For example, I want to show my new minecraft world for x reasons.. Well it's going to be showing just like this :
1. Obviously ^^ .. Make sure you have a picture!
2. When you have your image, you're going to need a image sharing website(ex.yfrog, tinypic).
3. When you choose your sharing website,(I personally use tinypic)click on "Browse.." and select your image then press "OK" to apply the selection.
4. You're going to have 3 options : Image, Video and URL. check Image.
5. When Image is checked and that you're sure of the selection, press " UPLOAD NOW! ".
6. You are going to have to enter a Gaptcha code that is going to look a bit like this :
7. When you entered correctly, just press " UPLOAD NOW! ".
8. Press the " Click here " thing to access to the image link
9. Then copy the link bellow " IMG code for forums & message boards " it should look a bit like this :
10. Finally, paste the code in the post and make you copied it completely.
11. Before posting, preview your post and check for errors.
12. If everything seems perfect, you can finally Post it !
I hope I helped some forum's beginner and maybe leave some feedback ;D ?
Also! I has youtube.. www.youtube.com/user/w00tminecraft
A other sharing website suggested by badw0lf : www.imgur.com ! ( thnx )
For this website.. well I guess you guys can figure it out there's 3 options :
1. Select form your computer
2. Drag and Drop on the website's page
3. Enter the URL in the website's option
Edited by 2dayipwnedu, 09 December 2011 - 02:41 AM.