Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Can't log in with right username and password


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1

Zakuru
    Zakuru

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:50 PM

I don't think im hacked or anything. I have the right username, and changed my password 2 times. But i can't log in to play on the browser. I need help.

Register or log in to remove.

#2

testingthisgamer

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:04 AM

View PostZakuru, on 04 December 2011 - 11:50 PM, said:

I don't think im hacked or anything. I have the right username, and changed my password 2 times. But i can't log in to play on the browser. I need help.
I'm having this problem as well, I changed my username and still can't log on.

#3

LeoSeysRawr

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:05 AM

View PostZakuru, on 04 December 2011 - 11:50 PM, said:

I don't think im hacked or anything. I have the right username, and changed my password 2 times. But i can't log in to play on the browser. I need help.
Same things been happening to me =C!! It says "Opps, Wrong Username or Password"  I think its because i logged in from a different location, and might not have logged out... I really hope not.

#4

testingthisgamer

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:12 AM

Ok, I finally logged on. Maybe the servers are overloaded or something.

#5

LeoSeysRawr

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:13 AM

View Posttestingthisgamer, on 05 December 2011 - 12:12 AM, said:

Ok, I finally logged on. Maybe the servers are overloaded or something.
Still pooping for me =c!!

#6

NickGraz1
  • Location: Washington
  • Minecraft: NickGraz1

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:41 AM

Happens to me occasionally. Make sure your username has all the right letters capitalized.

#7

I_are_a_cyborg
  • Location: Throwing exploding cats at you.
  • Minecraft: I_am_a_cyborg

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:48 AM

View PostLeoSeysRawr, on 05 December 2011 - 12:05 AM, said:

Same things been happening to me =C!! It says "Opps, Wrong Username or Password"  I think its because i logged in from a different location, and might not have logged out... I really hope not.
No, it doesn't do that. I go alot of places and forget to log out and it works with me, my bro, and my cousin. I think you got hacked by someone.
Posted Image
Yar har fiddle de dee!

#8

MrTripStack
  • Location: Florida, USA
  • Minecraft: MrTripStack

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:06 AM

I'm not having any issues with logging in right now either.

Posted Image


#9

519meshif

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:13 AM

I have been having this same problem recently. I changed my password and now when I try logging into minecraft.net i get the "Opps, Wrong Username or Password" message. I can still login with the standalone java client using my new password though