• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[*STARWARS*][1.5.1] [NO-WHITELIST] [STARSHIPS!][FORCEPOWERS][PVP][LIGHTSABERS][GUNS][24/7][RANKS][150-SLOTS][NO-LAGG]

starwarscraft.com napalm sticks to kidz

• Please log in to reply
4391 replies to this topic

BaconStripsMan
  • Minecraft: BaconStripsMan
  • Xbox:Freerunner212

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:04 AM

1.User Name=BaconStripsMan (Use to be freerunner2)
2.Past administrative experience, or close to. I own a server, I am co-owner on a server, Head-OP on Warzone PvP and Mod on Mineception Craft
3.Achivements= Rankup to Warrior :D Rankup to Knight :D Rankup to Master :D Rankup to Lord :D Rankup to Elder :D
4.Current Rank=Elder I Bedrock
5.explain why do you want to be a staff member. Cause I <3 Starwars Craft and would love to help out people this server is really awesome and I would love to help build stuff, on the servers I have been staff on I have been given promotions alot for helping out SO MUCH, If you need a new world, I'm on it! I'm great with plugins and making them so if you need anyhelp with them I need a plugin made, just contact me I'll make one for free
6.Name Something you like & dislike about the server. I like : Everything there is on there server (ForcePowers, nice staff, great donations (rewards) and everything else I didn't message)                   I Dislike : Nothing at all, the server is awesome, there is no problems :D

Plz get back to me soon I would love to help out the server :D

P.S I'm donating $100 again in 27 minutes! :D EMERALD POWER

Register or log in to remove.

BaconStripsMan

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:14 AM

View PostBaconStripsMan, on 07 February 2013 - 07:04 AM, said:

2.Past administrative experience, or close to. I own a server, I am co-owner on a server, Head-OP on Warzone PvP and Mod on Mineception Craft
3.Achivements= Rankup to Warrior Posted Image Rankup to Knight Posted Image Rankup to Master Posted Image Rankup to Lord Posted Image Rankup to Elder Posted Image
5.explain why do you want to be a staff member. Cause I <3 Starwars Craft and would love to help out people this server is really awesome and I would love to help build stuff, on the servers I have been staff on I have been given promotions alot for helping out SO MUCH, If you need a new world, I'm on it! I'm great with plugins and making them so if you need anyhelp with them I need a plugin made, just contact me I'll make one for free
6.Name Something you like & dislike about the server. I like : Everything there is on there server (ForcePowers, nice staff, great donations (rewards) and everything else I didn't message)    I Dislike : Nothing at all, the server is awesome, there is no problems Posted Image

Plz get back to me soon I would love to help out the server Posted Image

P.S I'm donating $100 again in 27 minutes! Posted Image EMERALD POWER

I hope you accept my application, this is my favourite server and all I ever wanted to do is be staff, help out and have fun

edit:
I AM SO ADDICTED BEST SERVER EVA

andomkid9600
  • Minecraft: randomkid9600

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:48 PM

Staff lord application

1. Username = Randomkid9600

2. past administrative experience or close to = I have my own server, mod on another server and I am currently a guard on this server.

3. Achivements= became guard on the server have been staff lord for 12 hours

4. Current Rank = Guard.

5. Explain why you want to be a staff member = I want to be an Staff lord cause when im on most times
there are no staff on and if people that need help with stuff guards cant do I cant help them, i would like to help build the zones.

6.Name something you like & dislike about the server = I like everything about this server, it has its problems but since vin got the new computer it seems to be working fine, the only real thing i don't like about the server people who think think they are above the rules  

Fez_Man
    Fez_Man

Carpenter

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Minecraft: Waters_Brothers

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:43 PM

This is my application for Staff Lord.

1.Username = {Waters_Brothers} (also known as Fez_Man)Posted Image
2.Past administrative experience, or close to. = {I've been working on my own server for a few months, I have been a Staff Lord on this server, and I'm currently a Guard}

3.Achivements = {I've been playing on this server for about half a year now, I'm a VIP, I have been contracted to build multiple server buildings, and I was (at one point on this server) a half-millionaire}

4.Current rank = {Guard} (For the second time)

5.Explain why you want to be a staff member. = {I would like to be a Staff Lord because there usually aren't any staff on when I'm on, and as a Staff Lord I could help people, and the server in general, more then I would be able to as a Guard. As a Staff Lord I would be able to enforce the law and get more respect then I would as a Guard. (when I was a Guard, the lawbreakers never listened, and they abused me when I either kicked or jailed them) I would also be able to help when there are glitches and if things go wrong on the server. And I would have a say in who gets promoted to staff, so I could help on the forums by going over staff apps and letting people know if there app is good and wether or not they might be considered for a staff position.}

6.Name something you like & dislike about the server. = {I like this server because there are fun games to play, cool places to see, awesome plugins that enhance the Minecraft experience, and the excellent staff that hold this server together. But the best thing about this server is the community. The players that build great houses, play games like CTF and mob arena just for the fun of it, help out the other players, and make friendly conversation with newbies. And the players we all know and trust. People like twirish1, or Redwolfstone. The players that keep the server going, even when there not staff. (I know redwolfstone is guard now Posted Image) As for what i dislike about the server, it basically boils down to the fact that the rules aren't stated clearly anywhere. (something I would fix if I was Staff Lord) And the few players that think the rules don't apply to them.

I hope you put as much thought into this application as I have, and I eagerly await your response.
Waters Productions

redwolfstone
  • Minecraft: redwolfstone

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:14 PM

View PostBaconStripsMan, on 07 February 2013 - 07:04 AM, said:

3.Achivements= Rankup to Warrior Posted Image Rankup to Knight Posted Image Rankup to Master Posted Image Rankup to Lord Posted Image Rankup to Elder Posted Image
6.Name Something you like & dislike about the server. I like : Everything there is on there server (ForcePowers, nice staff, great donations (rewards) and everything else I didn't message)    I Dislike : Nothing at all, the server is awesome, there is no problems Posted Image

Plz get back to me soon I would love to help out the server Posted Image

P.S I'm donating $100 again in 27 minutes! Posted Image EMERALD POWER
Why do you have so many happy faces...
Posted Image

BaconStripsMan

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:00 PM

View Postredwolfstone, on 07 February 2013 - 02:14 PM, said:

Why do you have so many happy faces...
Lol  I'm happy :D

Tabz23
    Tabz23

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • Minecraft: Tabz23
  • Xbox:Tabz23

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

i just want to say that i love that most of you listened to us and are buffing up your staff applications and not giving us one sentence or one work answers!!!
yay

haha okay i'm not entirely sure if there are spots open and i dont do the promoting but here is my opinion

The following list is of the people i would accept for staff but due to the limited amount of spots they cant all be promoted but in order from 1 (being first to be promoted when a spot opens) to (approved but last in line to be promoted) if that makes any sense at all

1) m9
2) koodle
3) Fez_man (waters)
4) bacon

all of the above are positions for guards.

anyone i've left out has been denied (by me) or the position you're applying for is full.

Thank you and see you on the server Posted Image
[GrandLord] Tabz
Shut up Fish

adm424
    adm424

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:15 PM

View PostTabz23, on 07 February 2013 - 09:05 PM, said:

i just want to say that i love that most of you listened to us and are buffing up your staff applications and not giving us one sentence or one work answers!!!
yay

haha okay i'm not entirely sure if there are spots open and i dont do the promoting but here is my opinion

The following list is of the people i would accept for staff but due to the limited amount of spots they cant all be promoted but in order from 1 (being first to be promoted when a spot opens) to (approved but last in line to be promoted) if that makes any sense at all

1) m9
2) koodle
3) Fez_man (waters)
4) bacon

anyone i've left out has been denied (by me) or the position you're applying for is full.

I would only accept Bacon.

You don't do the promoting?
   -  Adm424 - Message me if you have Questions about relevant stuff.                

BaconStripsMan

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:26 PM

View PostTabz23, on 07 February 2013 - 09:05 PM, said:

yay

1) m9
2) koodle
3) Fez_man (waters)
4) bacon

When I saw my name I screamed in joy :D

View Postadm424, on 07 February 2013 - 09:15 PM, said:

Omg adm you rule

BaconStripsMan

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:33 PM

So am I accepted or?

Tabz23
    Tabz23

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • Minecraft: Tabz23
  • Xbox:Tabz23

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:52 PM

View Postadm424, on 07 February 2013 - 09:15 PM, said:

really? lol

and i thought officers or highlords promoted guards.
[GrandLord] Tabz
Shut up Fish

Koodle
    Koodle

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:47 AM

Adam said he would only accept bacon does that mean only bacon will be promoted when spots are avalible or everyone tabz named will be promoted in order? Posted Image

8maxi
    8maxi

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Minecraft: 8maxi

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:27 AM

Hey guys
Come join us IP: starwarscraft.com

BaconStripsMan

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:08 AM

Posted ImageGuys am I accepted?

Guys I donated for Emerald :D I had a Drop Party in celebration for it mrbl helped me :D I wish I could but I'm not allowed to do Drop Parties, Jasper and Redstone said I'm not Posted Image

Fez_Man
    Fez_Man

Carpenter

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Minecraft: Waters_Brothers

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:12 AM

View PostBaconStripsMan, on 08 February 2013 - 10:08 AM, said:

Guys I donated for Emerald Posted Image I had a Drop Party in celebration for it mrbl helped me Posted Image I wish I could but I'm not allowed to do Drop Parties, Jasper and Redstone said I'm not Posted Image
You can do drop parties, just not with spawned items.
Waters Productions

VINILLY
    VINILLY

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:35 AM

View Postandomkid9600, on 07 February 2013 - 12:48 PM, said:

Staff lord application

1. Username = Randomkid9600

2. past administrative experience or close to = I have my own server, mod on another server and I am currently a guard on this server.

3. Achivements= became guard on the server have been staff lord for 12 hours

4. Current Rank = Guard.

5. Explain why you want to be a staff member = I want to be an Staff lord cause when im on most times
there are no staff on and if people that need help with stuff guards cant do I cant help them, i would like to help build the zones.

6.Name something you like & dislike about the server = I like everything about this server, it has its problems but since vin got the new computer it seems to be working fine, the only real thing i don't like about the server people who think think they are above the rules  

Silence implies consent.

Due to the replies this application has gotten.

[Accepted]

-vinilly-

Randomkid9600 is moved to [Staff Lord]

View PostFez_Man, on 07 February 2013 - 01:43 PM, said:

This is my application for Staff Lord.

1.Username = {Waters_Brothers} (also known as Fez_Man)Posted Image
2.Past administrative experience, or close to. = {I've been working on my own server for a few months, I have been a Staff Lord on this server, and I'm currently a Guard}

3.Achivements = {I've been playing on this server for about half a year now, I'm a VIP, I have been contracted to build multiple server buildings, and I was (at one point on this server) a half-millionaire}

4.Current rank = {Guard} (For the second time)

5.Explain why you want to be a staff member. = {I would like to be a Staff Lord because there usually aren't any staff on when I'm on, and as a Staff Lord I could help people, and the server in general, more then I would be able to as a Guard. As a Staff Lord I would be able to enforce the law and get more respect then I would as a Guard. (when I was a Guard, the lawbreakers never listened, and they abused me when I either kicked or jailed them) I would also be able to help when there are glitches and if things go wrong on the server. And I would have a say in who gets promoted to staff, so I could help on the forums by going over staff apps and letting people know if there app is good and wether or not they might be considered for a staff position.}

6.Name something you like & dislike about the server. = {I like this server because there are fun games to play, cool places to see, awesome plugins that enhance the Minecraft experience, and the excellent staff that hold this server together. But the best thing about this server is the community. The players that build great houses, play games like CTF and mob arena just for the fun of it, help out the other players, and make friendly conversation with newbies. And the players we all know and trust. People like twirish1, or Redwolfstone. The players that keep the server going, even when there not staff. (I know redwolfstone is guard now Posted Image) As for what i dislike about the server, it basically boils down to the fact that the rules aren't stated clearly anywhere. (something I would fix if I was Staff Lord) And the few players that think the rules don't apply to them.

I hope you put as much thought into this application as I have, and I eagerly await your response.

Silence implies consent.

[Accepted]

-vinilly-

waters_brothers is moved to [Staff Lord]
   Vinilly
StarwarsCraft

redwolfstone

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:42 PM

Guys I donated for Emerald Posted Image I had a Drop Party in celebration for it mrbl helped me Posted Image I wish I could but I'm not allowed to do Drop Parties, Jasper and Redstone said I'm not Posted Image
I never said you could not have drop parties...
So im not sure why you said my name.
Posted Image

andomkid9600
  • Minecraft: randomkid9600

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:04 PM

you can have drop parties just dont use spawned things

redwolfstone

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:14 PM

View PostVINILLY, on 08 February 2013 - 11:35 AM, said:

Silence implies consent.

[Accepted]

-vinilly-

Randomkid9600 is moved to [Staff Lord]

Silence implies consent.

[Accepted]

-vinilly-

waters_brothers is moved to [Staff Lord]
I dident know there was more slots for staff lord...
Atleast thats what i have been told.
Posted Image

aakash49
  • Minecraft: aakash49

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:17 PM

Dude stfu u only got guard and geting it is not alot of change after like 1 or 2 weeks u gonna get acused of absing your powers and get demoted that whats happed to other ppl so geting guard is sh­ttttttt.
Posted Image