• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

shylor
    shylor

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:16 PM

The new playminicraft.com has been released!

If your looking to play Minicraft or a few of the mods that are out there, you can check out playminicraft.com.

Right now it is pretty basic with some mods supported. I will be working on a more advanced version over the next few days that will give mod developers more space on the site to talk about their mods, and maybe take donations.

I feel that Notch and the modders deserve the credit for their time. If you are a mod developer and want your mod added or if it has been added and you would like it removed or updated email me at [email protected] and I can do that. Also I can host the mods on the web if you do not have a site. You will get full credit and once I finish the new version of the site you will get even more area.

I have already started to get many hits on the site and people are loving the different mods.

Register or log in to remove.

patrickl96
  • Minecraft: patrickl96

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:19 PM

umm... its been 2 years and you only have 19 posts....

who are you?

Henkedew
  • Minecraft: henkedew

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:22 PM

two years of tree-punchin, have you tried to make tools out of cacti or dead brushes?
Posted Image

Deadblade97
  • Minecraft: Deadblade97

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:23 PM

When I first played Minicraft I thought that this was cool, but I diden't knew there was mods for it! AWESOME!! :D +1
http://www.youtube.c...97?feature=mhee <- My channel on youtube :)

Posted Image

patrickl96

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:23 PM

View PostHenkedew, on 23 December 2011 - 10:22 PM, said:

two years of tree-punchin, have you tried to make tools out of cacti or dead brushes?
no maybe he's deciding to build a wooden castle, and then it got burnt down so he needs more wood

shylor
    shylor

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:24 PM

View Postpatrickl96, on 23 December 2011 - 10:19 PM, said:

umm... its been 2 years and you only have 19 posts....

who are you?

Lol, I don't talk on here much. I started playing Minecraft before it was even called Minecraft. I am a huge fan of Notch  and his development style. That's about it :)

patrickl96

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:30 PM

View Postshylor, on 23 December 2011 - 10:24 PM, said:

Lol, I don't talk on here much. I started playing Minecraft before it was even called Minecraft. I am a huge fan of Notch  and his development style. That's about it :)
so what version did you join minecraft in, beta, alpha, or further back into infdev or indev?

Crenox
    Crenox

Enderdragon Slayer

• Members
  • 10018 posts
  • Minecraft: Crenox

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:33 PM

You're awesome man.

Your a true fan.

Posted Image

smm443
    smm443

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • Minecraft: smm443
  • Xbox:hijacker56

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:35 PM

*deleted for no reason*
my story : i was anialateing the creeper race when poof i was a creeper...at first i was mad then i was very happy cuz boom my brothers buildings wer gone by my mega creeper blast!!!

Deadblade97
  • Minecraft: Deadblade97

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:39 PM

I registered on your forum, maybe you should add some turtorial on how to make mods for Minicraft
http://www.youtube.c...97?feature=mhee <- My channel on youtube :)

Posted Image

shylor
    shylor

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:44 PM

View Postpatrickl96, on 23 December 2011 - 10:30 PM, said:

so what version did you join minecraft in, beta, alpha, or further back into infdev or indev?

It was before that. I remember steves just bouncing around randomly and you could dig through the world and fall out. There were only 4 blocks.

The funny part is I remember showing it to a friend that night and we built castles and were telling each other what they looked like. I remember talking about how cool it would be to have multiplayer, like a few months later Notch started adding it.

I found it on stumbleupon just as a random thing. I never knew it would have taken off like this. So yeah I came in way before alpha, and I got Alpha the first day.

shylor
    shylor

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 01:41 AM

Just released the new playminicraft.com :)

If you are a Minicraft Modder and you want your mod added you can email us at [email protected]! We can host it also if you need that. All credits go to you :)

Oh also I removed some of the mods until I get approval from the owners.