• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Stitch74
    Stitch74

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:53 PM

My problem is that I forgot my password to my minecraft account, but I canceled the email address that was tied to my Minecraft account and switched to a different email provider.  This all happened about 5 months ago and I wasn't thinking about Minecraft at the time. Then a friend of my asked me to play some Minecraft and I discovered my mistake. Is their anything I could do or am I pretty much screwed.

Register or log in to remove.

Orreven
    Orreven

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Minecraft: Orreven

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:55 PM

View PostStitch74, on 07 December 2011 - 09:53 PM, said:

My problem is that I forgot my password to my minecraft account, but I canceled the email address that was tied to my Minecraft account and switched to a different email provider.  This all happened about 5 months ago and I wasn't thinking about Minecraft at the time. Then a friend of my asked me to play some Minecraft and I discovered my mistake. Is their anything I could do or am I pretty much screwed.
Screwed.
For backwards time travel to be possible, wouldn't every instant in the universe have to be stored somewhere, or time to be something physical you could travel through? Either way doesn't work with the current laws of physics.

theFallenBreed
  • Minecraft: theFallenBreed

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:55 PM

should be able to change the email somehow on minecraft.net. through they forgot password button.

neXus:rEvolution

Darksaber268
  • Minecraft: darksaber268

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:56 PM

Minecraft.net login has a Forgot your password. I think...
Posted ImageGive clicks for the cause!

omnaeon
    omnaeon

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 822 posts
  • Minecraft: Nikkonolas

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:57 PM

I think you're screwed

Posted Image

theFallenBreed
  • Minecraft: theFallenBreed

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:57 PM

oh just looked at it...your going to have to try and contact whomever is managing accounts then and supply proof.

neXus:rEvolution

Orreven
    Orreven

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Minecraft: Orreven

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:02 PM

View PosttheFallenBreed, on 07 December 2011 - 09:57 PM, said:

oh just looked at it...your going to have to try and contact whomever is managing accounts then and supply proof.
Yeah.  Just tryed it, I hit forgot password, then the forgot username button afterwards, and it turns out that you have to give them the e-mail tied to your account.
For backwards time travel to be possible, wouldn't every instant in the universe have to be stored somewhere, or time to be something physical you could travel through? Either way doesn't work with the current laws of physics.

Bakugo
    Bakugo

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1686 posts
  • Minecraft: bakugo

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:29 PM

Life lesson: NEVER cancel your email if you've used it for something.

Posted Image

Stitch74
    Stitch74

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:52 PM

Thanks for the replys. Is there a way a can contact them, I can't seem to find a phone number or email address.  I was hoping that I can provide the credit card information that I used to buy the game as proof.

MineTakers

Posted 19 December 2011 - 04:47 AM

Argh! Same thing happened to me today. CAN'T CHANGE MY SKIN OR LOG IN.

x880xJustRegular

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:23 AM

Same . But before everything was fine , I was able to login to Minecraft with the password and now that the email is gone , so is the password . eh .