66 replies to this topic

Demious
    Demious

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 215 posts
  • Minecraft: Demious

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:27 AM

I just want to post this as a note beforehand. I was not able to get this on camera, so if you are looking for that, leave now.
No harm was done by this prank. I backed up his save and transfered it back afterwards.
That being said, here is I think one of the best Minecraft pranks I have seen. Both my step brother and I play Minecraft in the same house. He has some "issues" with the family and is not allowed access to the internet at any time. I, however, do.
He leaves every day for school an hour before I leave, as he needs to be transported to a criminally prone school designated by the court system. I go to the public school just 5 minutes from my house via car. He returns home after around 3-4 hours of school as he has removed all non required classes from his schedule. This is where our story begins. He has been working on an underground fortress for around a month or so. His map spans almost his entire explored area, which is quite large. I can honestly say, it looks amazing.
While he was away at school for the day and I, out with a cold,  took the advantage of his save file. I removed the top layer of every room of in his fortress. It was around 5,000 or so TNT blocks minus the extra TNT I placed behind his furniture. I then linked the explosive to his fortress entrance door. When he returned home from school I positioned myself in the perfect position to watch. His entire save file exploded and crashed causing the save to corrupt and be unreadable.
I didn't mean for it to go this far, but it was fun as hell to watch. What Minecraft pranks have you seen?
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Xaiier
    Xaiier

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1085 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:31 AM

Wait, so you leveled your criminally insane brothers months of hard work as a prank?

Why does this not sound like a good idea?
Posted Image

Gamer123e4
  • Minecraft: Gamer123e4

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:31 AM

Demious said:

I just want to post this as a note beforehand. I was not able to get this on camera, so if you are looking for that, leave now.

That being said, here is I think one of the best Minecraft pranks I have seen. Both my step brother and I play Minecraft in the same house. He has some "issues" with the family and is not allowed access to the internet at any time. I, however, do.
He leaves every day for school an hour before I leave, as he needs to be transported to a criminally prone school designated by the court system. I go to the public school just 5 minutes from my house via car. He returns home after around 3-4 hours of school as he has removed all non required classes from his schedule. This is where our story begins. He has been working on an underground fortress for around a month or so. His map spans almost his entire explored area, which is quite large. I can honestly say, it looks amazing.
While he was away at school for the day and I, out with a cold,  took the advantage of his save file. I removed the top layer of every room of in his fortress. It was around 5,000 or so TNT blocks minus the extra TNT I placed behind his furniture. I then linked the explosive to his fortress entrance door. When he returned home from school I positioned myself in the perfect position to watch. His entire save file exploded and crashed causing the save to corrupt and be unreadable.
I didn't mean for it to go this far, but it was fun as hell to watch. What Minecraft pranks have you seen?
This is so cruel, that instead of laughing, you made me really sad.

View Postpokkep, on 09 August 2011 - 09:21 AM, said:

To give our children and future generations hope, we must destroy every child on Earth and never have any more. I have already started this misson, child numbers have been halved in my local district. Will you join the cause?

dillon873

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:34 AM

Xaiier said:

Wait, so you leveled your criminally insane brothers months of hard work as a prank?

I lol'd after reading this.
Ostgood wrote :
> area0404 wrote :
> > "true friendship can't be obtained by request."
>
> This is true.
> Usually money is needed.

BloodFreak

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:35 AM

Dude didn't you made a back up or something?
If not your just the most awful pranker i have seen.
Even if it was not real, it's still dumb X_X
Posted Image

Kuram
    Kuram

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:39 AM

Reason OP isn't posting anymore: His half brother reads the forums....

Also, in all honesty, its a good prank if you admit it afterwards and made sure to back up his work.  Otherwise, your a giant douchebag and I don't envy you (no halfwit wouldn't realize someone fucked with his save)

not_a_creeper

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:40 AM

this is like giving the bad kids at Christmas flammable rocks.

Why?

Zappa2510

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:41 AM

id keep one eye open while you sleep if i was you...

tha1337cheezburger

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:41 AM

Gamer123e4 said:

Demious said:

This is so cruel, that instead of laughing, you made me really sad.
Well, creepers gonna creep, aren't they?
So who are we to not laugh?
But still,

Xaiier said:

that is so true. Hide yo' kids, hide yo' wife, hide yo' husband, cuz he'z climbin' in yo' windows, he's snatchin' yo peepow up....

spaz102 said:

Actually, that's the best mental image ever. A dying, drowning man stuffing his face from a massive wall of cake, and carving out a monstrous underwater cake picture. I'd pay to watch that irl.

Rotten194 said:

mcnugget said:

"Love cabin"

mcnugget said:

creepers.!
I don't want to know.
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

pmpnasty

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:43 AM

Gotta say I wonder if both of yall are not in that school for the criminally prone.

Darkshore

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:44 AM

You are seriously one of the biggest self-righteous assholes ever imho. You take the time to state your disapproval of your brother by pointing out that he has issues with the family and must go to a special school for bad kids. Maybe there is a reason for his actions? Self esteem? Behavioral disorder? These exist. I know there are people in the world that are just pricks ( and your brother may deserve this) but by the attitude I get from your post you seem to think yourself better than him and most likely do things like this often because you think he deserves it. I'd back up your "criminal" brother any day. As a teacher I've seen kids in this situation before and most of the time it seems that the "good child" is the real prick and often times the "bad kid" isn't really that bad. I could be wrong but damn this is just a really dick headed move to pull on someone for no reason.

not_a_creeper

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:55 AM

I dont think he is getting the response he expected.

Demious
    Demious

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:55 AM

Yes. The save was back on back up. Forgot to mention that in the OP.
Secondly, he plays tricks on me all the time. It's brotherly "love". On April Fool's our family went to our mountain cabin where he proceeded to drug me with sleep medication and drag me in the forest for a night. In fact, I'm a ton less mean then he is.

Oh, and, he's in a criminally prone school because he has had three separate incidents of wire fraud totaling just over $15,000. If you mess up once I can blame it on being troubled or parental issues, but if you do the exact same thing two more times, I have no sympathy for you.
Posted Image

Darkshore

Posted 01 December 2010 - 04:01 AM

Demious said:

Secondly, he plays tricks on me all the time. It's brotherly "love". On April Fool's our family went to our mountain cabin where he proceeded to drug me with sleep medication and drag me in the forest for a night. In fact, I'm a ton less mean then he is.

Oh, and, he's in a criminally prone school because he has had three separate incidents of wire fraud totaling just over $15,000. If you mess up once I can blame it on being troubled or parental issues, but if you do the exact same thing two more times, I have no sympathy for you.

Thank you for clearing this up. That changes everything. There is a difference between a prank and a dickheaded unprovoked attack. I apologize for going all White Knight on you I've just lived in a household like the one I aforementioned and it isn't fun. I jumped to conclusions. I'm a passionate person what can I say? lol. No hard feelings about my post I hope.

P.s. In this case that is one badass prank.

rikachu
    rikachu

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • Minecraft: rikachu

Posted 01 December 2010 - 04:05 AM

Dick.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Demious
    Demious

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 04:07 AM

Darkshore said:

Demious said:

Thank you for clearing this up. That changes everything. There is a difference between a prank and a dickheaded unprovoked attack. I apologize for going all White Knight on you I've just lived in a household like the one I aforementioned and it isn't fun. I jumped to conclusions. I'm a passionate person what can I say? lol. No hard feelings about my post I hope.

P.s. In this case that is one badass prank.

I had a feeling that was the case. Thank you for going White Knight actually, it really helps the internet moral rise. His save is back the same as it was and no harm was done. I have absolutely no hard feelings about anything you said. You seem like a great guy. Thanks for the post!
Posted Image

Ole' swifty

Posted 01 December 2010 - 04:10 AM

:D  I'm not so sure he did back the file up...

Oh well, not a very clever prank anyway, would have been funnier hiding his stuff, placing different traps in his house, riggin up some explosive trees incase he tries to chop them down ect ect.

BloodFreak

Posted 01 December 2010 - 04:15 AM

You made back up great.

But this no place what so ever to talk about your family.
I don't want to know what your brother did and i don't want to hear it!

Go in the off topic, if you really want to talk shit about your bro...
Posted Image

Tyken132
    Tyken132

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2322 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 04:16 AM

If you were smart enough to make a back-up file and hide it before hand then it could be really funny(possibly fatal though)

Demious
    Demious

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 04:22 AM

BloodFreak said:

You made back up great.

But this no place what so ever to talk about your family.
I don't want to know what your brother did and i don't want to hear it!

Go in the off topic, if you really want to talk shit about your bro...

What's changing it to the off topic going to do? Plus, it explains the story and questions that arise from the story. If I have a question, I'm going to answer it.
Secondly, I don't cater to your wishes. I don't revolve around you. Tyvm
Posted Image