Latest News Article

[WIP] Narutocraft

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

bowser123467
  • Minecraft: bowser123467

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:29 AM

NarutoCraft

Yes its here, or at least coming, havent you ever wondered how there is no Naruto mod? Well thats what I said about 5 - 6 minutes ago! And so expect version 1 very soon :D
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

DemonslayerXD
  • Minecraft: DemonslayerXD

Posted 17 December 2011 - 10:05 AM

I love Naruto, I think this mod will be big if you put effort and time into it and I am very interested on how you will do chakra and Genjutsu and shuriken and stuff

Posted Image

Roboface97
  • Minecraft: Roboface97

Posted 17 December 2011 - 10:54 AM

Nice one Tyler! I suggested this as a weekly competition a while ago. I'm looking forward to it!
:Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond: For you  :iapprove:
Check out my mod! Advanced Nether!!!!
Posted Image

Splash_Fire

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:43 AM

I personally am a Naruto fanatic, so let me suggest paths to take in development.

-Ninja Tools
-Chakra Bar and Ninja Scrolls
-Small Chakra skills: summoning a shuriken/kunai attack out of combination of a scroll, shuriken, some ink and chakra usage.
-Basic chakra attacks:
Fireball (shoots fire with 1/2 the explosive range of TNT and makes fire everywhere around impact)

Water Walking

Shadow Clone (makes a clone of Steve who then throws a couple of ninja tools at enemies)

Multi Shadow Clones (same as ^ except there's 4 copies instead of 1)

Chidori/Lightning Blade (Rush up to 3 squares in front of a mob and hit them with a lightning bolt with high chakra usage compared to everything)

Rasengan (Like chidori except no lightning, just a horizontal cylinder of blocks destroyed and huge knockback of the mob).

Ninja Hound summoning (Summons specially skinned wolves to come and attack mobs with increased attack, and they disappear after a while

If you need an idea/concepts person, I've helped with a ton of mod ideas before. Read my sig.

Kudos for the Naruto mod

Posted Image

KakashiShadow

Posted 02 January 2012 - 06:15 PM

i think naruto mod would be preety cool. i a big naruto fan and i would like to play it on minecraft
hope the releasing is for soon :lol:

Exscaliberkid

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:44 PM

View PostSplash_Fire, on 18 December 2011 - 04:43 AM, said:

I personally am a Naruto fanatic, so let me suggest paths to take in development.

-Ninja Tools
-Chakra Bar and Ninja Scrolls
-Small Chakra skills: summoning a shuriken/kunai attack out of combination of a scroll, shuriken, some ink and chakra usage.
-Basic chakra attacks:
Fireball (shoots fire with 1/2 the explosive range of TNT and makes fire everywhere around impact)

Water Walking

Shadow Clone (makes a clone of Steve who then throws a couple of ninja tools at enemies)

Multi Shadow Clones (same as ^ except there's 4 copies instead of 1)

Chidori/Lightning Blade (Rush up to 3 squares in front of a mob and hit them with a lightning bolt with high chakra usage compared to everything)

Rasengan (Like chidori except no lightning, just a horizontal cylinder of blocks destroyed and huge knockback of the mob).

Ninja Hound summoning (Summons specially skinned wolves to come and attack mobs with increased attack, and they disappear after a while

If you need an idea/concepts person, I've helped with a ton of mod ideas before. Read my sig.

Kudos for the Naruto mod
I agree totally! Those are excellent ideas, but I personally don't think that Rasengan/Chidori are 'Basic' ninjutsu >_> Just sayin'. These are my ideas, building off of your's, Splash_Fire...

But for chidori and Rasengan, I think there should be a charge up time for the actual skill.
I don't know HOW you would actually do that, but that would add more effect to the actual mod, and not look so 'cheap'. Or, at least, make chidori or Rasengan an item, hit v, or any other key to charge it (implemented in equivalent exchange) and when it's fully charge, right click, or what ever the chakra 'use' button is. And than you could have a charge sound/effect, because the charge would give a perfect time to use it.

As for the summoning hounds, just have a 'poof' effect when their summoned/dispelled. sort of like when a mob dies? or a TNT explosion poof. And have a 'dispell' button so that if you accidentally used it, you don't have to wait for it to end.

Well, I don't know if this mod will be made... (considering its been a month, and no update/progress report :/) But I'm hoping that Bowser1234567 does a good job anyway! (You don't know how long i have been looking for a decent Naruto mod out there....)

D74rgon60
  • Minecraft: dragons160

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:11 AM

This is great! I like it a lot,hope it's already been worked.. :GoldBar:
Posted Image
Check out my first ever mod!: http://www.minecraft...lpha-modloader/

omsa12
    omsa12

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:12 PM

try to not make the jutso an item try to do it in shortcuts like Ctrl+1 is the first
i forgot to sey good lick im w8ing for it :) :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:

Edited by omsa12, 30 January 2012 - 12:14 PM.

Exscaliberkid

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:59 PM

Ah, sorry for the multiple posts, but I have had some successful modding experience :D, and i came up with some VERY beneficial ideas.

1. Make the jutsu's have their own hotbar, like a hotbar of 3 or 5 jutsu's that you can get to quickly. (It may require more coding, but i think it would make the mod much more appealing for the longrun.)

2. jutsu idea: BIJU BLAST!!!! if you know of biome buster, that would be the affect of this jutsu.

3. Tailed beasts! :D, seems sorta self explanatory. 1-9 tailed beasts (completely optional, just do it if you have more time to do more coding >:D)

4. Have ninja scrolls randomly generate in dungeons, or make a new place for treasure chests to spawn (eg. pyramids mod).

5. (Total question) have you even checked this forum lately?

tommyisawesome

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:46 PM

We totally have to  have more naruto mods.
I have been searching for months for one.
Posted Image
Hi.Hi is my fav. word