• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

♥♥♥ Furnace Penitentiary 1.4.7 ♥♥♥ [Endless Fun, No Whitelist, 99.99% Bug Free, Great Staff, VIP Ranks]

furnaceprison prison legit

• Please log in to reply
4839 replies to this topic

pudgeyjesus

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:22 AM

http://imgur.com/sYdXz

Lol Thegoddelusion has contraband on his plot

Register or log in to remove.

BeeBopBrandon
  • Minecraft: BeeBopBrand
  • Xbox:BeeBopBrand

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:27 AM

BeeBopBrand's Ban App
MineCraft Username:BeeBopBrand
Reason Banned:Kill Aura
Reason To Be Unbanned:Well Cause I Don't Use Kill Aura.
Rank Before Banned:H-Prisoner
Other Information:I Don't Use Kill Aura Or Hacks Of Any Types!

Plz Unban Me I Did'nt Do Anything Wrong!

Flying_Potatoes
  • Minecraft: Flying_Potatoes
  • Xbox:Agentpunz

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:23 PM

Hahahaha........ goooood times.... so many old players and funny moments.

Posted Image

Penguinaz
  • Minecraft: penguinaz
  • Xbox:No Thank You

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:06 AM

View PostFlying_Potatoes, on 29 November 2012 - 11:23 PM, said:

Yea we had an execution a few week ago ^_^

hi

Penguinaz
  • Minecraft: penguinaz
  • Xbox:No Thank You

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:14 AM

When is the next The Pit?

hi

BeeBopBrandon
  • Minecraft: BeeBopBrand
  • Xbox:BeeBopBrand

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:59 AM

Hi Plz Read My App!

29_green_berets

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:43 PM

GUARD APPLICATION
In-game Name:29_green_berets
How old are you?: 11 3/4

What is your timezone?:EST

What times can you guard?:Mostly on weekends,but also during the week

Any things I should know about?:garretcarrot77 is my brother and i have a 2mil plot

How long have you played on Furnace?:for about half a year... i was here in old prison too

(DON'T DELETE THIS! DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN PLAYING FOR AT LEAST 7 DAYS)

What Rank are You in the server?:FREE and im VIP

Do you have experience with prison servers, and which ones?:NO

Do you have experience guarding?:NO but i have been watching people guard for a long time

Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner at LEAST 3 times???:I read them about 8 times

Do you have a past of constantly breaking rules on our server?:No in half a year i have been jailed twice

If No Leave this blank, if Yes, why!  Honesty is the best Policy:Yes because once i was jailed wrongly and i  was really annoyed that a guard lied to jail me and i dont want others to feel like that so i will be      honest and jail people truthfully

Why should we choose you?:because i have done everything else (free,vip,2mil plot with basement and warp    sign...)and i would like to do something i havent done before AKA guarding

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

29_green_berets

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image             Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

LOL Faces                                            Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

29_green_berets

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image +Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  =Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image +Posted Image =Posted Image       Posted Image +Posted Image +Posted Image +Posted Image =Posted Image    Posted Image +Posted Image =Posted Image   Posted Image +Posted Image =Posted Image   Posted Image +Posted Image =Posted Image        Posted Image +Posted Image=Posted Image

ULTIMATEVIKING

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:57 PM

GUARD APPLICATION
In-game Name:ULTIMATEVIKING
How old are you?: 16

What times can you guard?:Juring the night and sometimes juring the day

Any things I should know about?:i use to be a alpha guard and mentor

How long have you played on Furnace?:about 7-8months

(DON'T DELETE THIS! DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN PLAYING FOR AT LEAST 7 DAYS)

What Rank are You in the server?:FREE

Do you have experience with prison servers, and which ones?: yes, furnace

Do you have experience guarding?:Yes

Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner at LEAST 3 times???:yes

Do you have a past of constantly breaking rules on our server?:i have broken some rules but not constatly

If No Leave this blank, if Yes, why!  Honesty is the best Policy: i have xrayed and  been jailed

Why should we choose you?:i believe i have the experience with guarding and authority

pudgeyjesus

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:38 AM

View PostULTIMATEVIKING, on 30 November 2012 - 11:57 PM, said:

GUARD APPLICATION

Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner at LEAST 3 times???:yes

Do you have a past of constantly breaking rules on our server?:i have broken some rules but not constatly

If No Leave this blank, if Yes, why!  Honesty is the best Policy: i have xrayed and  been jailed

Why should we choose you?:i believe i have the experience with guarding and authority
Deny, You are forgetting something!

View Post29_green_berets, on 30 November 2012 - 04:43 PM, said:

GUARD APPLICATION

Any things I should know about?:garretcarrot77 is my brother and i have a 2mil plot

How long have you played on Furnace?:for about half a year... i was here in old prison too

Do you have experience guarding?:NO but i have been watching people guard for a long time

Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner at LEAST 3 times???:I read them about 8 times

Do you have a past of constantly breaking rules on our server?:No in half a year i have been jailed twice

If No Leave this blank, if Yes, why!  Honesty is the best Policy:Yes because once i was jailed wrongly and i  was really annoyed that a guard lied to jail me and i dont want others to feel like that so i will be   honest and jail people truthfully

Why should we choose you?:because i have done everything else (free,vip,2mil plot with basement and warp sign...)and i would like to do something i havent done before AKA guarding

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
Deny, You are forgetting Something!

ULTIMATEVIKING

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

GUARD APPLICATION

Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner at LEAST 3 times???:I read them about

Do you have a past of constantly breaking rules on our server?:no

F12P
1.   If a prisoner is killing other prisoners you can attack them, and If the victim was fighting back you are allowed to kill him too. DO NOT Jail a prisoner for you killing you once!
5.   Jail players with /jail name jail time minutes. Time is in minutes. Jail players for spawn killing, camping, PvP abusing, building in tree farm.

pudgeyjesus

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:54 AM

View PostULTIMATEVIKING, on 01 December 2012 - 12:42 AM, said:

GUARD APPLICATION

Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner at LEAST 3 times???:I read them about

Do you have a past of constantly breaking rules on our server?:no

F12P
1.   If a prisoner is killing other prisoners you can attack them, and If the victim was fighting back you are allowed to kill him too. DO NOT Jail a prisoner for you killing you once!
5.   Jail players with /jail name jail time minutes. Time is in minutes. Jail players for spawn killing, camping, PvP abusing, building in tree farm.
Accepted Welcome to the team!

vineetss
    vineetss

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Minecraft: vineetss
  • Xbox:vineetss

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:14 AM

GUARD APPLICATION
In-game Name: My in game name is vineetss.
How old are you?:I am 12.
What is your timezone?:I live in PST.
What times can you guard?:from about 3:00 pm- 5:00 pm on weekdays and on wednesday mornings
Any things I should know about?: Sometimes i will have extra schoolwork and not be availible.
How long have you played on Furnace?: About 3 months.

What Rank are You in the server?: I am free.
Do you have experience with prison servers, and which ones?: I have not been on other prison servers.
Do you have experience guarding?: I do not have experience guarding.
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner at LEAST 3 times??? I have read all rules more than 3 times.
Do you have a past of constantly breaking rules on our server?: I break a few rules.
If No Leave this blank, if Yes, why! Honesty is the best Policy: Normally not giving a guard a sword, once for pvp abuse, and once for drugs.
Why should we choose you?: I play often, and will not quit. Also i have played on the server for three months.
F12P

EXAMPLE

Bob attacks Jill in game! And Jill does not attack back. You would only kill Bob. BUTTTT If Jill hit Bob back you would kill them both.

TumbleBuzz

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:26 AM

Hey BigTristen we need to talk on Skype! My Skype name is: TumbleBuzz

Shuteye800

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:31 AM

Grats Furnace! You're REALLY famous now! I wish you all the best of luck

Posted Image

29_green_berets

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:08 PM

GUARD APPLICATION

If No Leave this blank, if Yes, why!  Honesty is the best Policy:Yes because once i was jailed wrongly and i  was really annoyed that a guard lied to jail me and i dont want others to feel like that so i will be   honest and jail people truthfully

Why should we choose you?:because i have done everything else (free,vip,2mil plot with basement and warp sign...)and i would like to do something i havent done before AKA guarding

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

(412P)

River_Nyx
  • Minecraft: River_Nyx

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:55 PM

GUARD APPLICATION
In-game Name: River_Nyx
How old are you?: I'm 19.
What is your timezone?: My timezone is EST.
What times can you guard?: I can guard mostly for about from 5-8 weekdays and almost all day on weekends.
Any things I should know about?: I've been a guard before.
How long have you played on Furnace?: I've played on this server for more than a year. I became a guard at the same time as Oreo, as we still know each other.
What Rank are You in the server?: I am currently C-Prisoner, lol, my rank keeps changing because of the server changing maps.
Do you have experience with prison servers, and which ones?: I do have experience with prison servers, this one especially. I have no other relationship with any other prison server.
Do you have experience guarding?: Yes, I have a lot of experience guarding.
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner at LEAST 3 times???: I've read all the rules, for prisoner and guard, more than 3 times.
Do you have a past of constantly breaking rules on our server?: Lol, no of course not. I used to be a guard, and I know it's wrong to break these rules because than I'd be kicked out of the server.
If No Leave this blank, if Yes, why! Honesty is the best Policy:
Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because I have had past experience on the server as a Guard and I will strictly enforce these rules to give the players a better experience of the Prison Server. :)

TumbleBuzz

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:33 PM

Hey guys! The Mojang servers are being difficult right now, so we can't log in. If you are online right now and you are reading this, DON'T LOG OUT!!

Desired
    Desired

Carpenter

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:33 PM

Auto Mine Reset! Nigs
Posted Image