• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

How make a computer and desk in Minecraft

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

miikeee34

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:08 PM

Hi i am trying to make a secret base  in my house and i was wondering how to make a nonworking computer and desk in minecraft. also if you have any other ideas what i can put in my base it would be very helpful

Register or log in to remove.

Gorilla456

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:10 PM

Stair with flat part facing person, picture on that flat part, computer. Desk just like slabs?
Don't you dare touch that green button in the bottom right there. I'm gonna be really mad.

shadowdragon99

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:12 PM

You could change the texture for a jack o lantern for the monitor and a pressure plate on a fence pole for the desk and some stairs for a chair but if you get the industrial craft mod you can cut up pieces of wood or other blocks to make a better desk and chair

Supermutant6112
  • Minecraft: Supermutant6112

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:13 PM

Place 2 bookshelves on the left and right of a log. Place 2 Stone slabs ontop of the log. Place a painting. Maybe make a chair with 1 Stair and 2 signs.
The funny thing is, by the time you finish reading this, you will have wasted about four seconds of your life...

OverpoweredKitten
  • Minecraft: 123nooby

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:55 AM

I just use a painting and a pressure plate infront of it, It looks like a laptop

TheSteveThatIsnt
  • Minecraft: Hacer

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:50 AM

View Postmiikeee34, on 08 December 2011 - 08:08 PM, said:

Hi i am trying to make a secret base  in my house and i was wondering how to make a nonworking computer and desk in minecraft. also if you have any other ideas what i can put in my base it would be very helpful
or maybe you can install computercraft mod
THE Creepers May be dead but the Creeper Hunter Isnt

UnknowGuy200

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:15 AM

View PostOverpoweredKitten, on 05 June 2013 - 03:55 AM, said:

I just use a painting and a pressure plate infront of it, It looks like a laptop

View PostTheSteveThatIsnt, on 05 June 2013 - 05:50 AM, said:

or maybe you can install computercraft mod

Congratz for bumping a old topic :/
The Leatherhoff.

CraftingRabbit

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:42 PM

God knows