• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Watcher
    Watcher

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:31 PM

has any one come up with a way to translate the enchantment book so we can tell what enchantments are getting added to what ever you enchant? i think it was stupid for them to make a differant language, cant even tell what you get......

Register or log in to remove.

rigelmaster

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:33 PM

well.... the text u see when ur choosing a enchantment isnt related in anyway to the real enchantment

Posted Image

regdoug
    regdoug

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:34 PM

View PostWatcher, on 04 December 2011 - 10:31 PM, said:

has any one come up with a way to translate the enchantment book so we can tell what enchantments are getting added to what ever you enchant? i think it was stupid for them to make a differant language, cant even tell what you get......

Well... it is actually pretty trivial to mod the game so that you can read the enchantments but it doesn't matter.  They are are just random jumbled words. :D  See http://www.minecraft...ng#Enchantments
Posted Image

zSpark
    zSpark

Carpenter

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Minecraft: zSpark

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:37 PM

The enchantment is unrelated to the text and isn't picked until after you've selected and enchantment level.

Psycho_Llama
  • Minecraft: Psycho_Llama

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:40 PM

half the fun is the surprise you get from it, like a christmas cracker
Posted Image<--- click this egg here to help my dragon out, and get your own. How cool?

Watcher
    Watcher

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 04:11 AM

ok ty every oe

ok ty every oe

thribblewibble101

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:38 PM

View PostWatcher, on 04 December 2011 - 10:31 PM, said:

basically the higher the level the better the enchantment but knowing what it is a surprisePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Torarey
    Torarey

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 346 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:31 PM

There isn't a way of telling what enchantment you will get before choosing, after you click the enchantment it selects a bias random which is an enchantment, to see what it will be you'd have to re-code the enchantments system.
Posted Image

DeathByCreeper921
  • Minecraft: DeathBC921

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:40 PM

Yea I don't think there is any way of telling what enchants you get, just that the more levels you have,the better enchant

One thing to note, most of the time if you do a level 1 enchantment, you will get sharpness