• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft music disk 11

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

MACKIELIKESPIE

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:49 PM

I was playing on my minecraft server with thenewguy47 and while he was makeing the enchantment room for every one, I started useing the juke box. We started talking about our favorite music disks. Then I brought up the music disk 11. We started thinking about what it could be. So far we know some one is getting chased by something. thenewguy47 thought it was a enderman, Due to the name of the disk, 11, We started counting all the mobs that came before the ender man, But we counted 13 instead of 11. So I now think it is herobrine. But thenewguy47 still thought it was a enderman. We are going to see if there is a data value of 11 and if so, What is it. While we were thinking about it, I looked up the music disk 11 on the minecraft wiki, On there it said they think the monster was a enderman or wolf. But we do know for sure, That someone is running from some sort of monster.
(I know I spelled a lot wrong)
Edit:SpritefulFox told he herobrine is a hoax. So now I think it is most likely a enderman
[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1602969-ctmcollection-eeriewolfs-arcane-tales-series-14x/]Posted Image[/url]

Register or log in to remove.

SpitefulFox
  • Minecraft: SpitefulFox

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:34 PM

Herobrine is a hoax.  He is not real, was never real, and will never be real.

So, no, it's not Herobrine.

Candicia

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:36 AM

Weeping angels dont exist either.

Just as if they do, people make references to them, scared.

Same goes with herobrine, i guess.

Gotta go with it....
Posted ImageI am the source of your daydreams <3

TealScorpion
  • Minecraft: TealScorpion
  • Xbox:Teal Scorpion

Posted 29 December 2011 - 02:19 PM

It's not supposed to be any mob in particular. Just a creepy disc.
11's sound file was actually made before the Endermen anyway.

deviantART: Teal-Scorpion | Youtube: TealScorpion

Teadude0987
  • Minecraft: Teadude0987
  • Xbox:Teadude0987

Posted 29 December 2011 - 02:41 PM

all in a nutshell bro

Posted Image

Zaarlika
    Zaarlika

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:55 AM

I have three theories.My first one agrees with your idea of an Enderman chasing him, but, wouldn't it be teleporting after him, instead of just running?My second is that he's changing INTO an Enderman(see further as to why I like this one).It could also explain the barking sounds others have mentioned.He may have had a dog and he's changing into something it doesn't know, so it is trying to attack him.My third is, again, that he is being chased by a mob.By the fact he seems to be in such a hurry, maybe a fast mob.But when he makes a break for it the second time, he may have fallen down a hole or something, which would explain the broken disk-he fell and it broke when it hit the bottom.

This is why I like my second theory
Firstly, it would explain the human-like eyes belonging to Endermen.It could be that Endermen are former humans, but when they changed they...sort of kept their eyes, albeit changing colour and growing.Secondly, if Endermen were humans, it would explain their tendency to pick up blocks.It could be a reminiscence of their former mind, trying to do what it used to:Building.But it can't remember where it's last block was.Another reason is because an Enderman will not keep a disk on it, will it?So it may have dropped it, and broken it.I also like this theory because it would explain some noises.Him coughing may be his body trying to reject the Enderman part of him and failing.It may also be the strange whistling noise right before the disk goes static-It's the Enderman part of him taking over and he loses it.He may not even be running FROM something at all.He could be running TO something, something he believes could save him, which explains the stop.He may have found it, but it didn't work, and as the Enderman him started to win over him, he made a mad run for it, as one does in a situation like that.Those are my reasons, and additions, to my faveroute(second) theory to Music Disk 11.

OpelSpeedster
  • Minecraft: OpelSpeedster

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:17 AM

What you mean by counting mobs before the enderman? Endermen is number 58, not 13/14.

ノ(*-_-)ヽ Be Bored

worst. right arm. ever.

best trailer ever

burnz_in_hell

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:18 PM

the soundrack was exist before 1.8.
Original picture ay?

orcabluewhale

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:13 PM

View PostMACKIELIKESPIE, on 28 December 2011 - 09:49 PM, said:

I was playing on my minecraft server with thenewguy47 and while he was makeing the enchantment room for every one, I started useing the juke box. We started talking about our favorite music disks. Then I brought up the music disk 11. We started thinking about what it could be. So far we know some one is getting chased by something. thenewguy47 thought it was a enderman, Due to the name of the disk, 11, We started counting all the mobs that came before the ender man, But we counted 13 instead of 11. So I now think it is herobrine. But thenewguy47 still thought it was a enderman. We are going to see if there is a data value of 11 and if so, What is it. While we were thinking about it, I looked up the music disk 11 on the minecraft wiki, On there it said they think the monster was a enderman or wolf. But we do know for sure, That someone is running from some sort of monster.
(I know I spelled a lot wrong)
Edit:SpritefulFox told he herobrine is a hoax. So now I think it is most likely a enderman
i know how important this is to everyone, me and my friends want to find out too, we have been researching the case i know it isnt vital to know but i cant stand it anymore! i want to know and there has got to be a explanation to it. im so desprate that im gathering up as many awnsers and things that it could of couldnt be saying to us, and putting it all into a book, i think we all have a right to know what it is, and as a minecrafter it is my minecraft mission to solve the mystery of...(pause for dramatic affect...) disk 11!

MACKIELIKESPIE

Posted 03 June 2012 - 04:18 AM

View PostOpelSpeedster, on 13 February 2012 - 11:17 AM, said:

What you mean by counting mobs before the enderman? Endermen is number 58, not 13/14.
The 13 mobs that was still in the game by i litterly forgot because its been a long time since i posted this
[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1602969-ctmcollection-eeriewolfs-arcane-tales-series-14x/]Posted Image[/url]

ChucklesTHC
  • Minecraft: ChucklesTHC

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:40 AM

Someone beat me to saying Herobrine isn't real. I might add that because of that one sentence, this topic will probably be locked.

Anyways, it's just a music disc. There is no confirmation, and we have no idea what it is. It may or may not be someone running from something, despite what it sounds like.

pokemonobsessed

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:59 AM

or maybe its just a broken disk in  a jukebox
Posted Image
Diamond for you

DOTxTRI
    DOTxTRI

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1838 posts
  • Minecraft: Carniplex

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:02 AM

That's a really nice post spritefulfox
Posted Image

LIKE MY POST IF I HELPED YOU OUT :D

Massive_Smurf

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:04 AM

Despite the fact that the disc is probably up for anyone's interpretation, to fill it in as they please, and that it was around since way before Endermen, I like the other dude's theory about the guy turning into an Enderman.

TLtimelord

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:19 AM

I'm not trying to be unimaginative, but it's just a disk, not representing anything from the supposed history of this disk. I like the ideas of what the dude is being chased by though, or what he's becoming.

Carmelpoptart
  • Minecraft: carmelpoptart

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:31 PM

I like to think that it's just a broken music disk. it was supposed to play a song constucted out of sounds from the game, but it was broken, so its not playing properly.

fatmario565

Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:34 PM

I think hes being chased by a creeper because you can find the disc from creepers the only thing is he dosn't know what he being chased by

create98

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:42 PM

View Postfatmario565, on 22 June 2012 - 10:34 PM, said:

I think hes being chased by a creeper because you can find the disc from creepers the only thing is he dosn't know what he being chased by

Nope. Creepers can drop any music disc except for 11. 11 can only be found in strongholds.

Shawk1
    Shawk1

Carpenter

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:19 PM

Hey guys, maybe we shouldn't bump a topic that was made in December 2011.

Dig03
    Dig03

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Minecraft: Dig03

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:43 PM

So.eone ran it though a thing that measures feuqencys and got a minecraft face and the numbers 1241 any know what this means. Link = http://www.minecraft...cture-in-11ogg/
Creeper+lightning=Charged Creeper
Charged Creeper+lightning=Dead Creeper