Vexillum Gaming - Capture the Flag
Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:07 PM
This is the official thread for the Vexillum Gaming community servers! This one is more for our most famous server, Capture the Flag! To connect to our CTF server, just go to the server list, use CTRL + F and search for "VexGaming"!
IRC Channel: irc://irc.esper.net/#Vexillum
High Scores: Currently down, hoping to have it back up in the new year.
Official Website (temporary, will be moving soon!): http://www.vexgaming.co.cc/
Currently it has all the basic CTF features. Players can explode TNT and build water or lava. The server is maintained by a large staff roster, and we have a website for all updates that you need to know! (We will be changing names soon!)
The server is custom, based on OpenCraft 0.2 modded by Jacob_.
1. Play on browser! Only OPs may hack while not on a team!
2. No spawn killing or blocking the spawn.
3. No respawning (pressing R).
4. No abusing bugs!
5. Don't ask for OP/VIP, you won't get it.
6. No excessive swearing or spamming.
7. Don't spam /store items. (Don't use /cr to get first blood).
8. Don't build just to build! This isn't a build server.
9. Respect the ranks, they have the final say.
10. Do not ask Komain72 is he has read your OP/VIP application. He has!
11. Use of hotkeys or bots is prohibited.
12. Don't AFK when the server is full or you will be kicked!
13. Do not ask questions about things already answered in /help!
- Try to capture the other team's flag and bring it back to your own side. capture by clicking the other team's flag; return the flag by clicking your own flag.
- You can stop the enemy by tagging them when they're on your own side, or blowing them up with TNT. (place a TNT block, then place a purple block to explode it).
- A mine is a dark gray cloth block, it will explode if someone walks by. You can only place one mine at a time, say /d to defuse your mine.
- Say /spec to be a spectator. (SPECTATORS ARE NOT INVINCIBLE)
- Ranks points and store points are different.
- Your points on the website are updated at the end of the game or when you leave.
- You get 5 store points for kills and 20 for capturing.
- First blood and double kills (killing 2 people with 1 TNT block) get you extra store points - you get the normal points + 10 extra kills.
- /red, /blue - join a team.
- /me [message] - say what you're doing! ("/me is running away!").
- /pm [player] [message] - send a private message.
- /team [message] - send a message that's only visible to your own team.
- /status - shows how many are on each team, who has the other team's flag and the current score.
- /water or /lava - place water or lava.
- /ragequit - no explanation needed.
- /store - Shows things you can buy with points.
- /stats - Shows your current stats.
- /afk - marks you as AFK.
- /pstats [user] - See the stats of another player.
- /news - See the latest server news!
- /req [message] - Sends a help request to all OPs and VIPs on the server!
- /kick (reason) - kick someone
- /ban (reason) - ban someone
- /say - send a message to everyone on the server
- /newgame [mapname] - starts a new game on the specified map, if you don't put a map name it will go to a random map
- /mute - make someone shut up (say it again to unmute)
- /oc - toggle OPChat.
- /rc - toggle RankChat (a chat with OPs + VIPs)
- /points - set someone's store points
- /add - to add points to a player.
- /take - to take points from a player.
- /drop - drop a crate with points!
- /warn [rule #] - warn a player for a certain rule.
Feel free to contribute maps to the server! Here are the guidelines if you make a map:
- Team colors are red and blue.
- Red should be on the left side of the map, in terms of x axis.
- Build a main lobby, and one for each team.
- The door that opens to let people out of the team spawns must be 2 blocks directly below the spawn (directly under their feet).
- Use lots and lots of adminium!!!
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post the map submission on our forums!
ENJOY THE SERVER! We hope you enjoy our community!
Posted 29 December 2011 - 02:49 AM
This is the CLASSIC SERVERS SECTION. No IP is required in classic minecraft
Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:32 AM
Also, Komain, fix /warn. New /warn [name] [rule#] format is utterly stupid. I can't warn people anymore or joke around by warning myself for being fat or something. Plus, it's broken; stuck on "No hacked clients." And I am NOT memorizing rule numbers. No, sir. Restore it. NAO.
(Also, if you banned Matt for some stupid reason, I will not be pleased.)
Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:11 AM
Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:45 AM
Srry if this is a stupid question this is my first time using forums and I need help.
Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:38 PM
His Name is: franzk
would be nice if he could get banned