9 replies to this topic

Tha_john
    Tha_john

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Minecraft: tha_john

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:26 PM

My Minecraft Launcher doesnt work. I have bought the game. Before i bought it, though, I (sorry Mojang) had a cracked launcher, i think by Anjocadio. I bought the game, downloaded the launcher, but it still reads it as the cracked version, and will not connect to minecraft.net. I tried deleting the launchers,, and minecraft itself, But whenever i gety a launcher, it still dosent connect. The launcher is less laggy, and the browser doesnt work with mods installed, or so I think. That means no modded servers. So if any of you can help, wether you can help me fix my launcher or get me some kind of client, I would very much appriciate it.

Stick---> :|:

Register or log in to remove.

Fabby
    Fabby

Indecisively Rehired

• Retired Staff
  • 1424 posts
  • Minecraft: Fabian9696
  • Xbox:Nuuu....

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:29 PM

so you deleted the .minecraft folder? and everything inside it?
Posted Image

Sko
    Sko

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2516 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:30 PM

Try solution #4.

misterfox0

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:35 PM

I had the exact same problem (sorry again Mojang).
To use the cracked minecraftm you probably had to modify your hosts file to block the minecraft verification servers.
Here's what I did- go to your start menu, type this (or copy and paste it):
\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

A single file should be found. Open it with notepad.
See if you can find this IP address in the file- 107.22.178.145
if it's there, just delete it.

I didnt see it either but I geuss its true

rainwalker1234

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:37 PM

step 1. go to Start and type %appdata%
step 2. go into .minecraft folder and pull your saves to the desktop.
step 3. delete .minecraft folder leaving saves untouched.
step 4. Start minecraft in Browser version and let it update from there dont use the desktop icon.
step 5. Go back to your saves in .minecraft folder and replace the saves so you don't loose your worlds.

Tha_john
    Tha_john

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 10:08 PM

So far, nothing worked. I thank all of you for your contributions, but it still wont work for some reason. Anymore ideas?

Tha_john
    Tha_john

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 01:14 AM

Weird. I downloaded spoutcraft and it wont work either

Wulfspider
    Wulfspider

Zombie Killer

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 150 posts
  • Minecraft: Wulfspider
  • Xbox:Wulfspider

Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:26 AM

View PostTha_john, on 13 December 2011 - 01:14 AM, said:

Weird. I downloaded spoutcraft and it wont work either
You either have some security software that is blocking outside access for Java, are blocking minecraft.net somewhere else such as your hosts file, or you were trying when minecraft.net was down.
For Spoutcraft support, visit spoutcraft.org

juanlu98
    juanlu98

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:09 PM

Hello, at first sorry for revive the post and for my baaaad English (I'm spanish).
I have the same problem, I bought Minecraft yesterday, before I used AnjoCaido's Launcher (sorry Mojang once again =P) and now, I download the Official Launcher from Minecraft.net, but it doesn't work, the window just opens, but I can't write my username or my password, and during around 1 minute, my computer y so laggy and I can't close the window. AnjoCaido's Launcher still working and I can use Skins in it, but I can't entering premium servers. It say: Bad Login. I can use the browser version but i wont use mods.

P.D: It works in my laptop, but it runs very laggy, so I wont to use it in my PC.
P.D2: I tried to unisntall and install Java and delete .minecraft folder.

Thanks in advance and sorry again for my bad English and for revive the post, I hope that you understood me xD.

juanlu98
    juanlu98

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:30 PM

View Postjuanlu98, on 17 May 2012 - 10:09 PM, said:

Hello, at first sorry for revive the post and for my baaaad English (I'm spanish).
I have the same problem, I bought Minecraft yesterday, before I used AnjoCaido's Launcher (sorry Mojang once again =P) and now, I download the Official Launcher from Minecraft.net, but it doesn't work, the window just opens, but I can't write my username or my password, and during around 1 minute, my computer y so laggy and I can't close the window. AnjoCaido's Launcher still working and I can use Skins in it, but I can't entering premium servers. It say: Bad Login. I can use the browser version but i wont use mods.

P.D: It works in my laptop, but it runs very laggy, so I wont to use it in my PC.
P.D2: I tried to unisntall and install Java and delete .minecraft folder.

Thanks in advance and sorry again for my bad English and for revive the post, I hope that you understood me xD.
I still having the same problem, please, if anyone could help me I woul be very grateful with you, because I think I spend 20$ for nothingPosted Image
Thanks.