• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

LadyRavenia
  • Minecraft: AngelofPoetry

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:46 AM

O.M.G.
I DO.

I. LOVE. CLANNAD.

This forum cannot contain my love for Clannad. It is the best anime I have ever seen. In second place is Ookami-san. You should check it out when you are done with Clannad. Also XXXholic. They are the bestest animes I've ever seen. Tomoyo is soooo cute!!!! <3 him 4ever
Liked this? Please hit the little green 'plus' sign. We are the Knights Of Ni. We want, a Shrubbery.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

mystere9
    mystere9

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2205 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 05:48 AM

View PostLadyRavenia, on 19 January 2012 - 12:46 AM, said:

This forum cannot contain my love for Clannad. It is the best anime I have ever seen. In second place is Ookami-san. You should check it out when you are done with Clannad. Also XXXholic. They are the bestest animes I've ever seen. Tomoyo is soooo cute!!!! <3 him 4ever
Okay there, Youhei.
http://www.minecraft...36#entry4443336 << 20k items/hour, modular, no signs!
Like anime? Try Visual Novels.

ClannadForever
  • Minecraft: ArchAngel075

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:52 PM

View Postmystere9, on 19 January 2012 - 05:48 AM, said:

Okay there, Youhei.

whaha took awhile for me to get that :D.

Nope My love for Clannad is more!
You try competing with some1 who spends EVERYday getting atleast 3 new clannad related things >_<

Mostly i gots wallpapers, but i got lotsa music and game and manga(online(damnit where is the local manga store !) and anime plus specials ?!
Ushio or Nagisa is cutest, but i agree Tomoyo is also cute she is entertaining in the VN
-Clannad Fan-
Watched : 8 times, read 3 times, played 14 times.

LegendTriforce
  • Minecraft: LegendTriforce

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:07 PM

View PostClannadForever, on 18 January 2012 - 02:47 AM, said:

Posted Yesterday, 04:53 AM

Please share! I just finished getting the 3 disc OST of clannad, my cellphone is nearly full its so many :D

I just found all three disks online~ Here, here, and here!

View PostClannadForever, on 19 January 2012 - 04:52 PM, said:

Ushio or Nagisa is cutest, but i agree Tomoyo is also cute she is entertaining in the VN

Fuko > Tomoyo > Other IMO. Not counting Ushio because I haven't seen her yet.

ClannadForever

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:20 AM

Thanks though i got the three disk ost , i found a whole bunch of other ones, look for the "clannad movie original soundtrack' use the websight "nihonmaru" , i get all my music off there.
-Clannad Fan-

ClannadForever

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:42 AM

Just finished tomoyo arc in Clannad VN, lets try it again ! who should i attempt to finish next ?

Click the link and help me! >http://wamjelly.com/?ref=248761< Else go watch Clannad!! >_<
-Clannad Fan-

wriggle_nightbug
  • Minecraft: wriggle255

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:36 AM

I just finished Kotomi's arc in the anime.
Spoiler:
This is really turning out to be one of my favourite series. I don't think I've laughed and cried so much in a single series and I'm only about halfway through. I'm going to try to finish it up in the next few days and then start in on the VN ^_^

))<>((   FOREVER.

Jormazz
    Jormazz

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 445 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:20 PM

It seems to be ok so far.. (watching episode 5 atm)
Posted Image
Fanfiction is my way of being depressing.

ClannadForever

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:22 PM

haha the VN is much better since each arc is more focused on that character, and its fun to TRY try try to get a specific characters arc without a walkthrough :P

@wriggle_nightbug
Might attempt to join your server once my hard work and patience pays off in two weeks :P, cause a "cracked" offline minecraft doesnt allow any fun when im stuck to the CTWUG server(its a server hosted for CTWUG on CTWUG you can join using drakcore.dyndns.org <> port 6902 i am either Clannad or ClannadMOD and i am an OP, with Drakcore being the host. we are online usually at 8(south african time) when the CTWUG gaming scripts kick in)(the server is 24\7 the CTWUG players are on at 8**)

Cant wait till i can buy an account :D
-Clannad Fan-

wriggle_nightbug
  • Minecraft: wriggle255

Posted 25 January 2012 - 08:44 PM

View PostClannadForever, on 25 January 2012 - 01:22 PM, said:

haha the VN is much better since each arc is more focused on that character, and its fun to TRY try try to get a specific characters arc without a walkthrough :P

@wriggle_nightbug
Might attempt to join your server once my hard work and patience pays off in two weeks :P, cause a "cracked" offline minecraft doesnt allow any fun when im stuck to the CTWUG server(its a server hosted for CTWUG on CTWUG you can join using drakcore.dyndns.org <> port 6902 i am either Clannad or ClannadMOD and i am an OP, with Drakcore being the host. we are online usually at 8(south african time) when the CTWUG gaming scripts kick in)(the server is 24\7 the CTWUG players are on at 8**)

Cant wait till i can buy an account :D
We'd love to see you on the server when you get your account. We have a small but good group and we have a lot of fun. ^_^

))<>((   FOREVER.

ClannadForever

Posted 27 January 2012 - 05:48 PM

Finnaly got my tablet, now i can enjoy watching clannad for the 9nth time at school :D

Any1 know if a VN for any of Keys' works have been made for tablets?(android) and if English patches have been released of it ...
-Clannad Fan-

Strahan202
  • Minecraft: Strahan201

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:27 AM

Haven't seen it, but it's on my list to get to eventually.  I have a mega-mammoth-huge collection of anime, and thus my "to be watched" list is rather extensive lol.

The artwork is not really to my liking, but not enough to make me not want to watch it.  I've seen Air, not Kanon or Clannad.  Maybe one weekend I'll sit down and just marathon them lol.

View PostClannadForever, on 27 January 2012 - 05:48 PM, said:

Finnaly got my tablet, now i can enjoy watching clannad for the 9nth time at school :D

Any1 know if a VN for any of Keys' works have been made for tablets?(android) and if English patches have been released of it ...

Kanon is listed as having an Android version; alas, it's Japanese.  If only I could only learn Japanese like Neo learned kung fu in the Matrix I'd be happy :)  So many good looking VNs that aren't translated *sigh*

Visual Novel Database - great resource for finding out what's out there and what format/lang.

This reminds me, I need to replay Katawa Shoujo now that the full version is finally released, yay!

mystere9
    mystere9

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2205 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:21 PM

View PostStrahan202, on 05 February 2012 - 08:27 AM, said:

Kanon is listed as having an Android version; alas, it's Japanese.  If only I could only learn Japanese like Neo learned kung fu in the Matrix I'd be happy :)  So many good looking VNs that aren't translated *sigh*

Visual Novel Database - great resource for finding out what's out there and what format/lang.

This reminds me, I need to replay Katawa Shoujo now that the full version is finally released, yay!
Plug, plug. Plug, plug.

(not a one word post)
http://www.minecraft...36#entry4443336 << 20k items/hour, modular, no signs!
Like anime? Try Visual Novels.

fabregas22
  • Minecraft: Fabregas22

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:56 PM

Ugh my brother keeps trying to get me to start watching anime which I have no intention of.
Only anime I will ever watch is db, dbz and dbgt first it was clannad and now one piece he just won't get off my back haha.
So to answer your question no I don't watch it and tbh I don't want to

ClannadForever

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:02 PM

Ugh my brother keeps trying to get me to start watching anime which I have no intention of.
Only anime I will ever watch is db, dbz and dbgt first it was clannad and now one piece he just won't get off my back haha.
So to answer your question no I don't watch it and tbh I don't want to

Hmm perhaps it is because you just need to find a certain anime genre :P, if you liked DBZ series then ofcourse clannad isnt a favourite. Id suggest Naruto, Death Note, Elfen Lied(warning +18), and normally most people will like One Piece..

Other genre you may like is:
For "random" comedy and slight action : Tsukiyomi Moon Phase. Angel Beats. Asura Cryin. Dance in the vampire Bund.

For pure action and slight-acceptable ero : Hyakka Ryouran Samurai girls. Claymore. Mezzo DSA. Mezzo Fortei.

Its going to be too hard to mention them all. So just state what genre you prefer. Possibly any other anime u "slightly" enjoyed and ill make my recommendations.Ofcourse its totally your choice :), though limiting yourself to DBZ is imo not good, many anime out there that can improve on some DBZ plot styles.
One of the main "problems" with DBZ is the main character is too overpowered, often have I watched a random episode and thought "here he comes> and he nearly dies, suddenly loong wait, wins" (I have watched every episode :P)

To others : I suggest reading the Manga "Cage Of Eden" its ongoing and is available online at MangaFox.

Wow a essay typed XD
-Clannad Fan-

xSparky
    xSparky

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1058 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 03:32 PM

wow this is still active

I find:

Cutest: Nagisa, Ushio
Coolest: Tomoyo
Prettiest: Tomoyo,Kyou
Posted Image

ClannadForever

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:24 PM

wow this is still active

I find:

Cutest: Nagisa, Ushio
Coolest: Tomoyo
Prettiest: Tomoyo,Kyou

agreed
agreed
agreed.

okays question to keep alive longer.

Who has the saddest story? Include the VN but also then give one for the anime since not every1 has had both.
My answer : Fuukos both anime and VN has a sad story...

Question in the anime Hoshizora e kakaru hashi does anyone else agree that its characters seem to resemble Shuffle!'s characters? Just been eating at my conscious haha...

anyone want any refferels to anime? all i need know is what u have watched and liked before lol (im bored at home often after school ....)
-Clannad Fan-

xSparky
    xSparky

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1058 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:38 AM

View PostClannadForever, on 28 February 2012 - 02:24 PM, said:

agreed
agreed
agreed.

okays question to keep alive longer.

Who has the saddest story? Include the VN but also then give one for the anime since not every1 has had both.
My answer : Fuukos both anime and VN has a sad story...

Question in the anime Hoshizora e kakaru hashi does anyone else agree that its characters seem to resemble Shuffle!'s characters? Just been eating at my conscious haha...

anyone want any refferels to anime? all i need know is what u have watched and liked before lol (im bored at home often after school ....)
haven't watched shuffle, so dont know, but did watch Hoshizora e Kakaura Hashi
Posted Image

ClannadForever

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:11 PM

You should watch it, it is similar in ways  where there is plenty of drama and crying, but it is also very mahou(magic).
One thing to note is that the VN is 18+ and i hardly reccomend it unless you wish to just find out more about character backgrounds.
The similarities also extend to the personalities, some dont seem to match with each other but thats expected.

I nearly kicked myself for not realising there was a Clannad TMP(The motion Picture) made BEFORE the anime.
Though Tomoyas voice seems slightly different.
Another to PLEASE note that if you do watch it, do not compare them(Clanand TMP and Clannad the anime, Clannad TMP is a summary of sorts, and although things seem out of sync it was neccesary to do so afaik.
Personnaly Clannad(not the TMP) and Clannad ~After Story~ was my favourite since it stuck closer to the VN and was personally longer(TMP = ~1 hour 30 minutes where the 46 episodes of Clannad and Clannad ~After Story~ together all add up to 23 hours...thats 1 hour short of a day so have fun if you Marathon it like i have XD

And again i kicked myself for finding out that a Special of the Clannad :  Another World, Kyou arch was made.
This special is same as the Tomoyo arch special. It replaces the main female with Kyou, as if it was Kyous arch from the VN, sadly i have yet to DL and watch it but i have a link waiting in my DL box!

its allmost amazing to think so much has been made because of one very well made Visual Novel.
Clannad is more than a anime really, it is a Movie, a series, has made memes(ANPAN!) and Originally a game.
There are RP websights and groups and a manga.
3 OSTs making up ~67 songs.
It was used(the ED song, "Dango Daikazoku") in the nico nico douga medly : "Nico nico douga ryuseigun chaos version". and the 1stYear anniversary of nico nico douga.
Im not sure how wide spread other anime are but im pretty sure clannad just about tips the scales!(this is not a challange its just a IMO!)

meh...realised i typed so much since im in Clannad Obssession mode again. And it is too damn hard to not accidently type clanand!
-Clannad Fan-

xSparky
    xSparky

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1058 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:08 AM

View PostClannadForever, on 01 March 2012 - 08:11 PM, said:

You should watch it, it is similar in ways  where there is plenty of drama and crying, but it is also very mahou(magic).
One thing to note is that the VN is 18+ and i hardly reccomend it unless you wish to just find out more about character backgrounds.
The similarities also extend to the personalities, some dont seem to match with each other but thats expected.

I nearly kicked myself for not realising there was a Clannad TMP(The motion Picture) made BEFORE the anime.
Though Tomoyas voice seems slightly different.
Another to PLEASE note that if you do watch it, do not compare them(Clanand TMP and Clannad the anime, Clannad TMP is a summary of sorts, and although things seem out of sync it was neccesary to do so afaik.
Personnaly Clannad(not the TMP) and Clannad ~After Story~ was my favourite since it stuck closer to the VN and was personally longer(TMP = ~1 hour 30 minutes where the 46 episodes of Clannad and Clannad ~After Story~ together all add up to 23 hours...thats 1 hour short of a day so have fun if you Marathon it like i have XD

And again i kicked myself for finding out that a Special of the Clannad :  Another World, Kyou arch was made.
This special is same as the Tomoyo arch special. It replaces the main female with Kyou, as if it was Kyous arch from the VN, sadly i have yet to DL and watch it but i have a link waiting in my DL box!

its allmost amazing to think so much has been made because of one very well made Visual Novel.
Clannad is more than a anime really, it is a Movie, a series, has made memes(ANPAN!) and Originally a game.
There are RP websights and groups and a manga.
3 OSTs making up ~67 songs.
It was used(the ED song, "Dango Daikazoku") in the nico nico douga medly : "Nico nico douga ryuseigun chaos version". and the 1stYear anniversary of nico nico douga.
Im not sure how wide spread other anime are but im pretty sure clannad just about tips the scales!(this is not a challange its just a IMO!)

meh...realised i typed so much since im in Clannad Obssession mode again. And it is too damn hard to not accidently type clanand!
I have the whole OST and some other albums, watched the special episodes and TMP before you said it here
Posted Image