1.3.2 ModLoaderMP Client: http://adf.ly/C0rtw
1.3.2 ModLoaderMP Server: http://adf.ly/C0rwC

1.3.1 ModLoaderMP Client: http://adf.ly/BZjsT
1.3.1 ModLoaderMP Server: http://adf.ly/BZjvh

1.2.5 ModLoaderMP Client: http://adf.ly/74Eeb
1.2.5 ModLoaderMP Server: http://adf.ly/74EhX

1.2.4 ModLoaderMP Client: http://adf.ly/6h2h4
1.2.4 ModLoaderMP Server: http://adf.ly/6h2m6

August 18th: ModLoaderMP updated only. I am still working on the mods, but I've been gone on business all week. It's a pretty big change so it may still be a couple weeks.

August 8th: Current status: overhauling ModLoaderMP to take advantage of the new architecture and then updating the guns mod. May take some time, there are enough differences that I even have to change the code to make the guns fire.

August 5th: ModLoaderMP 1.3.1 out! Let me know of any problems, there were some major changes in 1.3 and since my mods aren't updated yet there's been barely any testing. If you're a modder and you're sure it's a problem with ModLoaderMP send me a PM, it's hard to keep up with all the posts.

Also, GuiDisconnected changed and I need to take some time to re-fix it, so if you're booted for not having mods the string may go off the screen.

March 6: To fix deobf errors in MinecraftServer, just replace lines 514-551 with a }, basically after the System.exit(0); you should only have } (3 of them) until the end of the method.

SDK's Mods

Disclaimer
Every update of these mods will break all of your saves, your computer and your legs. If you do not take the proper precautions (BACK UP YOUR SAVES!) do not blame me.

Also, any questions that are answered in this post will be ignored, as well as any personal messages that could be posted in this thread.

News
Planned Features
  • Bukkit compatibility
  • Bow-like animation
Server Owners
If you want your server added to the server list, PM me with the following information.
  • Name
  • Mods used (with versions)
  • IP
  • Hamachi info (if necessary)
  • If the server is whitelisted
  • Information thread/website (only required if server is whitelisted, so people can get in touch)
Developers Troubleshooting
If you're having problems, download this (windows only) and run it to see the error. If you post a problem that's related to an error without an error report, it will be ignored.

If you get the following error, follow the instructions here.
'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file

Common Problems
Spoiler:

Latest Changes
Spoiler:

General Information
Spoiler:

Mod Contents
Spoiler:

Known Bugs
Spoiler:

Download ModLoaderMP 1.2.3 v3
Spoiler:

Download ModLoaderMP 1.2.3 v2
Spoiler:

Download SDK's Mods 1.2.3 v1
Spoiler:

Server List
Spoiler:

Custom Maps - (Old)
Spoiler:

Support the Mods
Spoiler:

Installation
Spoiler:

Texture and Sound Packs - (Old)
Spoiler:

Videos
Spoiler:

Recipes
Spoiler:

Current Gun Stats
Spoiler:

Block and Item IDs
Spoiler:

Credits
Spoiler:

Change Log
Spoiler:

Old Downloads
Spoiler:

Terms and Conditions
Spoiler:

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

ScottyDoesKnow

Posted 25 November 2010 - 03:50 AM

POPULAR

Your message contains too few characters.

Posted Image

ezrider
    ezrider

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 03:56 AM

POPULAR

WHERE IS THE DOWNLOAD AND DOSE THIS WORK IN MULTI PLAYER?

Captain Crazy
  • Minecraft: Captain_Crazy

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:01 AM

Looks great.

starwarsfan35
  • Minecraft: starwarsfan35

Posted 25 November 2010 - 05:44 AM

I see one problem, for the Light-o-meter, You'd need to use an Inventory Editor to get the Mob spawner  :Water:
Posted Image

hackaloogie2

Posted 25 November 2010 - 05:48 AM

starwarsfan35 said:

I see one problem, for the Light-o-meter, You'd need to use an Inventory Editor to get the Mob spawner  :)

Right
Posted Image

okillero
    okillero

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 06:29 AM

Why does the rocket launcher shoot so slow????
Posted Image

Zabor
    Zabor

Mathematical Dessert

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 06:54 AM

So. the next minecraft updat? And not v.1.2.3? :)

starwarsfan35
  • Minecraft: starwarsfan35

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:19 AM

mayhaps you could replace the Mob spawner in the Light-o-meter recipe with Lightstone Dust  :tnt:

Oh yeah and please make sure to make this compatible with the atest version, ver. 1.2.3  [>>-i>]
Posted Image

coolnessman

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:58 AM

the up date is out it's 1.2.3 yay
tacos are the best

DarkOmegaMK2

Posted 25 November 2010 - 09:33 AM

i am really anticipating this... and ONLY because of the sentry gun...
"There's no embarrassment in the search of truth!"
Posted Image

CreeperDaReeper
  • Minecraft: CreeperDaReeper

Posted 25 November 2010 - 10:13 AM

"Checks on mod assuming progress has been made, but does not get his hopes up.  Sees that there will be a Rocket Launcher.  Procceds to jitter about saying rocket launch, Rocket Launcher, ROCKET LAUNCHER a whole lot."

"MUST DESTROY EVERYTHING WITH ROCKET LAUNCHER!!!"

Can't wait to get my desructive hands on this one, always did have a thing for explosive spewing weapons.

Laterz.

Glimmar
    Glimmar

Glowstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 3830 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 12:42 PM

Oh, Wow! :Glass:

I'm seeing great potential for fun with this one, expecially want to try this out with my texture pack! Love the way you've done the grappling hook and sentry gun...that grappling hook makes a lot of sense! Thanks for all your work! It is much anticipated and appreciated. :Glass:  :Glass:  :Glass:  :Glass:  :Glass:
Posted Image

ReaperOfDeath

Posted 25 November 2010 - 12:50 PM

Great work.

However, maybe you should include a INVEdit version of this? With all your mods and stuff.

That way people who want to try it out, don't have to go INVEdit in EVERY single item.

and bullets.

and resources to make the guns.
Posted Image

HyperionImpact

Posted 25 November 2010 - 01:03 PM

can you make them seperate mods so we can dl them individually? i just want sentries and grenades
Does google know the muffin man?

Zabor
    Zabor

Mathematical Dessert

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 01:42 PM

The rocket launcher should have a stack about 2

ScottyDoesKnow

Posted 25 November 2010 - 01:46 PM

starwarsfan35 said:

I see one problem, for the Light-o-meter, You'd need to use an Inventory Editor to get the Mob spawner  :Diamond:

I forgot to mentioned, spawners are fixed so you can mine them and pick them up. When you place them they randomly pick a mob to spawn (including creeper, but not nether stuff).

okillero said:

There's a note in the description but not this thread, about 2/3 of the way through you'll see it full speed.

Zabor said:

Grenades and rockets are limited to a stack of 1, the 64 was just for testing. The guns also only fire ammo that's in your bar, not your inventory. So you really only want to run around with one of each in your bar probably. I may make the stack size 64 for now though, and balance it when I eventually get this going for multiplayer.

Posted Image

HyperionImpact

Posted 25 November 2010 - 01:56 PM

ScottyDoesKnow said:

starwarsfan35 said:

I see one problem, for the Light-o-meter, You'd need to use an Inventory Editor to get the Mob spawner  :P

I forgot to mentioned, spawners are fixed so you can mine them and pick them up. When you place them they randomly pick a mob to spawn (including creeper, but not nether stuff).

okillero said:

There's a note in the description but not this thread, about 2/3 of the way through you'll see it full speed.

Zabor said:

Grenades and rockets are limited to a stack of 1, the 64 was just for testing. The guns also only fire ammo that's in your bar, not your inventory. So you really only want to run around with one of each in your bar probably. I may make the stack size 64 for now though, and balance it when I eventually get this going for multiplayer.

you never answered my question  :D

also i have another one.

is it at all possible to make the sentry 1 block high? or 1.5 blocks?
right now it kinda looks like a bunch of sticks with a gun on them :/
Does google know the muffin man?

Zabor
    Zabor

Mathematical Dessert

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 01:59 PM

ScottyDoesKnow said:

starwarsfan35 said:

I see one problem, for the Light-o-meter, You'd need to use an Inventory Editor to get the Mob spawner  :D

okillero said:

Zabor said:

But when will the Single Player be released? ( next update? ) And will it only have stack of 1 then? I may be beta tester if you want to  :P

ScottyDoesKnow

Posted 25 November 2010 - 02:22 PM

For the first release, everything will be in one package and it will probably not work with any other mods. This is basically a beta release just so you guys can play around with it, it's still a work in progress and I'd rather spend my time adding new things and fixing bugs than making it user-friendly.

The first release will probably have stacks of 64 for bullets, rockets and grenades. For the sentry's height, I like the look of it, and you can put it behind a block for protection and still have it able to fire.

Some bad news on the release though. It kinda crept up on me, but I'll be out of the country on business starting Saturday for about a week. I doubt the new version of MCP and reobfuscator will be working perfectly by Friday night, if I even have time Friday to package everything up. Miracles do happen and I'll get it out if I can, but it looks like it's going to be delayed until the week after that.

Posted Image