• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[*STARWARS*][1.5.1] [NO-WHITELIST] [STARSHIPS!][FORCEPOWERS][PVP][LIGHTSABERS][GUNS][24/7][RANKS][150-SLOTS][NO-LAGG]

starwarscraft.com napalm sticks to kidz

• Please log in to reply
4391 replies to this topic

Lordness_BB

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:32 PM

Thank you for the advice NJR. I will keep on trying to keep this server great!
P.S. the spleef is great!

Register or log in to remove.

makalaka

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:30 AM

and server crashed... soon after vin goes to work.. wow perfect timing..

hmm mrbl can you reset server..Posted Image

NinjaBladeLicker
  • Location: Wacthing sj watch Gokl watch Orb through a hole in her closet
  • Minecraft: NolanLauth

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:58 AM

Tabz, log on! I have your chicken sammich!
Posted Image

powerstrike333

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:51 AM

Username: powerstrike333
experience: admin 70% co-owner 90% mod 46% headadmin 97%
power lv: unknown (/stats doesnt work)
Current rank: Lord
i want to be staff becoz i want to help new people how to play i will make sure everyone does the right thing i will stop people from stealing/griefing and i also would like to be apart of helping spawn build for structures/buildings 1 promise i will keep i will be nice to ALL no matter what.
btw i love the server coz all of its nice buildings i like the forcepowers mainly i like one thing the best Cooperative owner in the world vinilly!!!!!!!

i heard that is more space for guard and im a lord so might as well apply again! :)
hope u accept btw u guys rock

nachos722

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:39 PM

View PostNjr0604, on 13 November 2012 - 11:44 PM, said:

No Spots are open, as said many times. Besides, you were already denied, and told to wait a month, it hasn't been a month yet.

Tabz, Here are all the Staff I can think of

OverLord
  • Vinilly
  • Mrbl11b
GrandLord
  • Smitty_Wits
  • Tabs24
HighLord
  • Lestat6191
  • Nachos722
StormOfficer
  • Adammatcek
  • Garfield2463
  • Njr0604
StormGuard
  • Lilchiki
  • Redwolfstone
  • BByrnestad
  • Burn0ut
  • MCRulez
  • M9511075
I realize you probably didn't need half of those names.

And LilChiki is highLord, Adm424 is Guard, and i think AidanSB is also guard but i dont know.

nachos722

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:47 PM

I just tried doing /warp spleef .... and i got kicked from the server and i cant get back on.. It says Connection Lost End of Stream, but there are like 10 people on..

redwolfstone
  • Minecraft: redwolfstone

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:47 PM

View Postnachos722, on 16 November 2012 - 01:47 PM, said:

I just tried doing /warp spleef .... and i got kicked from the server and i cant get back on.. It says Connection Lost End of Stream, but there are like 10 people on..
next time try /warzone spleef
Posted Image

SasukevsNaruto

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

View Postpowerstrike333, on 16 November 2012 - 08:51 AM, said:

Username: powerstrike333
experience: admin 70% co-owner 90% mod 46% headadmin 97%
power lv: unknown (/stats doesnt work)
Current rank: Lord
i want to be staff becoz i want to help new people how to play i will make sure everyone does the right thing i will stop people from stealing/griefing and i also would like to be apart of helping spawn build for structures/buildings 1 promise i will keep i will be nice to ALL no matter what.
btw i love the server coz all of its nice buildings i like the forcepowers mainly i like one thing the best Cooperative owner in the world vinilly!!!!!!!

i heard that is more space for guard and im a lord so might as well apply again! Posted Image
hope u accept btw u guys rock
powerstrike there is not spaces left, if there was than we would notify you and check your spelling on your application.
Storm Officer      Join the best server: starwarscraft.com!

Lordness_BB

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:49 PM

Kinda annoyed with the applications. I don't accept them, but here's what I think; NO MORE APPLICATIONS,  FOR LIKE A MONTH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Njr0604
    Njr0604

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:20 PM

View Postnachos722, on 16 November 2012 - 01:39 PM, said:

And LilChiki is highLord, Adm424 is Guard, and i think AidanSB is also guard but i dont know.
Ok, I haven't been able to get on the past few days. Even though Tabz already saw it, fix'd

Posted Image

Garfield2436
  • Minecraft: Garfield2436

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:23 PM

If the staff is full, please do not post another application, thank you.

For everybody who keeps saying that vinilly is making the server worse...
Guys, it's vinilly's call. Either you accept what he did or not. If you don't like it, then just be quiet and leave without attracting attention. He's trying to do everything for the benefit for the server, and flaming him in any kind of way isn't going to help at all.

Greetings.

SasukevsNaruto

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:16 AM

Okay Lordness_BB is correct aboutthe applications, we already said several times when a spot is open.
Storm Officer      Join the best server: starwarscraft.com!

Garfield2436

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:50 AM

Benhunter, if you were wondering why you got banned for 2 days, it was by a VIP for no reason. You are unbanned.

A warning to all VIPs due to the constant streaming of uneccessary bans for absolutely no reasons:

If you ban anybody and I do not care who, you will be jailed for thirty minutes, and doing it again should result in strip of your powers and you will never see it again.... The same also applies if you kick, jail, tempban, or mute anybody! SO DO NOT ABUSE IT!

Greetings.

Snipey92
  • Minecraft: Snipey92

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:38 AM

Cant connect to the server ip.

Posted Image

LilChiki

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:09 AM

View PostGarfield2436, on 17 November 2012 - 03:50 AM, said:

Benhunter, if you were wondering why you got banned for 2 days, it was by a VIP for no reason. You are unbanned.

A warning to all VIPs due to the constant streaming of uneccessary bans for absolutely no reasons:

If you ban anybody and I do not care who, you will be jailed for thirty minutes, and doing it again should result in strip of your powers and you will never see it again.... The same also applies if you kick, jail, tempban, or mute anybody! SO DO NOT ABUSE IT!
That sounds good to me. A lot of VIP's are in for a shock.

evansz
    evansz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:47 PM

INGName:evansz

Admin Experience:In the days of 1.2.5 I was a admin on a server because I helped noobs start on building and mining, one noob even said it was like being saved by superman on that server I was a good admin because the other people on the server said I was the one of the niceist admins on there not because i helped alot of noobs but I helped build spawn and I could make staues of people for spawn like the admins also on starwars i helped a noob start from a 4 by 4 house to a 6 by 20 house with a watch tower and if I get /tp then i can help the noobs better so they dont have to do /tpaccept also im a bedrock doner for starwarscraft (im just saying)

Reson To Be Staff: I want to be staff because I love to build and if I get staff then I can put that building to use and help noobs. And getting /tp /vanish would be so cool.  Also admin+bedrock doner = Posted Image im saying that I could use those commands for good use not for the neck of it.

Something I Like About The Server:I like everything about the server but the things that stands out to me is the plugins and the staff. The lightsaber plugin are just so boss and whoever made it high five I also like the war and spleef its so fun.  I like the staff because I rember when i donated 10 dollars to the server and I was found flying in war and i got kicked thats what I like about the staff that they are not saying whatever let him fly in war they are consistent kicking and jailing people if they do something.

hope i get staff

evansz
Posted Image

Njr0604
    Njr0604

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:11 PM

View Postevansz, on 17 November 2012 - 03:47 PM, said:

INGName:evansz

Admin Experience:In the days of 1.2.5 I was a admin on a server because I helped noobs start on building and mining, one noob even said it was like being saved by superman also on starwars i helped a noob start from a 4 by 4 house to a 6 by 20 house with a watch tower and if i get /tp then i can help the noobs better so they dont have to do /tpaccept

Reson To Be Staff: I want to be staff because I love to build and if I get staff then I can put that building to use and help noobs. And getting /tp /vanish would be so cool.  Also admin+bedrock doner = Posted Image

Something I Like About The Server:I like everything about the server but the things that stands out to me is the plugins and the staff. The lightsaber plugin are just so boss and whoever made it high five I also like the war and spleef its so fun.  I like the staff because I rember when i donated 10 dollars to the server and I was found flying in war and i got kicked thats what I like about the staff that they are not saying whatever let him fly in war they are consistent kicking and jailing people if they do something.

hope i get staff

evansz
Posted Image

My Vote is No. You seem to want to staff only as a status symbol and it's commands. Your "experience" seems to consists of "Helping lots of "Noobs" build stuff.

Posted Image

Garfield2436

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:43 PM

View PostNjr0604, on 17 November 2012 - 04:11 PM, said:

My Vote is No. You seem to want to staff only as a status symbol and it's commands. Your "experience" seems to consists of "Helping lots of "Noobs" build stuff.
I vote no as well.

Greetings.

aakash49
  • Minecraft: aakash49

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

Today in the sever i was flying around and killing mobs and chunkymonkey2191 was follwing me and she md as a chicken and i thought is wasent here and i didnt know that she was follwing me and i shot the chicken with charge and it was here show now she thinks i killed her in creative.
Posted Image

adm424
    adm424

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

View PostGarfield2436, on 17 November 2012 - 03:50 AM, said:

You know, a better way is to just remove that stupid staff perm for donors in the first place. If It were me I would give the punishment the donor gave to that 'random person'.
   -  Adm424 - Message me if you have Questions about relevant stuff.