Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Illegal Position

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Zoroenthor
  • Minecraft: Zoroenthor

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:04 AM

As one of the only active administrators on my server, I always have to keep things in check.  That being said, it is very difficult to do so when not allowed to enter the server.  Apparently in my /tppos command, I entered too large an input on the axes, and whenever trying to enter, I am continually kicked and my disconnection notice says "Illegal position".  Please note that this is not my server.  Perhaps someone could help me with this.

Register or log in to remove.

Survivzor

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:04 PM

delete all of your playername.dat files for yourself in the world folders.

(or ask the person with access to the backend to do so.)

View Postrch, on 24 March 2011 - 07:04 PM, said:

I use my shoe temporary Minecraft window sponge.

DoukutsuMonogatari

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:52 PM

I'm not SURE, but I'd go with

delete all of your playername.dat files for yourself in the world folders.

George Orwell once said 'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.' We ask for the truth all the time, but when that truth threatens to tear apart the fundamental beliefs of your world, can you still accept it? Even when it's better to remain ignorant, when it's too dangerous to reveal, we still demand the truth at all costs, never really understanding the price we agreed to pay

TTFractal44
  • Minecraft: ttfractal44

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:29 PM

I am having this issue.  I am out of contact with the owner of the server at the moment.  If only I could send the server the /home command, I would be saved, but I am kicked too fast.  Is there any way I can hack my client so that I am not kicked, allowing me to send the /home command?  Or does the server kill the connection too fast?
Posted Image