• Members
  • 551 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:19 PM

lemmings.... just read some post above.

Register or log in to remove.

Truckpipe

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:27 PM

View PostMoparGamer, on 28 October 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

If you haven't read that one quote ill re-say it for you.

On the main page under all the normal Mods there's blue text that says "Old Versions" click it. It will take you to an Adfly link and then redirect you to all of the Old versions of every mod here. Look for Codechickencore 0.6.6 (for 1.4.1/1.4.2) and then download that.

Thank you, I thought it might just be me! lol Found the link for 0.6.6 down in the list.  Can anyone please tell me which is the correct version of CCC, NEI and Enderstorage for 1.2.5? I just "discovered" MultiMC and want to set up an instance to try some other mods that have never updated. Thanks for the assistance!

GunmanBear
  • Minecraft: GunmanBear

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:39 PM

Can someone help me?! My NEI isn't working i got forge and this stuff but nothing! NEI will not show up! i havepressed everything
The .cfg's are created! But nothing!! HELP ME!!! GAWD DANGIIT
Posted Image

quadmaxlikespie
  • Minecraft: quadmaxlikespie

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:42 PM

Can you put a new download link up adf.ly is messted up
I don't hate haters! I dislike haters!

shadowviper1229
  • Minecraft: shadowviper1229

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:44 PM

Is the codechickencore link broken for anyone else? When I click on the link it just takes me to the adf.ly homepage. Help?

GunmanBear
  • Minecraft: GunmanBear

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:55 PM

Everyone who have NEI installed can you help me? Pls!!  I really wanna play with NEI!! My problem is 2 posts higher
Posted Image

sniper21g
  • Minecraft: sniper21g

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:57 PM

when i put in codechickencore-src.jar into coremods it doesn't work it says There was a fatal error starting minecraft and fml.Im using forge 6.0.1 what do i do to make it work?

Legamir
    Legamir

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • Minecraft: Legamir

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:05 PM

View Postsniper21g, on 28 October 2012 - 09:57 PM, said:

when i put in codechickencore-src.jar into coremods it doesn't work it says There was a fatal error starting minecraft and fml.Im using forge 6.0.1 what do i do to make it work?

Don't use the source (src). It's for modding purpose...

TheSandwichMakr
  • Minecraft: TheSandwichMakr

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:07 PM

The CodeChickenCore link used to say that it may be malware in chrome and now redirects to the adfly homepage. They're probably related and Chicken Bones just has to create a new adfly link. I would put a direct download link here but I'm not sure if Chicken Bones would be okay with it.

EDIT: Yay, Chicken Bones fixed it.

Posted Image

ChargedCreapah1

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:12 PM

i wont let me download cod chicken core STUIPID ADFLY MAKING ME SIGN UP TO DOWNLOAD!!!! btw ad foc gives you 6.50 $ per 10000 pepple insted of 5.00 $

Zjerothi

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:16 PM

View PostGunmanBear, on 28 October 2012 - 09:55 PM, said:

Everyone who have NEI installed can you help me? Pls!!  I really wanna play with NEI!! My problem is 2 posts higher

View Postsniper21g, on 28 October 2012 - 09:57 PM, said:

You both probably need to put Chicken Code Core into the Coremods folder.  Note that NEI's .jar file also goes into the Coremods folder, not the 'mods' folder.

At the time of this post, the download link for Chicken Code Core is till not working, so everyone will just have to wait for him to fix it.
Posted Image

Truckpipe

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:29 PM

If everyone would look up on this page. The ChickenCodeCore 0.6.6 can be had by clicking the "Old Versions" link. The new file is in the list, just not at the top of the CCC section of this links page.

DexWolf
    DexWolf

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:41 PM

forge is past the one in your instalation instuctions

highcarve917

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:56 PM

hmmmmm......i can't seem to get find a working codechickencore download! :(
Can you possibly repost because i know a few of my friends and I are trying to get NEI but the link is broken. :((((

Legamir
    Legamir

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:07 PM

Chicken_Bones updated the starttopic and the link for codechickencore...

SinNombre

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:51 PM

a little (Exception in thread "NEI Item Loading Thread" java.lang.NullPointerException)  dont crash

Spoiler:

Too-DAMN-Much

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:29 AM

hmm.... okay interestingly enough, i noticed the page 12 AKA invisible items problem in nei happens when searching for something with "bat" in it's name, i'm really suspecting the spawner for bats now.... i thought there was a way to disable the spawners in the config? what happened to that? didn't see it in any of the three.

[edit] ninja fix + new version number guys, i'll edit this again once i test the problem i was having though [/edit]

[edit 2] nope, still broken [/edit]

Too-DAMN-Much

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:43 AM

okay, i know for a fact which item is causing this problem (one post above) now, it's balsa wood, the reasons i believe that:
1. this happens everytime i search for ba
2. this happens everytime i search for ls
3. balsa wood, slabs and logs are the only items that contain those four letters in the same name/word.

[edit] this is definitely being caused by balsa wood added by forestry, this report has been duplicated in the relevant thread for forestry as well, since i'm not postive which end is causing the problem. [/edit]

Ttzara
    Ttzara

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2015 posts
  • Minecraft: Tzarah

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:56 AM

I have the updated Forge, and i did everything the instructions says for NEI, i placed the chickenthing.jar and then the NEI.jar into the coremode folder. (Using Magic Launcher)

Strangely looks like the forge loader (forge modloader or w/e) is detecting both of them like they are there but when i press for my inventory, nothing happens.

I also tried to resize my GUI and didnt work either.

Im using REIS minimap, enhanced portals and smart moving

EDIT I : When i load the mods with Magic Launcher, it says no mods found for Chicken Core, and says OK for NEI

EDIT II: i took the minimap off to test if the mod is causing problems but doesnt looks like,,

Legamir
    Legamir

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:14 AM

View PostTtzara, on 29 October 2012 - 01:56 AM, said:

I have the updated Forge, and i did everything the instructions says for NEI, i placed the chickenthing.jar and then the NEI.jar into the coremode folder. (Using Magic Launcher)

Strangely looks like the forge loader (forge modloader or w/e) is detecting both of them like they are there but when i press for my inventory, nothing happens.

I also tried to resize my GUI and didnt work either.

Im using REIS minimap, enhanced portals and smart moving

EDIT I : When i load the mods with Magic Launcher, it says no mods found for Chicken Core, and says OK for NEI

EDIT II: i took the minimap off to test if the mod is causing problems but doesnt looks like,,

Press O while you have your inventory open.