Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

How I buy Minecraft?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

OpelSpeedster
  • Minecraft: OpelSpeedster

Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:02 PM

Okay, I finally managed to convince my parents to buy me minecraft. But, they are asking if there is a 'safe' way to buy it. They want to buy Minecraft via Banking Bill. Is it possible? I'm confused if PayPal is Banking Bill, so I need help. Also, sorry if this is the wrong topic, the only one who seemed to fit was this.  :Skeleton:

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2002. One of the best NFS games made. Never Forget.

Pictured in my avatar is a modified Lamborghini Diablo VT, fitted with an Artificial Intelligence core, granting it self-awareness. It can control itself, so don't think about stealing it. Picture not taken by me.

Register or log in to remove.

SeaWry
    SeaWry

End Dweller

• Members
  • 7079 posts
  • Minecraft: Flutterwry

Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:04 PM

The only way to buy Minecraft is on its official website Minecraft.net, do not buy it anywhere since it is fake then. As for payment method, I honestly cannot help you there. However you can check on the MC website below and see "will need a account".

http://www.minecraft.net/store

buffsanta
  • Minecraft: buffsanta15

I'm not 100% on this, but I think it is a banking bill.
Posted Image

ColossalPea
  • Minecraft: ColossalPea

woah woah woah, you have 940 posts, and you don't even have minecraft? I'd say thats dedication. And I'm not sure about your question.
Together, we can make any crappy place a happy place.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

JoVaN1
    JoVaN1

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 220 posts

Banking Bill? Rephrase that plz

Natecraft

Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:15 PM

Use paypal, that is probably the safest way.
ragnarock200: awesome, are those things with the creeper faces pistons or furnaces
Snowey1994: There dispensers

OpelSpeedster

Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:17 PM

I used Google Tradutor, which is a horrible tradutor, so there is a reason for you not understanding what means 'banking bill'.

Banking Bill means(atleast in my language) that, when you buy on the internet, it shows up a page where you have to print it. Then, you bring that page to a bank, or something, like a lottery. Then, you give them your paper and the price of the thing you bought(in this case, R$42,24), then they will complete the transaction, and Minecraft is paid then. Is there a way to do this?

Pictured in my avatar is a modified Lamborghini Diablo VT, fitted with an Artificial Intelligence core, granting it self-awareness. It can control itself, so don't think about stealing it. Picture not taken by me.

OpelSpeedster

Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:34 PM

Just tell me if it's possible to buy it by the method I said above:

Banking Bill means(atleast in my language) that, when you buy on the internet, it shows up a page where you have to print it. Then, you bring that page to a bank, or something, like a lottery. Then, you give them your paper and the price of the thing you bought(in this case, R$42,24), then they will complete the transaction, and Minecraft is paid then.

OpelSpeedster

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:08 PM

bump

Gringo_Starr

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:39 PM

No, you can only pay directly using a credit or debit card, or using a Paypal or MoneyBookers account.

View PostPhoinex567, on 19 March 2012 - 01:45 PM, said:

Hm I Want To Make A Endless age like minecraft But I Want it to be diffrent I'm thinking And I know It's gonna Have Something from like A diffrent game But Kinda Has Like Other Stuff Completely Diffrent I Got To think.

PsychoIncarnate
  • Minecraft: PsychoIncarnate

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:49 PM

Why not buy a Visa or mastercard gift card from the store and use it as a credit card on Minecraft.net?
Getting Spawn Eggs in Survival - Pokemon Style
http://www.minecraft...-pokemon-style/

narutoall76
  • Minecraft: chrisall76
  • Xbox:chrisall76

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:40 AM

No banking bills,only credit cards or pay-pal.

OpelSpeedster

Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:00 AM

View PostPsychoIncarnate, on 05 December 2011 - 11:49 PM, said:

Why not buy a Visa or mastercard gift card from the store and use it as a credit card on Minecraft.net?

That's what I was thinking to suggest to my parents. I mean, come on, what's wrong in using Credit Cards? They are Credit Card Nazis XD

Ok, thanks for helping me guys. Any mod or admin that see this, you can lock this thread now. If anyone have to talk to me about this very subject, send me a PM.  :iapprove:

Now just to wait until they recieve their salary, so they will buy me MC, and no more 'Unlincensed Copy :C Buy at Minecraft.net' and people yelling 'BUY MINECRAFT NAO!!!1!!11!1!!ONE!1!!111!!1!ELEVEN!', and I won't play as a Steve(?) anymore.  :iapprove:

Jomberman

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:28 PM

un licenced copy?
Please click this egg so that it will raise to a strong dragon.Posted ImagePosted Image

zeilerke
    zeilerke

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Minecraft: livingdhagames

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:28 PM

View Postnarutoall76, on 06 December 2011 - 12:40 AM, said:

No banking bills,only credit cards or pay-pal.

i wanne buy mc to but i tired to link my bank to paypal but it doesnt work

lukesterh
  • Minecraft: lukesterh

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:29 PM

View Postzeilerke, on 30 July 2012 - 03:28 PM, said:

i wanne buy mc to but i tired to link my bank to paypal but it doesnt work

Well done on bringing up a dead topic....

If you're having trouble purchasing Minecraft either contact them or start a new topic here.
I do web stuff...
http://www.lukehobster.com | Follow me on Twitter: @lukehobster