Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Import your pc world into MC:PE

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Jaytea1946

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:09 AM

Hi,

I'm a newb so maybe you all know this but you can import your minecraft files either survival or creative onto your iPad with an app called World Explorer.  you can only play with limited blocks and only in creative mode, but it's great to explore and try things out whole not messing up our main world. You transfer using iTunes and it is very simple. Also,I managed to play a lot of Minecraft over the holiday with no complaints from the family as I wasn't stuck upstairs on the computer!!!

Register or log in to remove.

Silvertongue

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:59 AM

This forum is about Minecraft PE, not about some crappy third party software that probably violates any copyrights that Mojang has on MC and MC:PE.

Jaytea1946

Posted 26 December 2011 - 11:52 AM

View PostJaytea1946, on 26 December 2011 - 04:09 AM, said:

Hi,

I'm a newb so maybe you all know this but you can import your minecraft files either survival or creative onto your iPad with an app called World Explorer.  you can only play with limited blocks and only in creative mode, but it's great to explore and try things out whole not messing up our main world. You transfer using iTunes and it is very simple. Also,I managed to play a lot of Minecraft over the holiday with no complaints from the family as I wasn't stuck upstairs on the computer!!!

oh dear sorry if I violated the rules. Having said that seems to me you are having a very cranky Xmas day - sorry about that.  Also although I love Minecraft the PE version for the iPad is pretty crappy too,  hopefully it,will improve in 2012

UnoWild
    UnoWild

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • Minecraft: UnoWild

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:36 PM

View PostSilvertongue, on 26 December 2011 - 04:59 AM, said:

This forum is about Minecraft PE, not about some crappy third party software that probably violates any copyrights that Mojang has on MC and MC:PE.

Stop flaming people for no reason. This post IS about Minecraft PE. Where else would think this post to be? In the PC version?, I think not.

His question was about how to import your regular world into the PE version so he could play away from his PC, ONE HIS PE edition.

No, I dont know of any Mods, programs (in java) or anything else that would do this. If you find one please let me know so I too can play in an already established world on my Android phone. 8-)

EDIT: My bad, I could have sworn he had a question mark in his post thus it was a question. I apologize, looks like  i was Trolled.

Jaytea1946

Posted 26 December 2011 - 09:19 PM

View PostUnoWild, on 26 December 2011 - 08:36 PM, said:

Stop flaming people for no reason. This post IS about Minecraft PE. Where else would think this post to be? In the PC version?, I think not.

His question was about how to import your regular world into the PE version so he could play away from his PC, ONE HIS PE edition.

No, I dont know of any Mods, programs (in java) or anything else that would do this. If you find one please let me know so I too can play in an already established world on my Android phone. 8-)

Jaytea1946

Posted 27 December 2011 - 04:10 PM

World explorer is available for android so you would be able to play your pc game on your phone

martyback

Posted 27 December 2011 - 04:35 PM

View PostUnoWild, on 26 December 2011 - 08:36 PM, said:

Erm, no. You need to actually read this thread, he's advertising a Minecraft copycat, he's not asking any question.

Jaytea1946

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:02 PM

View Postmartyback, on 27 December 2011 - 04:35 PM, said:

Erm, no. You need to actually read this thread, he's advertising a Minecraft copycat, he's not asking any question.

dudearent006

Posted 01 January 2012 - 05:42 PM

OK, let's calm this all down.

guys, he is making a thread of information, stating that if, for whatever reason, you want to play your normal world on your phone/tablet/mobile device, there is an app for it. although I will agree the title is a little misleading ("how to play your PC world on your mobile device" might be better) and the wording sounds a bit strange, as far as I know, he is not breaking any rules.

Posted Image

UnoWild
    UnoWild

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • Minecraft: UnoWild

Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:23 PM

My bad, I could have sworn he had a question mark in his post thus it was a question. I apologize, looks like  i was Trolled.

Sorry guys.  :o