Xrabidburritoz

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:38 AM

Name:xrabidtacoz
Appearance:a cow in a suit
Fears:nothing
Personality:fun creative
Skills:good at building
RP Example (Add dialogue):?
Backstory (1-2 LONG paragraphs):I got minecraft when i was 11 played it ever since.I love role playing server. Minecraft is one of the funnest games i've played EVER!!!!!

everybody should like like minecraft. I hope u look forward to allowing me to join. thanks for reading this. Oh yeah and i hav skype :Diamond:

Xrabidburritoz

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:44 AM

IGN:
What Can You Contribute (1-2 Paragraphs):i can help with the server in alot of ways. I love to help server its fun. I always want to help but hav fun to.
Why You (1-2 Paragraphs):i saw this server and thought it would be cool
Are You Willing To Build: maybe it depends on what it is that i have to build  
How Active Will You Be: really active if theres parkour
Staff Experience:i hav been staff on to server before so that sould help
Position I Want (Moderator, Whitelister, etc.):administrator plz :Diamond:

Andymo1000
  • Minecraft: Andymo5000

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:58 AM

View PostXrabidburritoz, on 08 December 2011 - 04:38 AM, said:

Name:xrabidtacoz
Appearance:a cow in a suit
Fears:nothing
Personality:fun creative
Skills:good at building
RP Example (Add dialogue):?
Backstory (1-2 LONG paragraphs):I got minecraft when i was 11 played it ever since.I love role playing server. Minecraft is one of the funnest games i've played EVER!!!!!

everybody should like like minecraft. I hope u look forward to allowing me to join. thanks for reading this. Oh yeah and i hav skype :Diamond:

DENIED

Roleplay example is like what is roleplay to you. Also follow THIS application.
OOC (OUT OF CHARACTER)

IGN (In game name):
PREVIOUS BANS:

IC (IN CHARCTER A.K.A YOUR IN-GAME CHARACTER)

Name:
Appearance:
Fears:
Personality:
Skills:
RP Example (Add dialogue):
Backstory (1-2 LONG paragraphs):

View PostXrabidburritoz, on 08 December 2011 - 04:44 AM, said:

IGN:
What Can You Contribute (1-2 Paragraphs):i can help with the server in alot of ways. I love to help server its fun. I always want to help but hav fun to.
Why You (1-2 Paragraphs):i saw this server and thought it would be cool
Are You Willing To Build: maybe it depends on what it is that i have to build  
How Active Will You Be: really active if theres parkour
Staff Experience:i hav been staff on to server before so that sould help
Position I Want (Moderator, Whitelister, etc.):administrator plz :Diamond:

DENIED

You have to be whitelisted on the server first, also what part of 1-2 paragraphs dont you understand? And spell correctly, and there is parkour. Expand your topics.
Ohaidere. 030

ilikefooddude
  • Minecraft: ilikefooddude

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:59 AM

Application

OCC

IGN: ilikefooddude
WHY US: i was looking at the forums for a nice rp server and this one looked pretty good!
ill try it out.
PREVIOUS BANS:never been banned before.
i like abiding by the rules.

IC

Name: Fortis
Appearance: shaggy,strong
Fears: giant spiders
Personality: proud,reliable,law-abiding.
Skills: weapon making,fighting,
Backstory (1-2 LONG paragraphs): when Fortis was a child,a swarm of giant spiders invaded his town.His family was killed in the attack and he swore to find out who released the spider on the town and why.
He makes a living by making weaponry but is always on the lookout for the people who killed his family.

i would also like to try out for staff just in case you accept me
STAFF APPLICATION

IGN:ilikefooddude
What Can You Contribute (1-2 Paragraphs):I can contribute many hours to the server and i have never abused my power as a past admin/moderator.
I will be contributing by handling and making sure people abide by the rules.
Why You:want to be a staff member?(1-2 Paragraphs):i would like to be a staff member because i have had a pretty bad experience with power abuse and people not abiding the rules so i would like to help hopefully prevent this in this server.
Are You Willing To Build: i am willing to build if needed,as i am a capable builder and i can build pretty much anything if asked to.
How Active Will You Be: i will be able to come on at most hours soon as i will be getting unlimited internet,but currently my internet is a bit slow and insecure and i try not to use it.
Staff Experience:i have been an admin and moderator in 3 other servers and i have an idea how to use most commands.[world edit][ban]etc
Position I Want (Moderator, Whitelister, etc.): i would like to control those who choose not to abide by the rules so if that is mod then i would like to be a moderator.

ilikefooddude
  • Minecraft: ilikefooddude

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:06 AM

oh sorry just read the posts.
role play to me means abiding by a strict controlled role playing guideline.
that means staying in character most of the time and also in some cases speaking like the designated time line.
role playing enriches the minecraft experience for me and i would like a good role playing server to stick to and enjoy.

lol_pirate
  • Minecraft: kazra654

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:23 AM

OCC

IGN: Kazra654
WHY US: This server looks cool because its based on Assassins Creed I would like to be apart of the community.
PREVIOUS BANS: I have had no previous bans.

IC

Name: Angelo Benvenuto
Appearance: Medium build, Handsome and intelligent
Fears: No Assassin has fears =P (Exept dying)
Personality: Nice, Helpful and kind likes to help others
Skills: Endurance, stamina and awesome with hidden blade.
RP Example (Add dialogue): "Angelo over here!" Yells one of the mercenaries.
*Angelo goes to their aid*
Mercenarie 1: "Help this Templers ambushed us!"
*Angelo and the mercenaries fight with the templers*
Angelo: "Take this you Brutto figlio di puttana bastardo" (This means "ugly son of a bitch bastard."
*Angelo and the mercenaries kill the templers*
mercenarie 2: "Thanks for the help we own you one!"
Angelo: "The Templers will never win for vittoria" (Victory)
Backstory (1-2 LONG paragraphs): Angelo was born in a little village that was really poor, his mother and father were hung for being accused of treason. Angelo live alone for all these years. Then one day Templers ran down his village and killed everyone in sight. Angelo ran away hoping none of the Templers would follow, and sure enough none did. Angelo had been walking in the woods for five days when he found a little hut. He had knocked on the door hoping someone would answer, Then a strange man opened the door. "Hello there young one why are you out in the woods all alone for?". Angelo had told his story to the man and the man seemed angry when he mentioned Templers.

The man let Angelo stay at his house for Angelo had no where to go. " The man began to train Angelo and taught him, He had been a father to Angelo. When Angelo grew older he learn new moves and one day Mario (The strange man) Had brought him to a special room where he had told Angelo about the Creed. Angelo now knew that he had to kill the templers and stop them for he had become an Assassin now. Then one night when Angelo was asleep he heard a yelling down stairs he ran as fast as he could but no use he saw Mario dead on the floor with footprints of men that had come and gone. Angelo did nothing but dig a grave for Mario. Angelo swore that he will kill and stop the templers. He set of to begin his task, but his mission had only just began....

-Thanks for reading hope you enjoy it.
How about you click that little + if I helped you, or you just <3 me :P.Posted Image

Andymo1000

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:36 AM

View Postlol_pirate, on 08 December 2011 - 07:23 AM, said:

OCC

IGN: Kazra654
WHY US: This server looks cool because its based on Assassins Creed I would like to be apart of the community.
PREVIOUS BANS: I have had no previous bans.

IC

Name: Angelo Benvenuto
Appearance: Medium build, Handsome and intelligent
Fears: No Assassin has fears =P (Exept dying)
Personality: Nice, Helpful and kind likes to help others
Skills: Endurance, stamina and awesome with hidden blade.
RP Example (Add dialogue): "Angelo over here!" Yells one of the mercenaries.
*Angelo goes to their aid*
Mercenarie 1: "Help this Templers ambushed us!"
*Angelo and the mercenaries fight with the templers*
Angelo: "Take this you Brutto figlio di puttana bastardo" (This means "ugly son of a bitch bastard."
*Angelo and the mercenaries kill the templers*
mercenarie 2: "Thanks for the help we own you one!"
Angelo: "The Templers will never win for vittoria" (Victory)
Backstory (1-2 LONG paragraphs): Angelo was born in a little village that was really poor, his mother and father were hung for being accused of treason. Angelo live alone for all these years. Then one day Templers ran down his village and killed everyone in sight. Angelo ran away hoping none of the Templers would follow, and sure enough none did. Angelo had been walking in the woods for five days when he found a little hut. He had knocked on the door hoping someone would answer, Then a strange man opened the door. "Hello there young one why are you out in the woods all alone for?". Angelo had told his story to the man and the man seemed angry when he mentioned Templers.

The man let Angelo stay at his house for Angelo had no where to go. " The man began to train Angelo and taught him, He had been a father to Angelo. When Angelo grew older he learn new moves and one day Mario (The strange man) Had brought him to a special room where he had told Angelo about the Creed. Angelo now knew that he had to kill the templers and stop them for he had become an Assassin now. Then one night when Angelo was asleep he heard a yelling down stairs he ran as fast as he could but no use he saw Mario dead on the floor with footprints of men that had come and gone. Angelo did nothing but dig a grave for Mario. Angelo swore that he will kill and stop the templers. He set of to begin his task, but his mission had only just began....

-Thanks for reading hope you enjoy it.

ACCEPTEDBUTDENIED

The server isn't up yet but when it does, you will join, Also sorry about this but the application has been updated, just add one more thing.

View Postilikefooddude, on 08 December 2011 - 06:59 AM, said:

Application

OCC

IGN: ilikefooddude
WHY US: i was looking at the forums for a nice rp server and this one looked pretty good!
ill try it out.
PREVIOUS BANS:never been banned before.
i like abiding by the rules.

IC

Name: Fortis
Appearance: shaggy,strong
Fears: giant spiders
Personality: proud,reliable,law-abiding.
Skills: weapon making,fighting,
Backstory (1-2 LONG paragraphs): when Fortis was a child,a swarm of giant spiders invaded his town.His family was killed in the attack and he swore to find out who released the spider on the town and why.
He makes a living by making weaponry but is always on the lookout for the people who killed his family.

i would also like to try out for staff just in case you accept me
STAFF APPLICATION

IGN:ilikefooddude
What Can You Contribute (1-2 Paragraphs):I can contribute many hours to the server and i have never abused my power as a past admin/moderator.
I will be contributing by handling and making sure people abide by the rules.
Why You:want to be a staff member?(1-2 Paragraphs):i would like to be a staff member because i have had a pretty bad experience with power abuse and people not abiding the rules so i would like to help hopefully prevent this in this server.
Are You Willing To Build: i am willing to build if needed,as i am a capable builder and i can build pretty much anything if asked to.
How Active Will You Be: i will be able to come on at most hours soon as i will be getting unlimited internet,but currently my internet is a bit slow and insecure and i try not to use it.
Staff Experience:i have been an admin and moderator in 3 other servers and i have an idea how to use most commands.[world edit][ban]etc
Position I Want (Moderator, Whitelister, etc.): i would like to control those who choose not to abide by the rules so if that is mod then i would like to be a moderator.

DENIED AND ACCEPTED

Expand on your backstory, 1-2 LONG Paragraphs, staff application is good HOWEVER you need to be server listed first, once your whitelisted you will be Trial-Mod, ALSO update the whitelist application.
Ohaidere. 030

Conordude8
  • Minecraft: conordude8

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:19 AM

Application

OCC

IGN:CONORDUDE8 [take note of caps.]
WHY US:Interesting concept, well thought out, And Assasins creed FTW,
PREVIOUS BANS:None.

IC

Name:Dreizen Gurogph
Occupation:He is Usually an Assasin, But Due to older age approaching, He takes the place of a Tactitian.
Organisation (The Creed or Templar):The Creed.
Appearance:Green robed, with Blonde hair.
Fears:He does not know, He is scared of things he does not expect.
Personality:Battle hard and strong, He things out the entire plan, and makes sure Everything is ready.
Skills:Stealth, And quick witted, He is a smart thinker.
RP Example (Add dialogue): "Dreizen! Come, the walls are being breached!"
*Dreizen walks over with a long stride, Takes hold of a cannon and mumbles something*
"You people have not been trained?"
"No sir, The cannon is only handled by the engineer, Who right now, Looks like a Pastry."
*Dreizen grumbles, and Aims the cannon at a small group of approaching soldiers, The cannon flies perfectly, As it hits, He turns around, and walks to the Assasin Base in the city.*
"Now Learn, I have to handle other business."
*Arriving at the base, He leans over and Talks to (Fake character leader A.K.A Fchareal, and Fake second Fakereads)*
"Fchareal! The walls have fallen, You fool! and you lounge in your room silently?!"
*Fchareal Steps up, and picks up his sword*
"You see, Dreizen, they bought the city, I paid them, I wanted this to happen..."
*Fchareal Calls to Fakereads "Get the man to kill him!"*
...Too be continued.
Backstory (1-2 LONG paragraphs):Born in a Humble town, he grew up wealthily, His parents cared for him greatly. At the age of Eleven, he was called for more Rigorous work, He quickly learnt the secrets of Battle, and the way of a soldier. At his 15th Birthday, His Father was sent to war, Dreizen was nervous, but trusted him.
Weeks later, Fathers best friend returned, and Muttered. "He is Dead... He was Assasinate-" The last words were cut off by a strange gargle, a knife had hit is neck. A man dressed in white robes walked up to him, Picked the knives out of the dead corpse, and spoke.
"He was not, your fathers friend. A fake. Your father Was Assasinated by the Templar. Your mother is Already... Dead."
Dreizen sat there and cried. After a few minutes, He was picked up.
"I think It's Time you joined s, Your father was a good Assasin."
Many years, He trained among the Assasins and he (Crap, I gtg, I'll finish this later.)

STAFF APPLICATION

IGN:CONORDUDE8
What Can You Contribute (1-2 Paragraphs):Great Roleplay, Alot of time and effort, and a fun time.
Why You (1-2 Paragraphs):I have played on several Roleplay servers, know the rules of Metagaming (Using OOC information for IC) And powergaming, very well. And i know i could enforce them.
I am also a fun guy, who could set up some great lore and Events. I can also build some nice cities.
Are You Willing To Build:Yes.
How Active Will You Be:Very, Very, Very.
Staff Experience:I have been an Admin in several servers, and A mod In a fairly popular one.
Position I Want (Moderator, Whitelister, etc.):I would rather not take Whitelister, so Admin, or Mod.

Posted Image

Andymo1000

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:27 AM

View PostConordude8, on 08 December 2011 - 10:19 AM, said:

Application

OCC

IGN:CONORDUDE8 [take note of caps.]
WHY US:Interesting concept, well thought out, And Assasins creed FTW,
PREVIOUS BANS:None.

IC

Name:Dreizen Gurogph
Occupation:He is Usually an Assasin, But Due to older age approaching, He takes the place of a Tactitian.
Organisation (The Creed or Templar):The Creed.
Appearance:Green robed, with Blonde hair.
Fears:He does not know, He is scared of things he does not expect.
Personality:Battle hard and strong, He things out the entire plan, and makes sure Everything is ready.
Skills:Stealth, And quick witted, He is a smart thinker.
RP Example (Add dialogue): "Dreizen! Come, the walls are being breached!"
*Dreizen walks over with a long stride, Takes hold of a cannon and mumbles something*
"You people have not been trained?"
"No sir, The cannon is only handled by the engineer, Who right now, Looks like a Pastry."
*Dreizen grumbles, and Aims the cannon at a small group of approaching soldiers, The cannon flies perfectly, As it hits, He turns around, and walks to the Assasin Base in the city.*
"Now Learn, I have to handle other business."
*Arriving at the base, He leans over and Talks to (Fake character leader A.K.A Fchareal, and Fake second Fakereads)*
"Fchareal! The walls have fallen, You fool! and you lounge in your room silently?!"
*Fchareal Steps up, and picks up his sword*
"You see, Dreizen, they bought the city, I paid them, I wanted this to happen..."
*Fchareal Calls to Fakereads "Get the man to kill him!"*
...Too be continued.
Backstory (1-2 LONG paragraphs):Born in a Humble town, he grew up wealthily, His parents cared for him greatly. At the age of Eleven, he was called for more Rigorous work, He quickly learnt the secrets of Battle, and the way of a soldier. At his 15th Birthday, His Father was sent to war, Dreizen was nervous, but trusted him.
Weeks later, Fathers best friend returned, and Muttered. "He is Dead... He was Assasinate-" The last words were cut off by a strange gargle, a knife had hit is neck. A man dressed in white robes walked up to him, Picked the knives out of the dead corpse, and spoke.
"He was not, your fathers friend. A fake. Your father Was Assasinated by the Templar. Your mother is Already... Dead."
Dreizen sat there and cried. After a few minutes, He was picked up.
"I think It's Time you joined s, Your father was a good Assasin."
Many years, He trained among the Assasins and he (Crap, I gtg, I'll finish this later.)

STAFF APPLICATION

IGN:CONORDUDE8
What Can You Contribute (1-2 Paragraphs):Great Roleplay, Alot of time and effort, and a fun time.
Why You (1-2 Paragraphs):I have played on several Roleplay servers, know the rules of Metagaming (Using OOC information for IC) And powergaming, very well. And i know i could enforce them.
I am also a fun guy, who could set up some great lore and Events. I can also build some nice cities.
Are You Willing To Build:Yes.
How Active Will You Be:Very, Very, Very.
Staff Experience:I have been an Admin in several servers, and A mod In a fairly popular one.
Position I Want (Moderator, Whitelister, etc.):I would rather not take Whitelister, so Admin, or Mod.

Accepted! DENIED

Great whitelist application!, I loved reading the backstory! But the staff application needs fixing, expand on some of those topics.
Ohaidere. 030

Andymo1000

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:47 PM

Building assassin base, giant statue of an assassin :D
Ohaidere. 030

Stylex
    Stylex

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Minecraft: Stylex

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:05 PM

Application

OCC

IGN: Stylex
WHY US: Because it looks like a pretty decent server.
PREVIOUS BANS: None

IC

Name: Hadrian
Organisation (The Creed or Templar): I don't care... Templar?
Appearance: Bold with a Headband covering his eyes, a scar across his face.
Fears: Sheep and Fire
Personality: Very Crazy.
Skills: None. Hes pretty much useless.
RP Example (Add dialogue): "Who Goes There?" *holds his head up and looks at the direction of the stamping feet* "Tell me your name! Now! *Lifts up a small knife and prepares to throw it at the direction of the intruder*
Backstory (1-2 LONG paragraphs): Hadrian used to be a Local doctor, he mended up the soldiers and Assassins as best he could. He didn't really have a side.. But He was always in favor of the Templar. Then one day, Hadrian didn't feel very well.. and administered a elixir to himself.. but the Elixir was fake and gave Hadrian massive side-effects. Which effected his brain and made him lose his memories. Now he wonders the streets looking to regain the knowledge he once knew.
Posted Image
Little Green Fuckers.

Andymo1000

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:10 PM

We need some Templars!

View PostStylex, on 08 December 2011 - 08:05 PM, said:

Application

OCC

IGN: Stylex
WHY US: Because it looks like a pretty decent server.
PREVIOUS BANS: None

IC

Name: Hadrian
Organisation (The Creed or Templar): I don't care... Templar?
Appearance: Bold with a Headband covering his eyes, a scar across his face.
Fears: Sheep and Fire
Personality: Very Crazy.
Skills: None. Hes pretty much useless.
RP Example (Add dialogue): "Who Goes There?" *holds his head up and looks at the direction of the stamping feet* "Tell me your name! Now! *Lifts up a small knife and prepares to throw it at the direction of the intruder*
Backstory (1-2 LONG paragraphs): Hadrian used to be a Local doctor, he mended up the soldiers and Assassins as best he could. He didn't really have a side.. But He was always in favor of the Templar. Then one day, Hadrian didn't feel very well.. and administered a elixir to himself.. but the Elixir was fake and gave Hadrian massive side-effects. Which effected his brain and made him lose his memories. Now he wonders the streets looking to regain the knowledge he once knew.

DENIED

Your RP example isnt big enough, expand it and Occupation: Crazy Old Man?, backstory needs to make more sense and it needs to be expanded.
Ohaidere. 030

laxitup0022
  • Minecraft: laxitup0022

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:14 PM

OCC

IGN:laxitup0022
WHY US:I love assassins creed and this looks fun
PREVIOUS BANS:none

IC

Name:Leo Fibonacci
Organization (The Creed or Templar): Templar
Appearance:Typical civilian
Fears:Thieves
Personality:Very likeable, charismatic
Skills:masterful speech and bartering
C: Civilian
G: Guard
G: Good afternoon. Have you seen any suspicious activity today?
C: Can't say I have, have you checked the town square?
G: No, I'll head there now. Thanks.
*Guard turns to leave* *Civilian swiftly reveals his blades*
C: On second thought there was this one guy.
*Civilian attacks*
C: Long live the assassins!
Backstory (1-2 LONG paragraphs): Leo Fibonacci was born a typical boy. His father owned a popular local shop, 1-1-2-3-5, The Sequence for short. Leo's father taught him all the tools of the trade. Bartering, speaking, and where to get the best supplies. He always hated thieves and everything they stood for. The hate was solidified when Leo's father was brutally beaten by a thief in the store. Leo would never make that mistake. When Leo inherited the shop, he vowed to protect what was his and stop the scum in the city.

Andymo1000

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:17 PM

View Postlaxitup0022, on 08 December 2011 - 08:14 PM, said:

OCC

IC

*Civilian attacks*
Backstory (1-2 LONG paragraphs): Leo Fibonacci was born a typical boy. His father owned a popular local shop, 1-1-2-3-5, The Sequence for short. Leo's father taught him all the tools of the trade. Bartering, speaking, and where to get the best supplies. He always hated thieves and everything they stood for. The hate was solidified when Leo's father was brutally beaten by a thief in the store. Leo would never make that mistake. When Leo inherited the shop, he vowed to protect what was his and stop the scum in the city.

DENIED

RP example is good, backsotry needs work and its too cliche.
Ohaidere. 030

laxitup0022

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:33 PM

View PostAndymo1000, on 08 December 2011 - 08:17 PM, said:

DENIED

RP example is good, backsotry needs work and its too cliche.

OCC

IC

*Civilian attacks*
Backstory (1-2 LONG paragraphs): The Sequence is a shop that was established just as Italy hit the Renaissance. One day a strange man came into the shop. He asked Leo's great grandfather if he and his friends could meet in the back of the shop. Being the courteous man he was, he happily accepted. After the men assembled, the door was closed and hushed noises could be heard but nothing else. Leo's great grandfather had installed a trap door above the room so he could listen to the conversation. He heard things he had never heard before like Assassins and Templars. These things fascinated him, but before he could make his escape, the roof caved in on him and each man instantly had him at sword-point. To save his own life, Leo's great grandfather ask to join them in their fight against the Assassins. He seemed loyal to them so they let him join. Every so often strange men venture to his shop and the talk "business".

Time went on and the great grandfather died. The store was passed on to his son then his son and then finally to Leo. While cleaning the shop one day Leo found a chest. It was his great grandfathers old belongings. He found the stories and records of the meetings that went on there. Leo asked his father about these things and his father said they needed to talk. He told Leo the story and said each Fibonacci had become a Templar, and if Leo wanted to now was his time. Leo struggled with the decision. He just couldn't believe this was hidden from him. He later told his father that he was ready to join. His father took him to a new shop to talk "business", and the rest of the story is yet to be told.

Better?

Andymo1000

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:54 PM

View Postlaxitup0022, on 08 December 2011 - 08:33 PM, said:

OCC

IC

*Civilian attacks*
Backstory (1-2 LONG paragraphs): The Sequence is a shop that was established just as Italy hit the Renaissance. One day a strange man came into the shop. He asked Leo's great grandfather if he and his friends could meet in the back of the shop. Being the courteous man he was, he happily accepted. After the men assembled, the door was closed and hushed noises could be heard but nothing else. Leo's great grandfather had installed a trap door above the room so he could listen to the conversation. He heard things he had never heard before like Assassins and Templars. These things fascinated him, but before he could make his escape, the roof caved in on him and each man instantly had him at sword-point. To save his own life, Leo's great grandfather ask to join them in their fight against the Assassins. He seemed loyal to them so they let him join. Every so often strange men venture to his shop and the talk "business".

Time went on and the great grandfather died. The store was passed on to his son then his son and then finally to Leo. While cleaning the shop one day Leo found a chest. It was his great grandfathers old belongings. He found the stories and records of the meetings that went on there. Leo asked his father about these things and his father said they needed to talk. He told Leo the story and said each Fibonacci had become a Templar, and if Leo wanted to now was his time. Leo struggled with the decision. He just couldn't believe this was hidden from him. He later told his father that he was ready to join. His father took him to a new shop to talk "business", and the rest of the story is yet to be told.

Better?

Accepted!

Nice job!
Ohaidere. 030

laxitup0022

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:55 PM

View PostAndymo1000, on 08 December 2011 - 08:54 PM, said:

Accepted!

Nice job!

ty. do you know when the ip will be released

Andymo1000

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:57 PM

View Postlaxitup0022, on 08 December 2011 - 08:55 PM, said:

ty. do you know when the ip will be released

Once I fix my pc with the server running, and the map is finished. So before christmas, I hope.
Ohaidere. 030

laxitup0022

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:58 PM

ok. sounds great