==== NEW FEATURES ====
- ammunition cost is configurable via cfg-file
- improved GUI
- improved cannon texture
Hi! This is my first minecraft mod ever. (now even playable in multiplayer!)
need comments, suggestions, feature-requests, thx, and have fun
(i really need more feedback to improve this project!)
fire cannonballs via a cannon, like in the original Ballerburg game.
you need to trigger the cannon by redstone (like a switch)
my HP: trtoc.de/minecraft/
the original Ballerburg HP: Ballerburg (Atari ST 1987)
How to Play:
(For recipes and GUI-usage see the Screenshot-Section.)
There are mainly 3 ways:
1. "Play Ballerburg classic": It's a death match game type, where 2 or more teams build up more or less robust castles, gun towers or temporally platforms. Then you build one or more cannons, try aiming on the enemy, build balls, and collect gunpowder from creepers! That way, you need to leave your hiding place for search of creepers. It's currently balanced on the guess that your team would be able to collect 10-20 gunpowder a night. Now try to hit the enemy cannons. If you hit them twice, or flush their base with water, they might also loose their resources (balls, gunpowder). And it's always good to repair and advance your base. But it's also a good tactic to rebuild the cannons on a different position after being hit.
2. "Build Traps": Against NPCs or players. Simple place a pressure plate in the dark, connect it to redstone, that leads to a cannon, loaded with Shrapnels(!!!). There are 2 examples in the screenshot-section, in the last picture.
3. "Go Postal": Start a creative world. "Cheat" endless of gunpowder and balls. Destroy the whole world. Or just set the pitch to 90 degree pointing up. Shoot in the air, and wait for the revenge. (Not suggested)
- 1 Cannon, adjusted by gui, triggered by redstone
- 4 different ammunition types (Cannonballs and Shrapnels)
- configurable IDs and ammunition-costs (NEW):
Singleplayer / Multiplayer:
This mod works both on singleplayer and multiplayer, survival and creative mode.
Of course you dont need to download the "ModloaderMP server" files if you're just planing to play singleplayer.
Installation V0.3, V0.4, V0.5, V0.6, V0.6.1:
Installation V0.1, V0.2: (old)
Installation V0.4 SMP Bukkit-Version: (old)
Screenshots: (recipes here!)
Edited by TRToC, 30 April 2012 - 01:49 PM.