zombe modpack fly noclip cheat build

• Please log in to reply
11897 replies to this topic

ZombesModpack

Posted 01 December 2010 - 06:28 PM

POPULAR

Posted Image
Made by Tanzanite

NB! Always use this thread to get the updates as this is the ONLY official place for it - never any other place (pretty much all of them spread outdated stuff or worse).

Download latest release for...

...MC 1.6.1:
Zombe's modpack v8.1.2: Download, mirror

...MC 1.6.2:
Zombe's modpack v8.2.2: Download, mirror

Mod list
Spoiler:

Changes in this release:
  • compatibility: updated for Minecraft 1.6.2
Known issues/todo:
  • Boom, Cart, Chest, Craft, Furnace, Icon, Ore, Resize and Spawn mods not working (currently absent from the modpack)
  • Readme page seriously needs serious updating
  • Forge compatibility
  • Item duplication caused by the Death mod
Troubleshooting
Spoiler:

Previous versions of the modpack
Spoiler:

Forge compatibility patches
Spoiler:

No-clip support for SMP from md_5
Spoiler:

Banners
Spoiler:

Contributions
All the updating work for 1.3.1 was done by md_5, 1.3.2-1.4.2 by NolanSyKinsley, and 1.4.4-1.6 by Nilat - so, give them a hug / beer or whatever else one deems appropriate Posted Image. I still have not had the opportunity to re-join the effort.

Posted Image to the current main maintainer, Nilat ; each $5 is one more hour of coding !

Edited by ZombesModpack, 11 July 2013 - 01:45 AM.

Register or log in to remove.

CreeperDaReeper
  • Minecraft: CreeperDaReeper

Posted 01 December 2010 - 06:30 PM

Good work tanzanite!  But who is zombe?

tanzanite
  • Minecraft: tanzanite

Posted 01 December 2010 - 06:43 PM

It is my nickname. tanzanite is used only because of gmail - zombe was taken.
Posted Image

CreeperDaReeper
  • Minecraft: CreeperDaReeper

Posted 01 December 2010 - 06:50 PM

Oh, well okay then.

Hey while your still here.  Have you ever considered making a Custom Furnace Recipies mod?  Basically the same thing as Custom Crafting Recipies, only instead for the furnace.  Input, Fuel, and Output.  Would be rather cool.

Anyway, can't wait to use CCR again!

DrNightKOT
  • Minecraft: DrNightKOT

Posted 01 December 2010 - 07:15 PM

Add custom GUI. Pleeeeeaaazeeee. Would be happy!

By costom gui I mean gui with custom properties (so you can make another kind of crafting)
If I say fun, I mean fun. If I say FUN, then read the link >:D. It's the in-joke.
Posted Image

wizjany
    wizjany

Out of the Water

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 08:43 PM

Woot thank you, the other version didn't work at all for me with the scan codes -.- And now I can finally use this with Zan's minimap because it doesn't replace nk.class (if it's still called that anyway.)

EDIT: Turned out it didn't work, but I found out why. In your code, the fly.txt is located using "\"s, which don't work on UNIX -based systems (we use "/"s). Windows machines can take either one however. Any chance you could use the / instead of \?

livedandletdie

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:55 PM

I hope that this is AWESOME.
:Lime:  :Lime:  :Lime:  :Lime:  :Lime:  :Lime:  :Lime:  :Lime:
:Lime:  :Lime:  :(  :Lime:  :Lime:  :obsidian:  :Lime:  :Lime:
:Lime:  :obsidian:  :obsidian:  :Lime:  :Lime:  :obsidian:  :Diamond:  :Lime:
:Lime:  :Lime:  :Lime:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Lime:  :Lime:  :Lime:
:Lime:  :Lime:  :Diamond:  :Black:  :Black:  :Black:  :Lime:  :Lime:

Exclamation said:

Why am I not allowed to ask stuff?

Oh that's quite a paradox!

tanzanite

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:12 AM

wizjany said:

EDIT: Turned out it didn't work, but I found out why. In your code, the fly.txt is located using "\"s, which don't work on UNIX -based systems (we use "/"s). Windows machines can take either one however. Any chance you could use the / instead of \?
Rewrote my old "get minecraft folder" code - and got invaded by stupidity in the process or something => bad code.

Fixed / re-added unix friendliness and uploaded it. Can not test myself whether it helped - try out and tell.

DrNightKOT said:

Add custom GUI. Pleeeeeaaazeeee. Would be happy!
Too much work for not enough effect to justify it :Skeleton:. I know that someone made a gui for it - unfortunately, all info regarding to that got deleted when the thread got deleted.

CreeperDaReeper said:

Hey while your still here.  Have you ever considered making a Custom Furnace Recipies mod?  Basically the same thing as Custom Crafting Recipies, only instead for the furnace.  Input, Fuel, and Output.  Would be rather cool.
Have thought about it, but not started to actually do it yet. Have not had any must-have ideas for furnace :/. Furnace has only one input and one output ... i hope notch expands it.
Posted Image

poneboy00
  • Minecraft: LexicalGap17

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:20 AM

I'm getting this "This webpage has a redirect loop." whenever I try and download something from you, would you, or anyone, mind mirroring this? Thanks.

wccnyc
    wccnyc

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:23 AM

poneboy00 said:

I'm getting this "This webpage has a redirect loop." whenever I try and download something from you, would you, or anyone, mind mirroring this? Thanks.
WARNING
I cannot get this to work
but it may just be my incompetence
http://dl.dropbox.co...2/crafting5.zip

aata844
    aata844

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:36 AM

Yes, this does not work, at least for me. On a mac. latest java. latest minecraft, with only 1 other mod, the death chest.

wccnyc
    wccnyc

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:42 AM

aata844 said:

Yes, this does not work, at least for me. On a mac. latest java. latest minecraft, with only 1 other mod, the death chest.
same

tanzanite

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:46 AM

You are downloading the wrong file - modpack_1.2.5.zip is the right one.
Posted Image

aata844
    aata844

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:55 AM

Ah, you just updated the link. thank you. Now works.

tanzanite

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:00 AM

poneboy00 said:

It is said to be caused by invalid cookie (old one google forgot to remove) - and that clearing google docs cookies (anything with "docs.google.com" in host name) will help. Likely, you must also allow cookies (but that you probably do by default already).
Posted Image

leon89
    leon89

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:12 AM

i am very happy to see this mod back. now off to make recipes.

opaquer
    opaquer

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 304 posts
  • Minecraft: Opaque02

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:56 AM

I'm the one that made the GUI for it. Here's a picture of it. It's still got a few things to be fixed before release, and I'll talk about it with tanzanite later today about it. Here's a picture of it so far:

Posted Image

Right now though, the dimensions don't always work (a 1x1 recipe might be seen as a 2x2 recipe for example), you can't add custom items (working on that) and recipe viewer doesn't use the right file. I'll talk about it with tanzanite later today (just woke up, and got to drive and whatnot soon)
If I helped you, don't forget to increase my reputation :)
My anvil mechanics tutorial: http://www.minecraft...anics-in-depth/

leon89
    leon89

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 04:08 AM

hmm... note after installing this i cannot craft anything, it's weird. i did follow the instructions, .class files go into minecraft.jar, deleted meta folder, and i put the mod folder in the bin folder with the minecraft.jar.

have i done anything wrong?

Building Inspector

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:09 AM

Thank you Tanza!
No, your seed isn't epic because it's near a village.  Or near a ravine.  Or on an island.

tanzanite

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:05 PM

leon89 said:

hmm... note after installing this i cannot craft anything, it's weird. i did follow the instructions, .class files go into minecraft.jar, deleted meta folder, and i put the mod folder in the bin folder with the minecraft.jar.

have i done anything wrong?
What does recipes-log.txt say? It should be where the recipes.txt file is. Also - if you put one piece of dirt on the crafting grid - does it offer a flower in return or not? (If it does - it means that mod is working but it did not find the recipe file)
Posted Image