• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

harry potter server

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

RedKafildaFish

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:19 AM

this server will have everything a harry potter fan will want! it will be a rpg like server! once you join the server you will be separated into your houses and will be given classes and things to do! we will also have quid ditch!

message me if you dud like to be in the server!
     yes there is a whitelist

Register or log in to remove.

marg928
    marg928

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Minecraft: marg928

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:30 AM

View PostRedKafildaFish, on 21 December 2011 - 01:19 AM, said:

this server will have everything a harry potter fan will want! it will be a rpg like server! once you join the server you will be separated into your houses and will be given classes and things to do! we will also have quid ditch!

yes there is a whitelist

I would love to be on this server! Btw I've took some test that prove me gryffindor! I am 12 year old girl just finished all books and my ign: marg928. Please let me be on your server<3. I am a good builder and pretty good miner.
      Thanks
          marg928

View Postmarg928, on 21 December 2011 - 01:29 AM, said:

I would love to be on this server! Btw I've took some test that prove me gryffindor! I am 12 year old girl just finished all books and my ign: marg928. Please let me be on your server<3. I am a good builder and pretty good miner.
      Thanks
          marg928
If you hav anymore questions for me just go on my page. Thanks!!! :DORE: :DORE: :DORE: :DORE: :DORE:

SammoBammo

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:57 AM

Please can i join ! IGN: SammoBammo , I'd really like to be in Gryffindor!  That would be amazing if i could! Thanks
SammoBammo

lhslovak
  • Location: In the pool of lava on the surface near your house. Please visit me by jumping in!
  • Minecraft: lhslovak

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:08 AM

HI! I'd really like to be on the server, I'm done HP7 right now and watched every movie. My ign is lhslovak and I want to be in Gryffindor, though I'll still be fine with Ravenclaw.

PaulZaczek
  • Minecraft: PaulZaczek

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:56 PM

Hi! I've read all the books and seen all the movies and I've always wanted a hp server. I'd love to be in Gryffindor.
IGN: PaulZaczek
Posted Image

Monsterman600

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:25 AM

View PostRedKafildaFish, on 21 December 2011 - 01:19 AM, said:

yes there is a whitelist
I would love to be in the server. My username is 18jreid and i am 11 years old

My Ign is 18jreid and i would love to be in the server and i am 11 years old

khrysj
    khrysj

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:55 AM

hey me like to join id like to be in ravenclaw ign:jimenez224   :iapprove:  :lol:

macloverjake

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:51 AM

Ill join if you will let me, I read all the books about a year ago. I would love to be in ravenclaw :D. I'm 13 and I absolutely LOVE Harry Potter.
Posted Image

voloder2
    voloder2

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2140 posts
  • Minecraft: voloder2

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:56 AM

Uh guys, I think this server isn't going to happen lol.  I like the Potter series as well, but the OP seems like an 8 year old who can't run a server.  Maybe a good idea, but the OP explains nothing and overall, terrible.

Posted Image

saadern
    saadern

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Minecraft: saadern

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:30 PM

I will 2 pleas :D