Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

User not premium problem


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1

hakun96
    hakun96

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:45 PM

I baught Minecraft alpha fair and scare a while ago. But since the full game came out, I have been having trouble with login. It says that I'm not a premium user. Didn't Notch say, that if you baught Minecraft alpha, you would get the full version for free? And if so, how do i fix it? Please help :D!

Register or log in to remove.

#2

Nuth
    Nuth

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:47 PM

When did you buy Alpha? When the current game version was Alpha? Or did you download Alpha for free when Beta was released? Because if you did you are not premium.

Posted Image


#3

JJKillerbird
  • Location: Germany
  • Minecraft: JJKillerbird

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:48 PM

View PostNuth, on 13 December 2011 - 04:47 PM, said:

When did you buy Alpha? When the current game version was Alpha? Or did you download Alpha for free when Beta was released? Because if you did you are not premium.
He already said he bought it in alpha.

#4

nwalker248
  • Location: England
  • Minecraft: nwalker248

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:48 PM

you sure you bought? and you sure its not classic?
Creating Artwork, Banners, And Avatars. Check My "About Me" For More Information!!!! Have i helped you?? Press the    Posted Image !!!

#5

NFrn2107
    NFrn2107

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:51 PM

Did you buy minecraft from minecraft.net or from another website? If from another site then you may be SOL cos it could be a pirated version

#6

hakun96
    hakun96

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:55 PM

View PostNuth, on 13 December 2011 - 04:47 PM, said:

When did you buy Alpha? When the current game version was Alpha? Or did you download Alpha for free when Beta was released? Because if you did you are not premium.
I bought it like a week before the beta released.

View PostNFrn2107, on 13 December 2011 - 04:51 PM, said:

Did you buy minecraft from minecraft.net or from another website? If from another site then you may be SOL cos it could be a pirated version
i bought it from minecraft.net

View Postnwalker248, on 13 December 2011 - 04:48 PM, said:

you sure you bought? and you sure its not classic?
I'm sure I bought the real one.

#7

NFrn2107
    NFrn2107

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:55 PM

Try uninstalling then reinstalling from a fresh download then, it could be just a problem with your launcher. (back up your world first though)

#8

hakun96
    hakun96

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:18 PM

View PostNFrn2107, on 13 December 2011 - 04:55 PM, said:

Try uninstalling then reinstalling from a fresh download then, it could be just a problem with your launcher. (back up your world first though)
I have already tryed that many times, but I guess it doesn't hurt to try some more. Thanks for your help! :D

View PostNuth, on 13 December 2011 - 04:47 PM, said:

When did you buy Alpha? When the current game version was Alpha? Or did you download Alpha for free when Beta was released? Because if you did you are not premium.
Thanks for trying to help BTW :)!

View PostNFrn2107, on 13 December 2011 - 04:51 PM, said:

Did you buy minecraft from minecraft.net or from another website? If from another site then you may be SOL cos it could be a pirated version
Thanks for trying to help BTW :)!

View Postnwalker248, on 13 December 2011 - 04:48 PM, said:

you sure you bought? and you sure its not classic?
Thanks for trying to help BTW :)!

#9

LionsMane79
  • Location: Germany

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:21 PM

I never faced your problem, but like NFrn2107 said, reinstalling has a good chance of helping. From what you said I consider it should be working like you expected.

Damn, you ninja'd me :D

If you installed it again already I would suggest you try to get support by directly contacting ... um, Mojang themselves ?

http://www.minecraft.net/support I guess this might help you.

#10

zcvl1991

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:22 PM

View Posthakun96, on 13 December 2011 - 04:55 PM, said:

tell me, do u have English as first language and do use it every day, because i don't. It's my third language and i have only been learning for five years at school 3 hours a week, so why don't you try to write something in my language with out any miss spelling!

Sir, let me just tell you that you are my hero. Way to lay down an absolute torching on that guy. As someone who does a lot of work in different languages myself and with people who use them, you're doing great. The kind of attitude you just got is why multi-lingua people are getting so hard to find. Stand up, man, stand up.

[SSSS] "Veni, Vidi, Explodus Sum Ab Creeper" [SSSS]


#11

hakun96
    hakun96

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:33 PM

View PostLionsMane79, on 13 December 2011 - 05:21 PM, said:

@ hakun96 : Don't reply to trolls, you will find them even in the best written most thought through posts anyway :lol:

I never faced your problem, but like NFrn2107 said, reinstalling has a good chance of helping. From what you said I consider it should be working like you expected.

Damn, you ninja'd me :D

If you installed it again already I would suggest you try to get support by directly contacting ... um, Mojang themselves ?

http://www.minecraft.net/support I guess this might help you.
Thank you so much! :D when i reinstall it, i only need to delete the .minecraft folder  and the launcher, and then go to minecraft.net and redownload it, right?

View Postzcvl1991, on 13 December 2011 - 05:22 PM, said:

Sir, let me just tell you that you are my hero. Way to lay down an absolute torching on that guy. As someone who does a lot of work in different languages myself and with people who use them, you're doing great. The kind of attitude you just got is why multi-lingua people are getting so hard to find. Stand up, man, stand up.
haha xD thank you very much, and i will! :D

#12

LionsMane79
  • Location: Germany

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:34 PM

Do not forget to make a backup of your saves-folder !!!!

But that is indeed everything else you have to do ^^

#13

hakun96
    hakun96

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:40 PM

View PostLionsMane79, on 13 December 2011 - 05:34 PM, said:

Do not forget to make a backup of your saves-folder !!!!

But that is indeed everything else you have to do ^^
I will, thank you! :D

#14

Academi
    Academi

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:38 AM

I have this exact same problem and I'm not sure who or how to contact somebody to help me with it. I bought the game during Alpha (September 30th, 2010; beta released December 2010). I never really got into it but I loved the idea that I could just come back to it at any point and be able to play it but after downloading the launcher and trying to log in it says "User Not Premium".

Hakun, if you have any luck at all (or find out how to get this fixed--or if it even can be fixed) I'd love to hear about it.


Academi

#15

hakun96
    hakun96

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 05:36 PM

View PostAcademi, on 15 December 2011 - 04:38 AM, said:

I have this exact same problem and I'm not sure who or how to contact somebody to help me with it. I bought the game during Alpha (September 30th, 2010; beta released December 2010). I never really got into it but I loved the idea that I could just come back to it at any point and be able to play it but after downloading the launcher and trying to log in it says "User Not Premium".

Hakun, if you have any luck at all (or find out how to get this fixed--or if it even can be fixed) I'd love to hear about it.


Academi
Have you read what Lionsmane79 wrote? Might work you. I haven't got my old credit card, that i bought this game anymore, so i can't get a new one :(

View Posthakun96, on 15 December 2011 - 05:35 PM, said:

Have you read what Lionsmane79 wrote? Might work you. I haven't got my old credit card, that i bought this game anymore, so i can't get a new one :(


#16

Academi
    Academi

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 08:48 PM

View Posthakun96, on 15 December 2011 - 05:36 PM, said:

Have you read what Lionsmane79 wrote? Might work you. I haven't got my old credit card, that i bought this game anymore, so i can't get a new one :(

I used Paypal (which bills my credit card) and it automatically emails me a receipt of purchase, so last night I went ahead and emailed [email protected] explaining what was up (and forwarded the original purchase email as well). I haven't heard back from them yet but I will update when I do.


Academi

#17

hakun96
    hakun96

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:41 PM

View PostAcademi, on 15 December 2011 - 08:48 PM, said:

I used Paypal (which bills my credit card) and it automatically emails me a receipt of purchase, so last night I went ahead and emailed [email protected] explaining what was up (and forwarded the original purchase email as well). I haven't heard back from them yet but I will update when I do.


Academi
I'll try to go to the bank and ask them if they can prove that I bought it, and then I'll email them to. I hope it works!

#18

Radstone329

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:12 PM

I have had the same error. It has to do with Minecraft.net servers mixing up the different versions of Minecraft. However, the servers are undergoing maintenance Friday the 13th at 8-12 UTC. This leads me to believe they are fixing the problem, because quite a few people are starting to experience this issue. Good luck!

#19

grifflyman

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:20 PM

View PostRadstone329, on 13 January 2012 - 01:12 PM, said:

I have had the same error. It has to do with Minecraft.net servers mixing up the different versions of Minecraft. However, the servers are undergoing maintenance Friday the 13th at 8-12 UTC. This leads me to believe they are fixing the problem, because quite a few people are starting to experience this issue. Good luck!


Same problem :C