• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft Hacked Account Support Q

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

phaugland

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:26 PM

So a few days ago I discovered that I can no longer log into my Minecraft Account.
At first I thought I was just entering my password incorrectly, so I went to the support and entered my email address to have my password sent to me. However when I enter my email address the website comes back saying my email address is no longer on record.

I put it a support ticket to them at minecraft.net/support

Its been a couple of days since than, and I'm wondering how long does this usually take?

Thanks

Register or log in to remove.

HoboNoah
    HoboNoah

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:33 AM

View Postphaugland, on 22 December 2011 - 09:26 PM, said:

and I'm wondering how long does this usually take?

I don't want to be a downer but good luck man.  I've been waiting over a year and a half, and I've sent a LOT of tickets.

shroom207
    shroom207

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1458 posts
  • Minecraft: nottellingyou

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:00 AM

Yeah weird story... But like 5 weeks ago my account got hacked on this one server. I was just playing and it said you logged in from another location or something like that. So i quit playing minecraft for like 5 weeks i was just gonna give up on minecraft completely... And just post on the forums and thats it. But recently i decided to try and log in with my old password and it worked. Last night i tried to change the pass to something else and it said the email was not on record. I tried a few times with the same email. Then like 30 minutes later the password reset thing was in my inbox. How strange...

Posted ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Btw i have been playing minecraft since 0.0.9a which was before infdev... Which was back in May 16, 2009... So if you have a minecraft question ask me :) I should know the answer.(Also yeah i know about the time when i joined the forums... But for a while i was never social until like june of 2011... So i never bothered to make a minecraft forum account till like june... Because it would never get used.)