• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

The Construction Mod

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

theawnsome12

Posted 31 December 2011 - 11:33 PM

I was playing minecraft, mining an enormous room and i thought of an idea. The construction mod. Where you could craft a bull dozer and excavator  to clear out land on the surface, craft a drill to mine out a room, and a dump truck that has an enormous amount of inventory space to carry blocks around.
or even a crane to move blocks around like a bit of diamond ore without having to use the silk touch enchantment on a pickaxe.
Can anybody out there create a mod like this and maybe give me a link.

Register or log in to remove.

Lilboda
    Lilboda

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • Minecraft: lilboda

Posted 31 December 2011 - 11:35 PM

there is one caled buildcraft, and one called industrial craft. both together make something like what your are talking about
I love Minecraft!!!!

Collinw24
    Collinw24

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2010 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 11:36 PM

...Or you could use buildcraft.
-No trees were killed in the sending of this message. however, several million electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

theawnsome12

Posted 31 December 2011 - 11:39 PM

View PostLilboda, on 31 December 2011 - 11:35 PM, said:

there is one caled buildcraft, and one called industrial craft. both together make something like what your are talking about

buildcraft and industrial craft are a bit to complex and you need all this piping and engines for buildcraft and you need alot of resources for them.

theawnsome12

Posted 01 January 2012 - 03:08 AM

View PostCollinw24, on 31 December 2011 - 11:36 PM, said:

...Or you could use buildcraft.

yet again that mod is a bit complex and can be boring because you can just sit there but my idea you have to drive them to work

xXShadowTyphoonXx
  • Minecraft: ShadowWolfZx978

Posted 01 January 2012 - 04:23 AM

View Posttheawnsome12, on 31 December 2011 - 11:33 PM, said:

I was playing minecraft, mining an enormous room and i thought of an idea. The construction mod. Where you could craft a bull dozer and excavator  to clear out land on the surface, craft a drill to mine out a room, and a dump truck that has an enormous amount of inventory space to carry blocks around.
or even a crane to move blocks around like a bit of diamond ore without having to use the silk touch enchantment on a pickaxe.
Can anybody out there create a mod like this and maybe give me a link.
i was actually thinking about making a mod like this and it would have a wrecking ball and a miners helmet

theawnsome12

Posted 01 January 2012 - 02:15 PM

View PostxXShadowTyphoonXx, on 01 January 2012 - 04:23 AM, said:

i was actually thinking about making a mod like this and it would have a wrecking ball and a miners helmet

cool dude tell me if its successful or not

theawnsome12

Posted 05 January 2012 - 12:18 AM

View Postwegie125, on 31 December 2011 - 11:43 PM, said:

Not such a bad idea

TY