Latest News Article

♔ Drug Kings ♔ No Whitelist, 24/7, Many Plugins, Lag free ♔

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

DrugKings

Posted 21 December 2011 - 10:53 PM

Drug Kings

A upcoming Drug Server

A upcoming Drug server that is filled with plugins, ranks and fun! The server is currently being built. The server will always have No Whitelist so you can Join anytime the server is open! The server will have 99% Uptime and will have minimal lag.

I.P:77.111.205.64:25565

*Staff*
Owner:  Here_to_kill360
Co Owner: TTGxDrizzy
Admin: None yet!
Moderators: None yet!

*Ranks*
Grower:First given rank, Growers make a Base and grow Drugs then sell to the Dealers.
Dealer:This rank cost 30k, Dealers buy drugs from Growers. And sell Drugs in the sewers. You may also buy a plot in the Sewers.
Citizen:This rank cost 10k, Citizens make money by selling anything that isn't a drug. Citizens may have Zero Drugs!
Hitman:This rank cost 50k, You are hired by Dealers and Growers to kill other players. More info when rank is bought
Mafia:This rank cost 70k, With this rank you Get acces to the Mafia HQ where you can buy from the Mafia shop and much more!
Drug king:This rank cost 100k, With this rank you are King, Everyone will respect you and you will have all of the Luxurys.

*Drugs*
Spoiler:
*Police Force*
Police:Application required, You find Secret bases and raid them then sell the Drugs at the Police station.
Agent:Given rank, This is the second rank in the Police force, and you're  mission is similar to Police but you get paid more.
Swat:Given rank, With Swat you have similar abilities as a Moderator, You're mission is to keep the People safe. More info when rank is given.

*Police Application*
Spoiler:

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

XxToriwolfxX
  • Minecraft: XxToriwolfxX

Posted 22 December 2011 - 12:14 AM

BEST SERVER EVER!

You can GROW DRUGS!!
nothing

reptillian
  • Minecraft: Reptillian12
  • Xbox:Reptillian12

Posted 22 December 2011 - 12:15 AM

View PostXxToriwolfxX, on 22 December 2011 - 12:14 AM, said:

BEST SERVER EVER!

You can GROW DRUGS!!

you would alex...
Posted Image

lordcheeze4

Posted 22 December 2011 - 12:23 AM

IGN: lordcheeze4
Why do you want to become a Officer: To go out and find the bases  of others and see how much fun i can have doing it
What can you do for the force: I am an excellent base finder and I'm great with the bow
Posted Image

lordcheeze4

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:03 AM

It says hacked clients when i try to log in
Posted Image

ForlornEntity

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:34 AM

IGN: ForlornEntity
Why do you want to become a Officer: I want to be a sheriff in real life some day, and I respect policemen. Plus I'm against the use of drugs.
What can you do for the force: I'm a hard working, honest person with a sense of duty.

Each in your seasons returns and returns, and it's always the same. But if you fall, as Lucifer fell, you fall in flames! And so it must be, for so it is written on the doorway to paradise, that those who falter and those who fall must pay the price.

reptillian
  • Minecraft: Reptillian12
  • Xbox:Reptillian12

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:31 PM

why does this post say no whitelist when it is whitelist?
Posted Image

Jakinator39
  • Minecraft: jakinator39

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:41 PM

Lol this server sucks join the original one. Nice copy.
[url="http://www.dungeonrealms.net"][img]http://www.dungeonrealms.net/images/dungeonrealmssig.png [/img] [/url]

samakin
    samakin

Carpenter

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:46 PM

Ign samakin
age 12
i want to be an officer so i can enjoy raiding bases and an being in the force

nimz41
    nimz41

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Minecraft: Nimz41

Posted 23 December 2011 - 03:00 AM

IGN:Nimz41
Why do you want to become a Officer: To be part of a brotherhood that helps clean up the drugs! I love helping people who join or just need a little starting up help.
What can you do for the force: I can bring a friendly and helping active player who has experiance raiding but always willing to help the growers if they need it
Posted Image

simms67
    simms67

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 03:36 AM

IGN:simms67
Why do you want to become a Officer:To kill growers? and take there drugs
What can you do for the force:idk humor?
Posted Image
:( my last dragon died of sickness..... please help this one live feed it by clicking it!!

sinfullbullet

Posted 23 December 2011 - 03:38 AM

IGN: sinfullbullet

Why do you want to become a Officer: Because I can bring a lot to the field. I have been a cop(or its equal) in many servers including druglords, the one that me and many of the recent players came from. I was a SWAT on there because of my excelent skills with people and with finding and destroying farms.

What can you do for the force: I can bring a keen sense of awareness, life, and ambission to the police force and therefore bosting spirits and keeping peoples heads held high and continuous raiding.

P.S: I give free blowjobs behind police station ;)

LeBrOn-_-WaDe

Posted 24 December 2011 - 03:44 AM

IGN:LeBrOn_WaDe

Why do I want to be an officer: To help clean up the server free of drugs

What can I do for the force: I can help search and destroy farms without dieing

nimz41
    nimz41

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Minecraft: Nimz41

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:27 PM