Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Location: Between reality and over time. Somewhere betwixt reason and Rhyme

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:22 PM

Suggestion,
Bomb Craft Box.

The reason:
With the bomb craft box one can "set" the fuse length and "craft" these bombs to quickly all have the same fuse length.
The fuse timer will have to be designated somehow "likely by the name of the bomb having a altered printout".
The reason for this, is some would love to explore the potentials of cannons by having Many more "explosive" power set off upon firing such cannons.

It would be a hand'y tool and more convenient then a "hand held" tool for it would get tiring to set all the "explosives" by hand, instead of just batch creating them with that Delay.

To also be a bit unique you could have the "powder box" a bit dangerous to have, aka it too is explosive from all the dust that has fallen on it over the uses. However this detail is just a silly one.

With this powder box there is other possibilities of tweaking the explosives, but you may sort such out as it is all dependent upon the "type" and what you envision your mod to be.
You can go ahead and move at the speed of light, But i will move at the speed of darkness.

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

terikara
    terikara

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:28 PM

MoreExplosives Mod!

Hello dude i mayde a map for the mod if u want check it and see it
If u like it posted on the threat for the people to download and learn about
the mod When checking the map add stuff like sings or fix them
its no problem just say its from me Pls Here is the link:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?v1aznn9jhmzm9g3

MoreExplosives Mod!

its no problem just say its from me Pls Here is the link:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?v1aznn9jhmzm9g3

Neuxe
    Neuxe

Carpenter

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Minecraft: jhvirik

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:39 PM

test
Posted Image

Kaiboiii
    Kaiboiii

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Minecraft: Kaiboiii

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:46 PM

Yes 1.1
Look buddy i'm a redstone Engineer that means I solve problems. Not problems like why is it so blocky? Because that would fail in the eyes of this world. I solve practical problems, For example. How am I gonna stop some mean old mother hubber from griefing my chests, the answer. Use pistons. And if that don't work, use more pistons.

NikolaiTheEpicGenius

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:25 PM

View PostBishopCrane, on 23 January 2012 - 10:24 AM, said:

Very impressive.
Found your mod because of Yogscast.
Just read through the topic and I know SMP is coming, I am personally looking forward to this very much.
On that day, chaos will take hold.

I would just say one thing, for SMP I would recommend a config to either be able to disable Nukes and Lavabombs, or at least control the limit of the devastation they can cause.
I can only imagine certain SMP servers struggling under the strain of updating 100k+ blocks for several attached clients.

Yeah, That would probably be a good idea :)

That said, I am making the nukes a lot more expensive, so not many people will have them

Posted Image

NikolaiTheEpicGenius

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:30 PM

View PostRynver, on 23 January 2012 - 02:22 PM, said:

Suggestion,
Bomb Craft Box.

The reason:
With the bomb craft box one can "set" the fuse length and "craft" these bombs to quickly all have the same fuse length.
The fuse timer will have to be designated somehow "likely by the name of the bomb having a altered printout".
The reason for this, is some would love to explore the potentials of cannons by having Many more "explosive" power set off upon firing such cannons.

It would be a hand'y tool and more convenient then a "hand held" tool for it would get tiring to set all the "explosives" by hand, instead of just batch creating them with that Delay.

To also be a bit unique you could have the "powder box" a bit dangerous to have, aka it too is explosive from all the dust that has fallen on it over the uses. However this detail is just a silly one.

With this powder box there is other possibilities of tweaking the explosives, but you may sort such out as it is all dependent upon the "type" and what you envision your mod to be.

Those are good ideas, However they might be a bit hard to code :)

Posted Image

svizjosh

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:34 PM

View PostNikolaiTheEpicGenius, on 19 December 2011 - 07:48 AM, said:

More Explosives Mod

Now Updated to Minecraft 1.1

Landmines, Det Cord, Fire Works, C4, Nuclear Explosives, Time Bombs, Smoke Grenades, Tunnelling explosive Remote Detonators and More

Posted Image

Awesome Video by the Yogscast:
Thanks to the Yogscast :)

Awesome Video by tenshi_strife:
Thanks tenshi_strife :)

More Videos:
Spoiler:

Download: for minecraft 1.1
Sorry if the download didn't include the images, i have fixed it now :)
Please use this link(adcraft.co): MoreExplosivesModRelease1.4forMC1.1.zip
Direct download(for mean people): MoreExplosivesModRelease1.4forMC1.1.zip

Older Downloads:
Spoiler:

Description:
Spoiler:

Crafting:
Spoiler:

Installation:
Spoiler:

ChangeLog:
Spoiler:

Screen Shots:
Spoiler:

Credits:
Spoiler:

Copyright:
Spoiler:

If you like this mod please use this signature
Posted Image

Code:
[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/877105-more-explosives-mod/"][img]http://i.imgur.com/apZWL.png[/img][/url]

View PostNikolaiTheEpicGenius, on 19 December 2011 - 07:48 AM, said:

More Explosives Mod

Now Updated to Minecraft 1.1

Landmines, Det Cord, Fire Works, C4, Nuclear Explosives, Time Bombs, Smoke Grenades, Tunnelling explosive Remote Detonators and More

Posted Image

Awesome Video by the Yogscast:
Thanks to the Yogscast :)

Awesome Video by tenshi_strife:
Thanks tenshi_strife :)

More Videos:
Spoiler:

Download: for minecraft 1.1
Sorry if the download didn't include the images, i have fixed it now :)
Please use this link(adcraft.co): MoreExplosivesModRelease1.4forMC1.1.zip
Direct download(for mean people): MoreExplosivesModRelease1.4forMC1.1.zip

Older Downloads:
Spoiler:

Description:
Spoiler:

Crafting:
Spoiler:

Installation:
Spoiler:

ChangeLog:
Spoiler:

Screen Shots:
Spoiler:

Credits:
Spoiler:

Copyright:
Spoiler:

If you like this mod please use this signature
Posted Image

Code:
[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/877105-more-explosives-mod/"][img]http://i.imgur.com/apZWL.png[/img][/url]

NikolaiTheEpicGenius

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:47 PM

View Postterikara, on 23 January 2012 - 04:28 PM, said:

MoreExplosives Mod!

MoreExplosives Mod!

It looks Good :)
I will include it in my thread :)

View PostKaiboiii, on 23 January 2012 - 05:46 PM, said:

Yes 1.1

Yeah, i hate it when mods aren't updated :)

Posted Image

bud467
    bud467

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 344 posts
  • Minecraft: bud467

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:39 PM

Hey I am a good installer but i dont know whats wrong. installed it correctly i am sure but after mojangs screen it just goes black
Edit: I fixed it
Posted Image

mdpeck344

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:27 PM

This mod is great, I have a lot of fun using it. One thing I noticed was that you cannot make oil with charcoal, though you might have intended that. I love this mod, not sure if I'll ever take it off.

NikolaiTheEpicGenius

Posted 23 January 2012 - 11:52 PM

View Postbud467, on 23 January 2012 - 09:39 PM, said:

Hey I am a good installer but i dont know whats wrong. installed it correctly i am sure but after mojangs screen it just goes black

Great :)

View Postmdpeck344, on 23 January 2012 - 10:27 PM, said:

This mod is great, I have a lot of fun using it. One thing I noticed was that you cannot make oil with charcoal, though you might have intended that. I love this mod, not sure if I'll ever take it off.

Yeah, I intended oil to only be crafted from coal :)

Posted Image

523nd_SOF

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:00 AM

View Postbud467, on 23 January 2012 - 09:39 PM, said:

View PostNikolaiTheEpicGenius, on 23 January 2012 - 11:52 PM, said:

Great :)

Would either of you be so kind as to elaborate on this for me? I have just installed the mod and am experiencing the same issue. For the record, I'm running Mac OS 10.7.2 Lion, installed both this mod and ModLoader, and deleted the META-INF folder. I'm not quite sure what to check regarding where the issue lies.

EDIT: Managed to solve the blackscreen issue by re-installing and copying everything but the files in the GUI folder. (Found a youtube video saying to do that.) However, now the mod appears to not be doing anything. (Tested by trying to make nuclear explosives, game wouldn't let me craft them. The only things in the instructions that I didn't do are copy the GUI folder and delete META-INF. Should I do either/both of these? (Part of me wants to try doing both, but at this point I don't know if either of them are keeping my file working and I don't want to have to re-install everything again because I messed up.)

Help please?

Edited by 523nd_SOF, 24 January 2012 - 03:56 AM.

Dante2056
  • Minecraft: IX_Odie_XI

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:29 AM

Just came here to say I love this mod. Especially the tunneling explosive. :D

:Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:   for you. ^__^

Pheenixm
    Pheenixm

Obsidian Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1260 posts
  • Minecraft: Pheenixm

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:18 AM

View Post523nd_SOF, on 24 January 2012 - 03:00 AM, said:

Would either of you be so kind as to elaborate on this for me? I have just installed the mod and am experiencing the same issue. For the record, I'm running Mac OS 10.7.2 Lion, installed both this mod and ModLoader, and deleted the META-INF folder. I'm not quite sure what to check regarding where the issue lies.

EDIT: Managed to solve the blackscreen issue by re-installing and copying everything but the files in the GUI folder. (Found a youtube video saying to do that.) However, now the mod appears to not be doing anything. (Tested by trying to make nuclear explosives, game wouldn't let me craft them. The only things in the instructions that I didn't do are copy the GUI folder and delete META-INF. Should I do either/both of these? (Part of me wants to try doing both, but at this point I don't know if either of them are keeping my file working and I don't want to have to re-install everything again because I messed up.)

Help please?

Look me up on YouTube, I've got a vid that shows the easiest way for a Mac. Pheenixm16. It's the same way fir all mods except you do not needs forge or modloader mp for this one
Posted Image

Ghost Hacker

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:26 AM

God, that anti personnel mine is deadly! Note to self: Don't set mines at night. :rolleyes:
Posted Image

NikolaiTheEpicGenius

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:37 AM

View PostDante2056, on 24 January 2012 - 03:29 AM, said:

Just came here to say I love this mod. Especially the tunneling explosive. :D

:Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:   for you. ^__^

View PostPheenixm, on 24 January 2012 - 04:18 AM, said:

Look me up on YouTube, I've got a vid that shows the easiest way for a Mac. Pheenixm16. It's the same way fir all mods except you do not needs forge or modloader mp for this one

Thanks for helping answer some of the questions on this thread, It helps a lot :)

View Post523nd_SOF, on 24 January 2012 - 03:00 AM, said:

Help please?

Basically:

Delete META_INF.
Copy ALL the ModLoader files, into the minecraft.jar.
Copy ALL the MoreExplosives files (including the gui), into the minecraft.jar.

View PostGhost Hacker, on 24 January 2012 - 04:26 AM, said:

God, that anti personnel mine is deadly! Note to self: Don't set mines at night. :rolleyes:

Yeah, i am going to nerf them :)

Posted Image

davegun
    davegun

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Minecraft: davegun
  • Xbox:davegun10

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:16 PM

me blowing shit up

creeper_butcher

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:34 PM

found a bug:
i placed like 6-8 mines close to eachother, and i fell on one and the game freezed in 2 minutes, then mega lagg, then a GIANT circle of arrows were spawned, and now the world is fu(ked, fix
Posted Image

GielSpons

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:52 PM

nikolai,
i want to make a bunch of mods with my friends
but i have no idea how to make a mod.:(
can you plz make i video or tell me how you make mods

thank you so much :D

bubblebum

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:02 PM

could someone please make a video for installing it for a mac.

i just can't seem to get it to work.
I've done everything like 5 times now and when the mojang logo comes up it just freezes on that then goes black.
i just don't know what I'm doing wrong