THIS MOD IS DISCONTINUED, I WILL NOT BE HELPING WITH ANY ERRORS THAT YOU MAY REPORT. IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME CREATE THE NEXT VERSION YOU CAN CHECK MY TWITTER @Jokiboyy
You can expect me to create a new similar mod, just be patient and wait. While staying patient though, you can check in on my twitter @Jokiboyy to give me feedback on the new things I add. I have plans making this next version much more detailed, and feedback is crucial for me!
Howdy folks, this is an extension of the previous Volcano Mod I made. I've just been developing over the Volcano and added more Natural Disasters. You may find Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Meteorites, Sinkholes, Tornadoes, a new mob, and many other things that will turn your static Minecraft world into a dynamic hell.
If you have any problems with the mod: read through the OP and see if you can solve it, if not you should post it on this topic or send me a PM.
Here's a video put together by Co Weetie, and it includes Weather & Tornadoes mod by Corosus and this mod
Also, you may find news on my twitter, make sure to follow me to find out when new versions are out!
Installation Guides said:
*Backup your saves! Unless you want your world destroyed by natural disasters. Also, since the change between Natural Disasters from Volcano Mod, I got no idea if it's compatible with old worlds. I'm really sorry if it isn't :S
1. Uninstall any previous version by removing the previous zip file.
2. Install Forge ModLoader then run Minecraft to create the mods folder.
3. Download the client mod file here!
4. Navigate to the mods(%appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/mods) folder and place the zip file inside.
6. This is fully optional, but since there is so many disasters then just a volcano now, check out the properties file to add limits. The properties file is found as NaturalDisastersProps.PROPERTIES int the config folder where you installed the server.
0. If you're not running on 1.3_1(mod version and not running on MC1.2.5 you should not continue beyond this step.
1. A: If you don't have any server, download the minecraft_server.jar and install it. If you have a server then do B.
1. B: Uninstall any(if any) previous versions by removing the previous zip file.
2. Install Flan's ModloaderMp SERVER, then run the server to create the mods folder.
3. Download the server mod file and put it in the mods folder(where you have the server installed).
4. Run the server and play!
5. This is fully optional: check out the properties file. The properties file is found as NaturalDisastersServer.PROPERTIES int the config folder where you installed the server.
Version 1.6_2 (MC 1.4.2):
Adfoc.us: DOWNLOAD<- Helps me a lot
Volcano Mod(previously existing on this topic!):
To-do List said:
Suggest anything new!
PROPERTIES File Explanation said:
Natural Disasters(by Lukee9):
Any bug reports, spotlights or suggestions should be posted on this topic!