Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.2.5]UCreepingBro 1.4 - Become a creeper![UPDATED AGAIN]


  • Please log in to reply
412 replies to this topic

#181

walkingcreepinlikecreepers
  • Minecraft: thegamefreak2002

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:57 PM

is it for 1.2?

Register or log in to remove.

#182

ALX3
    ALX3

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 33 posts
  • Location: Canada

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:30 PM

View Postwalkingcreepinlikecreepers, on 29 March 2012 - 07:57 PM, said:

is it for 1.2?
no and he said that other people cant update his mod so it might never be for 1.2 but you can still down grade your mc to play it

#183

PaperThin

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:46 PM

View PostALX3, on 31 March 2012 - 02:30 PM, said:

no and he said that other people cant update his mod so it might never be for 1.2 but you can still down grade your mc to play it
He'll update it. He sees how many people love his mod.
Also, I installed the mod and it works fine but only humans spawn, not creepers or anything. Please fix this. Also, please make it so they build. I wanna destroy what they make XD And I looked around and never saw a normal Steve. Thanks!

#184

ayss2
    ayss2

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:15 PM

i cannot open the spoiler for download please fix this Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#185

Zetsuga
    Zetsuga

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:19 PM

PLEASE HELP ME I LOVE THIS MOD but i can seem to install this
mod

I downgraded to 1.1.0

I downloaded the 1.1.0 version of modloader

I downloaded your link on this page

normally im a pro mod installer So than i installed modloder and deleted meta-inf
Than i read your readme so i opened your folder and moved all the class files and folders into my minecraft
Next  i start up minecraft and it gives me an error message PLEASE HELLP ME
Posted Image

#186

PaperThin

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:57 PM

View PostZetsuga, on 01 April 2012 - 10:19 PM, said:

PLEASE HELP ME I LOVE THIS MOD but i can seem to install this
mod

I downgraded to 1.1.0

I downloaded the 1.1.0 version of modloader

I downloaded your link on this page

normally im a pro mod installer So than i installed modloder and deleted meta-inf
Than i read your readme so i opened your folder and moved all the class files and folders into my minecraft
Next  i start up minecraft and it gives me an error message PLEASE HELLP ME
If you're a pro "Mod Installer", then you wouldn't say error and you wouldn't suck at it. They have tutorials on Youtube, try looking up how to install it on there :/

#187

ALX3
    ALX3

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 33 posts
  • Location: Canada

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:46 PM

Lets face it its going to be minecraft 1.2.5 in a few days and this was one of the greatist mods of all time but even if this mod gets updated its all ready going to be mc 1.3 cuz he has hundreds of errors to fix and this is the last of its kind but its all ready 4 updates late

#188

PaperThin

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:18 PM

DAMNIT NOTCH! STOP UPDATING!

#189

Niceonegunit
  • Location: Auckland, New Zealand
  • Minecraft: Niceonegunit

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:57 AM

View PostALX3, on 03 April 2012 - 02:46 PM, said:

Lets face it its going to be minecraft 1.2.5 in a few days and this was one of the greatist mods of all time but even if this mod gets updated its all ready going to be mc 1.3 cuz he has hundreds of errors to fix and this is the last of its kind but its all ready 4 updates late

Make that a thousand errors.

Starting with Minecraft not even working anymore.


Everytime I decide to update it, OH LOOKY AN UPDATE YAY
Posted Image

#190

Andreder
    Andreder

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:11 PM

View PostNiceonegunit, on 05 April 2012 - 04:57 AM, said:

Make that a thousand errors.

Starting with Minecraft not even working anymore.


Everytime I decide to update it, OH LOOKY AN UPDATE YAY
Will you ever update it, maybe when Jeb stops updating minecraft so quickly?

#191

SilverGamer

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:36 PM

View PostAndreder, on 06 April 2012 - 03:11 PM, said:

Will you ever update it, maybe when Jeb stops updating minecraft so quickly?
cant just someone say to the mojang team at twitter that they should stop update minecraft

#192

ALX3
    ALX3

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 33 posts
  • Location: Canada

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:46 PM

View PostSilverGamer, on 07 April 2012 - 12:36 PM, said:

cant just someone say to the mojang team at twitter that they should stop update minecraft
if they stoped updating with all the bugs they have people would stop playing like in 1.2.2 zombies dont burn........and the latest release.you maybe did not notice but it made youre whole game crash when you tried to update but when 1.3 comes out all modders will be thankfull because of the mod api

#193

ALX3
    ALX3

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 33 posts
  • Location: Canada

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:52 PM

View PostNiceonegunit, on 05 April 2012 - 04:57 AM, said:

Make that a thousand errors.

Starting with Minecraft not even working anymore.


Everytime I decide to update it, OH LOOKY AN UPDATE YAY
then start over.................every thing...........................just delete and start over................it will be more easy to start over then to fix all the errors............i know you worked like what? weeks trying to make this work and this is a one of a kind mod, there are tones of people that love your mod and what you should do is delete all the code........1.3 is coming and it will bring a proper mod API and mojang is talking about how mods like this will stop because 1.3 is not coming fast enough to help modders so thats why they are updating fast

#194

Niceonegunit
  • Location: Auckland, New Zealand
  • Minecraft: Niceonegunit

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

View PostALX3, on 07 April 2012 - 12:52 PM, said:

then start over.................every thing...........................just delete and start over................it will be more easy to start over then to fix all the errors............i know you worked like what? weeks trying to make this work and this is a one of a kind mod, there are tones of people that love your mod and what you should do is delete all the code........1.3 is coming and it will bring a proper mod API and mojang is talking about how mods like this will stop because 1.3 is not coming fast enough to help modders so thats why they are updating fast

Start over?

You want me to just pick up everything I've worked on, stomp on it, set it on fire, feed it to a dog, then wait for it to poop it out again, then shoot it with a tank, then run it over with said tank and proceed to piss on it?

Probably not gonna happen.

Wait till 1.3 or until Mojang stops making every single little bugfix break EVERY FUCKING MOD.
I understand that they are fixing bugs but I mean come on! It doesn't have to break EVERY damn mod.
Posted Image

#195

MoonVolution

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

View PostNiceonegunit, on 07 April 2012 - 04:32 PM, said:

Start over?

You want me to just pick up everything I've worked on, stomp on it, set it on fire, feed it to a dog, then wait for it to poop it out again, then shoot it with a tank, then run it over with said tank and proceed to piss on it?

Probably not gonna happen.

Wait till 1.3 or until Mojang stops making every single little bugfix break EVERY FUCKING MOD.
I understand that they are fixing bugs but I mean come on! It doesn't have to break EVERY damn mod.

I AGREE

I HATE THE UPDATES

but it shall be cool if theres 1 update left and then comes never a update anymore

View PostMoonVolution, on 07 April 2012 - 05:59 PM, said:

I AGREE

I HATE THE UPDATES

but it shall be cool if theres 1 update left and then comes never a update anymore


And i got a question
Have this mod nest block you know
like there comes baby creepers out?

#196

mat12345damage
  • Minecraft: moltakkk111

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:09 AM

any news in the mod moan says that this is the final release before 1.3

View Postmat12345damage, on 08 April 2012 - 09:08 AM, said:

any news in the mod moan says that this is the final release before 1.3
i ment mojan is my stupid auto correction
Posted Image

#197

qwexex
    qwexex

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:01 PM

1.2.5 please?

#198

Niceonegunit
  • Location: Auckland, New Zealand
  • Minecraft: Niceonegunit

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:37 AM

Ugh. Can't go a second without being asked to update.

If this means anything to you guys, I guess I'll do that right now.
Posted Image

#199

Niceonegunit
  • Location: Auckland, New Zealand
  • Minecraft: Niceonegunit

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:35 AM

Some news guys.

I've given up on the mod. I'm sorry but-HA.

I HAD YOU THERE DIDN'T I?
TROLOLOL

I'm just screwing with you. Progress is good, everything seems to be working as planned, Baby Creeper eggs, Smart following Mobs, and deadly Humans.

Posted Image

#200

Niceonegunit
  • Location: Auckland, New Zealand
  • Minecraft: Niceonegunit

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:53 AM

View PostALX3, on 31 March 2012 - 02:30 PM, said:

no and he said that other people cant update his mod so it might never be for 1.2 but you can still down grade your mc to play it

Sure it will.

It's almost finished.
Next is to change the player model back to creeper.


Also, some changes!

Mobs will follow you, and because of the New AI, are amazingly smart. Avoiding holes, lava and any other obstacles. They don't automatically follow you, Right click them to toggle following on and off. A message will be displayed telling you if they are following or not.

Humans now inherit intelligent AI too, no more lava moat traps. Humans are also ridiculously strong during the day but at night, slow down and cause less damage.

Boss mobs. Sometimes you will find friendly boss mobs to help you. Sometimes you will find Human Bosses. But what you need to look out for are neutral bosses, attacking everything. These demonic beasts carry great treasure.

Completely new dimension will come up next update. It will contain the most dangerous mobs but most luxurious treasure.
Posted Image