Pandemonium II / Exile - A truly hardcore survival experience. - Minecraft 1.4.6hardcore survival deathbans pvp murder griefing scarce resources
Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:03 AM
Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:36 PM
Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:13 AM
(also i will carry a block of gold as a reward for killing me)
Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:27 PM
On pande2, they were straight up loaded with gold and diamonds. They kinda ruled the map until pande3 came out, honestly i don't know what happened there, i don't play much on pande3. They killed almost everyone on sight unless you traded with them every 2-3 days. I honestly have no diea what they have on pande3, but.. Well, every of the elder players know them.
My english is not really that good, I'm from Norway, so please pardon any incorrect grammar.
Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:24 PM
Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:35 PM
Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:20 AM
Internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:31 AM
Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:43 AM
Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:06 AM
Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:15 AM
For a grand opening, we're hosting a 3 v 3 bloodbath.
We will supply iron gear and weapons.
The victorious team will be awarded the remaining battle gear + 6 diamonds!
If you would like to be
Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:24 AM
2. Why do you want to join this server? I want to join this server because I've been looking for something deeper in minecraft lately, a true challenge, a true test of wit.
3. How long do you think you will survive on your first night? More than likely I'll survive as long as it takes for my hunger to empty...
4. What do you think will be the cause of your first death on this server? Starvation. Most definitely starvation.
Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:44 AM
2) I'd like to join this server because lately it feels like minecraft isn't much of a challenge.
3) I'll probably die quickly unless I can find some food, in which case I might stand a chance.
4) My first death will probably be a combination of lack of food and hostile mobs.
"We have enough nuclear weapons to destroy you once, and that is enough."-
Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:31 AM
Paying 2 diamond per stack.
Accepting trades starting at minimum of 5 stacks.
Also interested in buying any netherrack or soul sand.
- The Mercs