• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Help with using prepaid Visa

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Awes0mesaucer

Posted 25 December 2011 - 07:41 AM

Hey, I recently got Walmart prepaid Visa card from my friend. So, I decided I'd spend some of the money on it to get Minecraft for a friend of mine, but whenever I try to use the Visa to purchase Minecraft, I keep getting a "Transacation denied" message, and now it's even disabled the card itself!

Could I have some assistance on this manner?
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

i play thisgame

Posted 25 December 2011 - 07:45 AM

View PostAwes0mesaucer, on 25 December 2011 - 07:41 AM, said:

Hey, I recently got Walmart prepaid Visa card from my friend. So, I decided I'd spend some of the money on it to get Minecraft for a friend of mine, but whenever I try to use the Visa to purchase Minecraft, I keep getting a "Transacation denied" message, and now it's even disabled the card itself!

Could I have some assistance on this manner?

Some prepaid cards require you to go online and register a zip code or something. I got an actual visa prepaid card for 25 dollars and in order for me to make online transactions I had to authorize it online. If that doeswnt work use the card as a credit card on paypal.

Hope this helps :)
Posted Image

SatanicToaster
  • Minecraft: SatanicToaster

Posted 25 December 2011 - 07:48 AM

The prepaid visa cards will only work for purchases INSIDE the USA. Since Mojang is located in Sweden.. Well... It simply won't work.

blueballs
    blueballs

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Location: in your mama's bed with poprocks and chocolate whipped cream

Posted 25 December 2011 - 07:49 AM

hmm well i used same thing and had no trouble, id go to the walmart card website they give you and see if theres money on it or maybe u need to atavate the card first? i know after you buy the card they give you 90 days to get the real 1 sent to you and after that they cancel the 1st 1
https://www.walmartm...ard.com/walmart
thats the link for the card
1.21 gigawatts? 1.21 gigawatts? Great Scott! What-what the hell is a gigawatt?

Awes0mesaucer

Posted 25 December 2011 - 07:52 AM

View Posti play thisgame, on 25 December 2011 - 07:45 AM, said:

Some prepaid cards require you to go online and register a zip code or something. I got an actual visa prepaid card for 25 dollars and in order for me to make online transactions I had to authorize it online. If that doeswnt work use the card as a credit card on paypal.

Hope this helps :)

I appreciate the help, but it seems neither solution doesn't work. :( I've already used it before, so I believe I've registered it and I can't find any option on paypal to add funds from a credit card.

View PostSatanicToaster, on 25 December 2011 - 07:48 AM, said:

The prepaid visa cards will only work for purchases INSIDE the USA. Since Mojang is located in Sweden.. Well... It simply won't work.

Well, that's a real downer..

Do you know of any way to make it work?
Posted Image

i play thisgame

Posted 25 December 2011 - 07:53 AM

View PostAwes0mesaucer, on 25 December 2011 - 07:52 AM, said:

I appreciate the help, but it seems neither solution doesn't work. :( I've already used it before, so I believe I've registered it and I can't find any option on paypal to add funds from a credit card.

Try making a new Paypal and when it asks for a creditcard put it in.
Posted Image

Awes0mesaucer

Posted 25 December 2011 - 08:00 AM

View Posti play thisgame, on 25 December 2011 - 07:53 AM, said:

Try making a new Paypal and when it asks for a creditcard put it in.

It says it's unable to verify the card. :l
Posted Image

blueballs
    blueballs

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 08:07 AM

fyi paypal and that card, you can only add to that card from walmart. and paypal only lets you use it for makin payments nothing else goto https://www.walmartm...ard.com/walmart and it will tell you what wrong

blueballs
    blueballs

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 08:14 AM

View PostAwes0mesaucer, on 25 December 2011 - 07:52 AM, said:

i used my moneycard to get minecraft so i know that it works, theres got to be someother reason why its not workin for you

Awes0mesaucer

Posted 25 December 2011 - 08:16 AM

View Postblueballs, on 25 December 2011 - 08:14 AM, said:

i used my moneycard to get minecraft so i know that it works, theres got to be someother reason why its not workin for you

Oh, I think we've got different kinds of cards confused. I'm sorry, I meant a Walmart Visa Gift Card, not a Walmart MoneyCard.
Posted Image