Mo3pp3l
    Mo3pp3l

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:39 AM

View PostReepy1, on 29 January 2013 - 10:01 AM, said:

The Redpower plugin doesn't work... It says it's a non-mod file Posted Image

This sould work fine, there is only no modinfo in the plugin.

Just open your inventory and look for RedPower within the Item Subsets. If you find it, it works.

Btw. For testing i have more than 110 mods installed and never any crash or problem with chickenbones mods.

Sandbird
    Sandbird

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:16 PM

When throwing a REP client crashes

Using:
CodeChickenCore 0.7.1.0.jar
NotEnoughItems 1.4.5.1.jar
NEI_RedPowerPlugin 1.4.3.jar
WR-CBE Addons 1.3.2.4.jar
WR-CBE Core 1.3.2.4.jar
WR-CBE RedPower 1.3.2.4.jar
Forge Mod Loader
Spoiler:

Soriel
    Soriel

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1381 posts
  • Minecraft: Soriel1

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:11 PM

Is it compatible with 1.4.7?
North American Otaku.

Smurfoid
    Smurfoid

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:15 PM

View Postdillweed65, on 29 January 2013 - 02:29 AM, said:

-snip-
NEI Version: 1.4.5.0
java.lang.ClassCastException: bu cannot be cast to bq
at codechicken.nei.NEIClientConfig.loadWorld(NEIClientConfig.java:315)
at codechicken.nei.ClientPacketHandler.handleSMPCheck(ClientPacketHandler.java:123)
at codechicken.nei.ClientPacketHandler.handlePacket(ClientPacketHandler.java:26)
at codechicken.core.PacketCustom$ClientPacketHander.handle(PacketCustom.java:90)
at codechicken.core.PacketCustom$CustomPacketHandler.onPacketData(PacketCustom.java:59)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handlePacket(NetworkRegistry.java:243)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handleCustomPacket(NetworkRegistry.java:233)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:71)
at ayh.a(NetClientHandler.java:1478)
at di.a(SourceFile:59)
at cf.b(MemoryConnection.java:80)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.l(Minecraft.java:1909)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(Minecraft.java:846)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:771)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I HAD exactly the same problem. I am running the Mindcrack FTB pack. I disabled chickenchunks, rei's minimap, twilight forest, steve's carts, and traincraft. Then, I removed all data NEI had in my saves. I removed the entire NEI folder in /saves/, and in my world save removed "NEI.dat". Now NEI works for me again, but I don't know exactly what caused it.
Posted Image

Lord_vastrix

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:37 PM

Does anyone have any answers yet to why some people can't find the transmitter/receiver (from WR-CBE) in NEI
Or able to craft them??¿
                                                                         Posted Image

System security is a temporary condition!

Bukk94
    Bukk94

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

Hi! I've install NEI with plugin. But if i am added GrechTech addon to my klient, NEI will become crazy! In most of recipes is lot's of variants to craft. That's good,that's doing Gregtech. But NEI changing recipes automaticly too quick! I can't craft anything when there's 15 different recipes and they changed every 1 sec! Can you know how fix it?

There is my problem in a video

Smurfoid
    Smurfoid

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

View PostBukk94, on 29 January 2013 - 05:58 PM, said:

Hi! I've install NEI with plugin. But if i am added GrechTech addon to my klient, NEI will become crazy! In most of recipes is lot's of variants to craft. That's good,that's doing Gregtech. But NEI changing recipes automaticly too quick! I can't craft anything when there's 15 different recipes and they changed every 1 sec! Can you know how fix it?

-snip-

You can use shift to stop it from cycling, and you can use any item you see in the cycling, in the recipe.
Posted Image

Bukk94
    Bukk94

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:02 PM

View PostSmurfoid, on 29 January 2013 - 06:01 PM, said:

You can use shift to stop it from cycling, and you can use any item you see in the cycling, in the recipe.
And do you know how to disable this cycling?

Smurfoid
    Smurfoid

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:05 PM

View PostBukk94, on 29 January 2013 - 06:02 PM, said:

And do you know how to disable this cycling?

Eh, just hold shift. The purpose is that you can see all the items you can use, so. But to answer precisely: No, you can't stop it.
Posted Image

KyoZed
    KyoZed

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:48 PM

Question about chicken chunks, I am playing on a SMP server, we have a ton of mods installed and the loader works great except I just noticed in the nether.  For some reason its not working there.  Looked at /chunkloaders and nope doesnt show up.  The portal gun portals are currently keeping my nether block loaded..  Any ideas why this is happening and if so, how to fix?

EDIT: Sigh I figured it out, a rogue redstone wire was connecting to it by accident and I didnt notice for awhile..  Forgot that redstone turns it off.   Works perfectly again! lol

dillweed65
  • Minecraft: dillweed65
  • Xbox:dillweed65

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:30 PM

View PostSmurfoid, on 29 January 2013 - 05:15 PM, said:

I HAD exactly the same problem. I am running the Mindcrack FTB pack. I disabled chickenchunks, rei's minimap, twilight forest, steve's carts, and traincraft. Then, I removed all data NEI had in my saves. I removed the entire NEI folder in /saves/, and in my world save removed "NEI.dat". Now NEI works for me again, but I don't know exactly what caused it.

It seems to be working again today, although I didn't change or do anything. It might have just been a temporary bug.
Posted Image

Keybounce

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:36 PM

View PostEv3rM1n3r, on 29 January 2013 - 06:37 AM, said:

497 is early 1.4.6, were all way past that, im on 511+

497 is fairly stable 1.4.7, not early 1.4.6. It dates from the end of december. (Jan 1st)

Now, you might say "That's a month out of date".
I say "That's very, very stable and dependable".

From the 1st to the 12th, nothing was needed to be updated.
On the 12th, we see updates.

Since then? On the 23rd, a fix to a bug that ChickenBones introduced; on Jan 26th, a cache corruption issue. That would be either 511 or 515 (files.minecraftforge.net doesn't clarify anything beyond date).

From 500 to 510, various mods were reporting various issues, and I saw a lot of "doesn't work" in the mods I follow/use.

The bottom line? 497 is stable. 499 seems to work. Later ones have issues. Nothing I use needs anything later; 517 has a very nice memory leak detection, which should be useful if systems run out of memory.

Calling 497 out of date is silly. It's stable, and it's the one Optifine is built for.
My channel with Mystcraft, and general Minecraft Let's Plays: http://www.youtube.com/user/Keybounce
** NEW: FtB "Magic Farm", performance testing and java flags.
My main world: http://www.minecraft...ts-play-series/
"Wait, an update?! Geez, I didn't know we skipped Easter and went straight to Christmas."

the_pieman
  • Minecraft: the_pieman

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:06 PM

The NEI mod is all well and good, but I'd say it's a stretch to say it is better than TMI. True NEI has so much more to offer in many ways, but there are a few options that TMI implements that yours doesn't. TMI allows for 100% custom enchantments (any enchantment you want, all are effective, and you can even enchant items with enchantments that item can't have, like a Chestplate with Feather Falling, and still have it work), as well as customizeable potions (similar to enchanting), and custom Fireworks (same deal here as well).

NEI has many more uses than TMI, but the options that TMI has makes it impossible to outdo in my opinion. NEI is absolutely wonderful, but it is by no means superior (again, in my opinion) to TMI. I will most likely change my mind if you somehow implement these options into NEI, and will be VERY grateful, as choosing between them is hard.

FluffyOrange
  • Minecraft: MarshmallowRobin

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

Is there any way to see how much damage a weapon does with NEI? I've noticed in CaptainSparkle's modded Let's Play, he can see the amount of damage that mod weapons do by hovering over them in NEI, but I can't seem to get that function even though I've messed around with settings. Am I missing something here?

Kriskra
    Kriskra

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:33 AM

Hello ChickenBones,

I am playing FTB on the MineCrack Pack (Version 8.0.1) including the latest version 1.3.1.1 of your (great) EnderStorage mod. There is currently a bug affecting a lot of people, described here, here and here (by me). There are a lot more threads, so this bug is really severe, especially when playing in single player.

Basically, items frequently (and reproducibly) get lost, when placing them into ender chests automatically (using tubes, filters, etc.). Place an item into an ender chest using a tube, exit to the main screen, rejoin the world and all your (hardly collected) items are gone. Seems to be an issue with the saving.

Please! Please please fix this bug soon. This would be absolutely great!

Thank a lot & regards,
Kristian

GudPiggeh
  • Minecraft: goodpoopie

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:23 AM

ChickenBones,

Your download link (on the chickencore i know) is broken.Posted Image All that it does is bring me to google.Posted Image

XtfiwsX
    XtfiwsX

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:56 AM

View PostGudPiggeh, on 30 January 2013 - 02:23 AM, said:

ChickenBones,

Your download link (on the chickencore i know) is broken.Posted Image All that it does is bring me to google.Posted Image

NEI download does the same thing
Posted Image

HellishINC
  • Minecraft: hellishinc

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:45 AM

Im getting a redirect for all download links. Anyone have a mirror of the most recent versions?
Mojang, please prioritize bug fixes before content.

Goreae
    Goreae

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1054 posts
  • Minecraft: goreae

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:12 AM

I need some help. I have this really annoying crash, it says "concurrent modification exception" and I have no clue what it means. It happens when I already have a world loaded up and am playing, and then it just randomly crashes. I only post it here because it says chickenbones in the crash report once. I just ignored it for awhile, but now it crashes after 5 minutes of play. The crash is on line 1964, or just in the spoiler.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/1587891/

Spoiler:
if anyone knows what is causing this, please tell me. I'm sorry if it isn't any chickenbones mods.

EDIT: I got another crash that blames chickenbones here.

Come check out the No Topic Forum!

~LINK~

Feel free to PM me if you are having trouble with mods and I will help in any way that I can!