldon away.

I get a Bunker Buster that has been modified for the tower and it destroys a part of the tower.

View PostAdrenaline Rush, on 22 December 2012 - 10:24 PM, said:

i grab a giant healing cannon and proceed to fire it at the tower...but it takes 2 posts cause i heals 400 health. (2 player posts not bioshock's)

(O  )
Seems rather OP.

Anyway, there's a lack of attackers. It's like 4 defenders to 2 attackers (1 if the other guy doesn't post soon.)

Adrenaline Rush
  • Minecraft: lucasthebest17

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:27 AM

well now its fully charged!

(OO)

*BZZZT*
BOOM, its healed.

now i proceed to jump to tt2000's new thingy and help him with the shields, even though i probably will hit my face in the stasis field, i can unstablelize my particles and get across the stasis field.
The Ninja'ing, it's happening way too much to me.

KaBling
    KaBling

Creeper Destroyer

• Members
  • 5770 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:59 AM

I order an artillery strike on the huge cannon, destroying it to the point where it's like it was never there.

TT2000
    TT2000

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:39 AM

I continue constructing the terratron. I guess every time someone helps me, it will add 1% to the completion bar.

OVERALL CONSTRUCTION:
))))))))))))))))))))
(4%)

Terratron status:

HP: 1500/1500(HP increases by 500 per construction turn spent on it, max 10000)
Shields: 500/500(Shields increase by 500 per construction turn spent, max 5000)

Weapons:
0%
Barrage: Ammo cost: 2000 Damage: 1250 Special effects: Immobilizes Terratron until Bioshock posts. Completion:0%
Self heal: Ammo cost: 500 Damage: 0 Special effects: Terratron heals itself for 500 HP and 250 shields. Completion:0%
Ammo producers: Ammo cost: 0 Damage: 0 Special effects: Terratron restores 750 of its own ammo. Completion:0%

Signature inserted here!

BioShock_Rules

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:47 AM

View PostTT2000, on 22 December 2012 - 05:54 PM, said:

I would gladly accept a medal system! Once the poll is added, I will vote yes.

OVERALL CONSTRUCTION:
))))))))))))))))))))
(2%)

Terratron status:

HP: 1000/1000(HP increases by 500 per construction turn spent on it, max 10000)

Weapons:
0%

Glad you're in favor of the Medal system, TT!

View PostAdrenaline Rush, on 22 December 2012 - 10:24 PM, said:

(O  )
Only 400?

View PostKaBling, on 22 December 2012 - 11:24 PM, said:

Steven Hawking lures Sheldon away.

I get a Bunker Buster that has been modified for the tower and it destroys a part of the tower.

Seems rather OP.

Anyway, there's a lack of attackers. It's like 4 defenders to 2 attackers (1 if the other guy doesn't post soon.)
Steven Hawking?  Curses!  One of Sheldon's only weaknesses!
400 Damage
400 Health is not OP.

View PostAdrenaline Rush, on 23 December 2012 - 12:27 AM, said:

well now its fully charged!

(OO)

*BZZZT*
BOOM, its healed.

now i proceed to jump to tt2000's new thingy and help him with the shields, even though i probably will hit my face in the stasis field, i can unstablelize my particles and get across the stasis field.
+400 Health

View PostKaBling, on 23 December 2012 - 12:59 AM, said:

I order an artillery strike on the huge cannon, destroying it to the point where it's like it was never there.
Failed!

My Defense: I pull the head off of a Gorgon God of War style and use the Medusa's gaze to turn a Destroyer into stone, causing the next Attack to fail

Tower: -15, -385
Health: 27,385 / 25,000
Shields: 1,115 / 2,000

Chilltheshadow9001:
Curses: Vampire (After 3 posts of not dealing Damage or assisting team, -10 Health every post), Weak Eyes (Vulnerable Sunlight), Half Demon (Vulnerable to Attacks involving the use of Holy objects)

Chuck Norris:
Posted Image

TT2000
    TT2000

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:18 AM

Seems most of the vehicles got wiped after the end of the round. I guess it's a good thing, as I noticed most of the vehicles were no longer in use.

OVERALL CONSTRUCTION:
))))))))))))))))))))
(5%)

Terratron status:

HP: 2000/2000(HP increases by 500 per construction turn spent on it, max 10000)
Shields: 500/500(Shields increase by 500 per construction turn spent, max 5000)

Weapons:
0%

Signature inserted here!