• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

ChrisMVL
    ChrisMVL

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:49 PM

Bought minecraft back in feb/march time this year and played it for a couple months. Went back to it last week and tried to login and my username and password weren't right. Tried to reset the username to my email accounts (I have two, i figured it would be one of those) and it said "Email not on record", how is this possible? I can't login, my typical username and password dont work, i can't reset the username and thirdly I've read you have to have a reciept, which I cant find in my email account at all. The only way I can see this going is people telling me I have no chance because I have no proof of reciept. Surely they dont delete your paid account after a couple months of being inactive..
Can anyone enlighten me?
Thanks,
Chris.

Register or log in to remove.

Konata Izumi

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:53 PM

you may have been hacked...

aGengar
    aGengar

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 670 posts
  • Minecraft: Tirany

the email can't be changed, so something must be wrong.

Posted Image

ThreeNerdsinaBox

Hmm, this seems odd. Did you use paypal or credit/debit card? Are you sure that this is the e-mail you used?
A new game I have been furiously developing: Shnuffle Defence

ChrisMVL
    ChrisMVL

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:55 PM

View PostThreeNerdsinaBox, on 07 December 2011 - 04:53 PM, said:

Hmm, this seems odd. Did you use paypal or credit/debit card? Are you sure that this is the e-mail you used?

Debit Card. I have only 2 email addresses and i've tried them both several times. Theres no reciept for my transactions, admittedly i wasn't expecting to need it.

aGengar
    aGengar

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 670 posts
  • Minecraft: Tirany

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:07 PM

maybe take it to support or contact?

Posted Image

ChrisMVL
    ChrisMVL

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:18 PM

Basically, I can't send anything to support because I dont have my account name, that disappeared, as did my email address on their database. I dont have a reciept ID for the support page so i can't even send off a query to them. If anyone can help that'd be great, other than that I can't even get in touch with them.
Chris.

nikecat
    nikecat

Carpenter

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 07:25 PM

If you used a Debit card then you have a transaction no. Just need to go on your online banking, go back to feb/march and look for the payment.

Other than that give it a few days and try to recover again since they seem to be tinkering with the db to make a new login system

Gringo_Starr

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:31 PM

View Postnikecat, on 07 December 2011 - 07:25 PM, said:

If you used a Debit card then you have a transaction no. Just need to go on your online banking, go back to feb/march and look for the payment.

Other than that give it a few days and try to recover again since they seem to be tinkering with the db to make a new login system

Yeah, this. They are in the process of creating a new login system so there may be some database issues at the moment, in the meantime I'd suggest emailling [email protected] with any information you can to make sure they are aware you have a problem - as suggested above you should be able to find a record of the transaction via your credit/debit card statements, paypal account, or by simply searching your email accounts for a reciept.

View PostPhoinex567, on 19 March 2012 - 01:45 PM, said:

Hm I Want To Make A Endless age like minecraft But I Want it to be diffrent I'm thinking And I know It's gonna Have Something from like A diffrent game But Kinda Has Like Other Stuff Completely Diffrent I Got To think.