Deck the halls, bundle up in your warm clothes, and prepare for a Minecraft holiday celebration! ChristmasCraft features a number of changes to help you get into the Christmas spirit:
- Colder biomes, meaning snow is all around!
- New items and recipes for delicious Christmas-time treats!
- A Christmas Tree Stand on which to grow your very own Christmas tree!
- Decorations, such as Christmas ornaments, wreaths, stockings, and redstone-powered Christmas lights!
- The ability to wrap up nearly any item as a Christmas present, and give it as an item or place it like a block!
- A new semi-rare friendly mob, the Creeper Claus!
- Santa's helpers, the Ender Elves, are here to deliver presents!
- Perhaps even a visit from Santa himself??
- You can wrap up enchanted and renamed items as presents!
- Three all-new holiday music discs!
- Snow and ice will now melt after the holidays are over
*Note: Make sure you're running the latest version before submitting bugs! If you find any new bugs or want to offer suggestions, please contact me!
Current version: 2.1.0!
For client and server version 1.4.6:
Download ChristmasCraft 2.1.0 for Minecraft 1.4.6 here: Adf.ly MediaFire
1) Minecraft Forge version 6.5 is required for this mod! Install and run it once first!
2) Unzip the ChristmasCraft download, and you will find a ChristmasCraft_2.1.0.jar file
3) Copy ChristmasCraft_2.1.0.jar into your Minecraft "mods" directory
4) Spread some Christmas cheer!
*Note: If you want to run ChristmasCraft on a server, players will still need to install ChristmasCraft to connect to your server!