[CTM] The Dungeon. My first CTM map

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

WanhanLiittonSons
  • Minecraft: Stuntzii

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:47 AM

Hello!
I present you my first CTM map!
It's a very hard map taking place in stronghold type dungeon.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

V1.1 is more difficult version. I decided to increase difficulty because the spawner mining time was reduced.

I hope you enjoy!

Please tell me what you think! :)

Download:
Original (Quite easy)
http://www.mediafire...irnx4v2957g641v

V1.1 (Hard, I suggest downloading this one)
http://www.mediafire...big6c1cp2er1ehd

Register or log in to remove.

padsanda
    padsanda

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:01 PM

Not sure which version I downloaded earlier (there was only 1 link so I guess the original).  To be honest, I didn't have much expectation for this.  After seeing the beginning rooms and starting supplies, my thought was this was going to be quite an unbalance.

However, seeing the layout of this dungeon style with boxes and wool in separate areas (not just randomly hidden), I got pretty hooked.  Dare I say, quite impressed and having a real good time with this.  This is turning out to be a good challenge and there is a lot of originality.  5 wools obtained so far (cyan, red, black, purple, 1 other which I forgot).
Spoiler:
Well done, looking forward to what else this map has in store.

WanhanLiittonSons
  • Minecraft: Stuntzii

Posted 22 December 2011 - 06:18 PM

View Postpadsanda, on 22 December 2011 - 04:01 PM, said:

Not sure which version I downloaded earlier (there was only 1 link so I guess the original).  To be honest, I didn't have much expectation for this.  After seeing the beginning rooms and starting supplies, my thought was this was going to be quite an unbalance.

However, seeing the layout of this dungeon style with boxes and wool in separate areas (not just randomly hidden), I got pretty hooked.  Dare I say, quite impressed and having a real good time with this.  This is turning out to be a good challenge and there is a lot of originality.  5 wools obtained so far (cyan, red, black, purple, 1 other which I forgot).
Spoiler:
Well done, looking forward to what else this map has in store.

Thank you!
Be sure to try out the other version too :D. I'm currently trying to play it and even though I know the map, I'm still having some hard time with it. The Version 1.1 is for those who enjoy dying...  a lot :D

padsanda
    padsanda

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:39 PM

And, finished (assuming I can mine a random obsidian block for the monument)!  Again - had a really good time with this.  It was nice to see separate areas which could be conquered, then move on to the next.  In hindsight, I may have went a bit out of order (not that there was a clear linear route to go).  But that adds to the appeal in that the player can choose which area to go next or back out and resume later with better gear.
Spoiler:

MinecraftNewbstime

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:35 AM

nice im a loadin

jtepp
    jtepp

Carpenter

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 04:18 AM

The hard version lagged my system, almost worse than a huge TNT explosion.