• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

darbster
    darbster

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 05:14 PM

i listen to C418's 11 over and over again and i don't understand what it's about, it's driving me mad  :SSSS:

Register or log in to remove.

PetitChouFleur
  • Minecraft: PetitChouFleur

Posted 16 December 2011 - 05:16 PM

"11" is an Eldritch abomination. If it's driving you mad, it's working. Prepare to only express yourself in a garbled mess that used to be human language.

1jim3bob
  • Minecraft: 1jim3bob

Posted 16 December 2011 - 06:48 PM

Let me share with you a touching story.

An enderman found the record 'stal' once in a chest, back in the time where endermen were friendly towards humans.

He went home into his cave, and put the record in the record player. The song was great, but it had suddenly cut off. So the enderman went to his friend's to see what was wrong with it.

On the way there, he accidently dropped the record into a river. Endermen being "Very allergic" to water, couldn't grab it and went home sad.

3 years later, a human found the record in the water. It was all broken and torn. He decided to take it home and put it in his record player.

He then heard it. The 'tune' of, what is now called, 11. He looked outside his window, and there was the enderman. He wanted to thank the human and got a bit impatient with him not opening the door, so he took out some of the blocks of his house, to get in.

Quickly, the human took his diamond sword and killed the enderman. All the endermen were displeased with this, and so whenever a human looks at an enderman in the face, he turns aggresive and attempts to kill him.

Wasn't that a touching story?

NO
Posted Image

OpelSpeedster
  • Minecraft: OpelSpeedster

Posted 16 December 2011 - 07:58 PM

But I like the guy above me's story. Lemme tell mine:

Spoiler:

So, my guess is that the beast is not Herobrine nor Endermen, but the Enderdragon.

I totally did not change my avatar just to stop Waddlesail from eating me. Nothing to see here.
no really i didnt

best trailer ever

Johnosuper
  • Minecraft: johnosuper

Posted 16 December 2011 - 08:27 PM

View Post1jim3bob, on 16 December 2011 - 06:48 PM, said:

Let me share with you a touching story.An enderman found the record 'stal' once in a chest, back in the time where endermen were friendly towards humans.He went home into his cave, and put the record in the record player. The song was great, but it had suddenly cut off. So the enderman went to his friend's to see what was wrong with it.On the way there, he accidently dropped the record into a river. Endermen being "Very allergic" to water, couldn't grab it and went home sad.3 years later, a human found the record in the water. It was all broken and torn. He decided to take it home and put it in his record player.He then heard it. The 'tune' of, what is now called, 11. He looked outside his window, and there was the enderman. He wanted to thank the human and got a bit impatient with him not opening the door, so he took out some of the blocks of his house, to get in.Quickly, the human took his diamond sword and killed the enderman. All the endermen were displeased with this, and so whenever a human looks at an enderman in the face, he turns aggresive and attempts to kill him.Wasn't that a touching story?NO

View PostOpelSpeedster, on 16 December 2011 - 07:58 PM, said:

But I like the guy above me's story. Lemme tell mine:
Spoiler:
So, my guess is that the beast is not Herobrine nor Endermen, but the Enderdragon.
Cool story bro's changed my life ;)

Posted Image

C.S. Lewis said:

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”

robo111
    robo111

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1265 posts
  • Minecraft: robo111

Posted 17 December 2011 - 02:35 PM

Y'all are stupid. Here's what happened:

A guy was accidentally recording his ride on a plane.

The footsteps in the beginning are him walking to his seat. The shuffling was him sitting, and the eerie noise was his hearing aid freaking out. The clicking noise was his suitcase. The coughing? He had a cold. The book flipping? He was on a plane, bored, so he was reading a magazine. The weird 'glurrp' sound was his stomach, he forgot breakfast. The footsteps? Was actually the plane wheels, it was a bumpy runway. The growl at the end was the plane's engine.

Yeah, he accidentally hit record. It ended up crushed in his suitcase, so he threw it away for someone else to find.
Posted Image

Yogierin
    Yogierin

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1505 posts
  • Minecraft: MinisterOfMayhem

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:24 PM

I think it's Steve, or someone else, running from and enderman in a cave.
Posted Image

1jim3bob
  • Minecraft: 1jim3bob

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:25 PM

View Postrobo111, on 17 December 2011 - 02:35 PM, said:

Y'all are stupid. Here's what happened:

A guy was accidentally recording his ride on a plane.

The footsteps in the beginning are him walking to his seat. The shuffling was him sitting, and the eerie noise was his hearing aid freaking out. The clicking noise was his suitcase. The coughing? He had a cold. The book flipping? He was on a plane, bored, so he was reading a magazine. The weird 'glurrp' sound was his stomach, he forgot breakfast. The footsteps? Was actually the plane wheels, it was a bumpy runway. The growl at the end was the plane's engine.

Yeah, he accidentally hit record. It ended up crushed in his suitcase, so he threw it away for someone else to find.

So how did it get into Minecraft?
Posted Image

Dirtcopter777
  • Minecraft: Dirtcopter77

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:41 PM

My theory:

You weren't the first in Minecraft. Originally, another was washed up. His name was Herobrine. He survived in the land, much like you, but unlike you, he retained his memories, and also unlike you, he had a family back in the normal world. He lived in a cave, and he had a nice dog. But, still remembering, he wasn't as good at surviving as the second, Steve was. He was going to die sooner or later, and join the hordes of zombies that lurked outside his cave. Days, passed and eventually a rescue copter came.

Herobrine mining in cave.
Herobrine hears helicopter outside.
Herobrine breaks down cave walls and runs across a grassy field.
His dog barks.
The copter is louder now.
He jumps for a rope ladder.
But he falls.
His dog barks for him, and the rescue team yells his name, but is cut short as the recording ends.
Posted Image

robo111
    robo111

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1265 posts
  • Minecraft: robo111

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:48 PM

View Post1jim3bob, on 17 December 2011 - 04:25 PM, said:

So how did it get into Minecraft?

Easy. The trash can was actually a portal, but nobody knew it. The disc fell, crashed into a dungeon, and then someone found it.
Posted Image

meatballs

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:01 PM

listen to it backwards way more creepy gave me nightmares made me feel like i was dead  :Ham:

TealScorpion
  • Minecraft: TealScorpion
  • Xbox:Teal Scorpion

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:09 PM

It was Herobrine running so fast because he had to catch the bus!!!!!

deviantART: Teal-Scorpion | Youtube: TealScorpion

ValkonX11
    ValkonX11

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3919 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:09 PM

At the beginning of the track, we can tell a man is running from (or to?) something through a cave, or some other stone structure. Strange noises can be heard in the background. He pulls out some flint and steel, most likely either to light netherrack or a torch, and flips through a book. He gasps, which I believe indicates he feels the presence of what is chasing him. He shuts the book and begins running, and the sounds of the thing chasing him get louder. As the man is exiting a cave, the being catches up to him. The barking noise at the end could either be the being's presence killing/frightening wolves, or the sounds of the being itself.

Now for my story based on this information.

A man, whom we will call Mr. H, was not running through a cave. He was within a stronghold. He was running because he had just opened a portal to the End, and felt the presence of an eldritch abomination lurking behind it's starry veil. The strange noises are the language of the inhabitants of the End (they sound similar to the new Enderman sounds). He uses the flint and steel to light the torches to his base of operations within a secured portion of the stronghold. The book he is reading is a grimoire, the same one which he used to figure out how to open the portal to the End. Mr. H gasps because one of his torches went out, and he notices the tunnel leading from his base to the portal is quickly darkening, save for a few flickers of light reminiscent of blinking eyes. Having built another tunnel leading directly to the surface, he runs through, attempting to escape; this provokes the entity chasing him. As he exits the stronghold, the entity has just about cached up to him; it's presence causes a nearby pack of wolves to bark at it, and Mr. H is caught by the entity. This is where the track ends.

Spoiler:

"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die." -Mad Arab Abdul Alhazred, Necronomicon

"I can do no wrong, for I do not know what it is." -Satan

Posted Image

"The American Dream is like the California highway system. Everyone who takes it is a crazy idiot except for you." -My friend

rhozy
    rhozy

Carpenter

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Minecraft: rhozy

Posted 31 December 2011 - 06:47 PM

i think it is about a footage of someone with his dog who find a stronghold near mineshaft and got chased by enderman.
Posted Image
1st Member and Leader of Mekakushi Dan. Eye Concealment Ability. Oh, and it's not awkward at all.

xIxNxSxAxNxEx
  • Minecraft: xIxNxSxAxNxEx

Posted 31 December 2011 - 07:00 PM

theres a  cool video about this made with Blender.

By VMcomix

Posted Image

Destructoid17
  • Minecraft: Destructoid17

Posted 31 December 2011 - 09:42 PM

Cool, I liked that video.

Good day to you sir, If I have assisted, and or pleased you in any way, please do click the green plus.

Deadroad
  • Minecraft: Deadroad

Posted 31 December 2011 - 09:56 PM

It is an Notch's proper gander of making you think strange solutions. In the end you go crazy, put on a sombrero and eat fluffy sheep soup while dancing to Disco Inferno.
Posted Image

4Koen
    4Koen

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 406 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 12:06 AM

I'm scared of the C418' 13.
I bet you 1 dolar you read this.

unknown_martain

Posted 12 February 2012 - 02:48 AM

A lot of you made very awesome and interesting stories, but here's mine :) Sorry it's long... but it's pretty good...:

Herobrine and his friend, Steve, were playing through a grassy feild. They had fun tipping cows and making sheep look naked, until they heard a hiss. They knew exactly what that meant: Run. So they did, they ran and ran until they were almost starving. When they stopped, they spotted a dark cave. Knowing how they are, the two adventurers ate some bread and wandered off into the cave. When they found a dead end, they had only collected a small amount of coal and some cobblestone. Although, when the two turned around and were about halfway back out of the cave, they saw a pair of purple eyes. Completely terrified, they ran, once again, toward the cave's end with the horrible creature chasing them. Herobrine had brought a recording device with him so that Steve and him could record the cows' annoyed mooing; A great laugh for both of them. While running through the cave, Steve had accidentally tripped Herobrine. Herobrine landed on the recording device, setting it to a timed delay to record. After getting up and running again, it began it's recording. At the end of the cave, Steve remembered he had a book of maps and a compass that could somehow teleport them to a different place. He opened the book to look for a good escape. Smoke then appeared from nowhere, making both of the adventurers cough. Steve then found a good place escape to. He grabbed the compass and pushed it in, making it hum and glow. When they were starting to disappear, the compass was shut off by a mysterious source, and they came back to reality. Then the footsteps came. The closer and louder they became, the more worried Steve and Herobrine were. And out of nowhere, the thing appeared, howling as if a wolf were gazing at the moon. Somehow the thing short-circuited the recording device. It sizzled and cracked, until it stopped. The monster was now able to see clearly. It was an enderman, a rare, but terrifying creature. It began to over power Herobrine. Steve was startled and shocked. The recording device fell out of Herobrine's pocket and, for some reason, Steve had the feeling he needed to grab it. Then, he made the worst mistake of his life: He ran. All the way back home, the little boy ran. Back at the cave, Herobrine was left powerless. The enderman told him the only way for him to set Herobrine free was if he listened. So he did. "Your friend left you here to die," it whispered. "He never cared about you. He only wanted your expensive things. He took your device when you dropped it. He is ignorant. He doesn't care. He-" "ENOUGH WITH YOUR LIES!" Herobrine screamed. "I will never beleive you until you show me the truth myself. Take me to where he is now so I can see what the REAL truth is." "As you wish," the enderman whispered with a faint smile. While there, Herobrine was shown to Steve, although Steve could not see Herobrine. The enderman lied to Herobrine, saying that he could be seen clearly, but Steve was ignoring him. He showed Herobrine a small shrine in his honor, but even lied about that. He said the gold was honorable but netherrack and moss stone were completely insulting. By lighting the netherrack, the fire was meant to crumble the honor from the gold. This dimness of the redstone torch was apparently showing their dim friendship. Herobrine was never one to seek out a lier. The enderman was pleased with himself. He had crumbled a friendship to peices, and replaced it with anger and hatred. "Now would you still like me to set you free? Or would you like some help?" the enderman said mischievously. Herobrine replied, "Help."

-This was the story of both Herobrine AND Disc 11! Hope you liked it!!!!!! Sorry it was REALLY long :P.

kill10003

Posted 12 February 2012 - 03:13 AM

the guys running,lights a fire,runs more,stops,shouts HEROBR- and cd cuts off.

thats the story.