• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft registering help (creating a new account)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Yogierin
    Yogierin

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1505 posts
  • Minecraft: MinisterOfMayhem

Posted 25 December 2011 - 10:59 PM

So I went to Minecraft.net and I clicked register, I filled out the application and I clicked submit, but I accidentally forgot the underscore in my name, so I stopped loading the page, I went back to the register page, but the account was already made, so I checked my email for the verification, and it wasn't there, I couldn't recreate the account because my email was already in use. So I created a new email, and went and registered the account with the correct name, after I clicked submit, the page never loaded, so I refreshed the page, but it went back to the register page with the account already made, so I checked my new email, but the verification wasn't there. So I've already used the username I wanted and the verification won't show up in my email, will it not show up because I refreshed the page? Will it not show up because it's busy? Do I have to make another email with a different username? Please help.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

deathonator123
  • Minecraft: deathonator123

Posted 25 December 2011 - 11:03 PM

minecraft.net isnt loading for me, i think the site is down.
Posted Image
Did i help or entertain you in any way? Click the up arrow in the corner, thanks!

Yogierin
    Yogierin

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 11:04 PM

Is it because of Christmas? Are too many people buying it that the site is isn't working?
Posted Image

LBPFR34K

Posted 25 December 2011 - 11:06 PM

View Postdeathonator123, on 25 December 2011 - 11:03 PM, said:

minecraft.net isnt loading for me, i think the site is down.

it wors works for me :huh:
Do you agree with me or did I help you? Klick on the Posted Image of my comment. Thanks!

Yogierin
    Yogierin

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 11:11 PM

Now I can't even click the login button.
Posted Image

dpalkdaj
    dpalkdaj

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 11:14 PM

View PostYogierin, on 25 December 2011 - 10:59 PM, said:

So I went to Minecraft.net and I clicked register, I filled out the application and I clicked submit, but I accidentally forgot the underscore in my name, so I stopped loading the page, I went back to the register page, but the account was already made, so I checked my email for the verification, and it wasn't there, I couldn't recreate the account because my email was already in use. So I created a new email, and went and registered the account with the correct name, after I clicked submit, the page never loaded, so I refreshed the page, but it went back to the register page with the account already made, so I checked my new email, but the verification wasn't there. So I've already used the username I wanted and the verification won't show up in my email, will it not show up because I refreshed the page? Will it not show up because it's busy? Do I have to make another email with a different username? Please help.

I can assure you, that it has nothing to do with you refreshing the page.

Once you submitted, it either went through or it didn't. It cannot go half way, so since your account did get made, it went all the way.

So the problem is either that minecraft.net has problems, and does not send the verification email, or that your email account has filtered the mail as spam.

Since minecraft.net is having lots and lots of problems, I'm guessing that the problem is all because of minecraft.net.

Donland
    Donland

Carpenter

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Minecraft: Donland

Posted 25 December 2011 - 11:18 PM

Long story short, so many people buying Minecraft for Christmas that the servers can't handle it. Wait at least 48 hours before getting the email re-sent. Adding more emails won't get them to you faster.
Posted Image - Managing Director
Email: [email protected] ; Skype: srbulov.ivan

Yogierin
    Yogierin

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 03:36 AM

K, thanks for the help guys. I'll wait awhile.
Posted Image

LynnRR
    LynnRR

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 01:18 PM

View PostDonland, on 25 December 2011 - 11:18 PM, said:

Long story short, so many people buying Minecraft for Christmas that the servers can't handle it. Wait at least 48 hours before getting the email re-sent. Adding more emails won't get them to you faster.

It's been over 48 hours for me ... still waiting ... I have a very disappointed 8 yo.

DiamondSlayer

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:26 PM

I made a stupid mistake... I deleted my verification email on accident and now minecraft.net won't send it again plz help :(
Posted Image Posted Image

I would appreciate it if you replied soon :D

MagicallyEvilFox

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:39 PM

My friend is having minecraft problems with the email, too. We have waited nearly an entire week, and it still hasn't come. She needs it right now. Please help!!! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
   ^  She did that.